Eurobeat Prime Underground Eurobeat Vol. 1

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 15 Feb 2009, 02:08

Ditz, you should put I Need Shampoo on this album. :D

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 15 Feb 2009, 22:05

Shinraikan wrote:Ditz, you should put I Need Shampoo on this album. :D
Oh jeez, I really don't think that would fit in tbh. Although I may ressurect it someday in full version now that my production skills are improving :D

Anyway, great news - I've just completed my track today. It's called "Burn My Heart" and features awesome vocals by DTZ Project's newest vocalist, Ray Dynamo!

I can't wait until everyone can hear it - I'm posting a small snippet on my MySpace site to whet your appetites! ;)

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 16 Feb 2009, 03:52

In further efforts to make sure everyone's happy with their entries, I'll ask the following of every submission:

IF YOU WANT IT TO BE SEB-LENGTH OR OTHERWISE NON-EXTENDED, SUBMIT THAT LENGTH OF YOUR SONG, AND NOT THE FULL EXTENDED. IF YOU WANT IT TO BE EXTENDED, SUBMIT THAT LENGTH.

You will still hold the copyright and can sell as you like.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 16 Feb 2009, 10:54

Cool - my track's going to be a nice round 04:22. There wasn't any point in dragging it out and adding sections that merely filled time until the vocals come back in, so the Hi-NRG Attack extended length worked best for me.

By the way, for anyone that's interested, my MySpace page is www.myspace.com/dtzproject ;)

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 16 Feb 2009, 23:39

Seeing that the music will be a nonstop mix, tracks will most likely be cut down a little bit depending on total number of songs and length but the longer the better because it gives me more to work with when mixing (assuming you still want me to do that).

By the way, where are the songs being sent? Do we have a private download folder somewhere possibly or is it being sent to you Zoup? Regardless, once you get all the files zip em or something and send them my way so I can start on the mix. :D

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 17 Feb 2009, 05:53

Shinraikan wrote:Seeing that the music will be a nonstop mix, tracks will most likely be cut down a little bit depending on total number of songs and length but the longer the better because it gives me more to work with when mixing (assuming you still want me to do that).

By the way, where are the songs being sent? Do we have a private download folder somewhere possibly or is it being sent to you Zoup? Regardless, once you get all the files zip em or something and send them my way so I can start on the mix. :D
I'm not sure if it should be Nonstop or whole-song... perhaps we could have the first half nonstop for those who want it, and the second half full-song? PLEASE state your thoughts on the matter.

And, they will be sent to ME. I will enable the "email" option that appears after my posts, so the final results of all your works can be sent in, on that date. And, yes, they'll be zipped and sent to you, Shinraikan, with instructions as to what to do with each song if there are any specifics requested by the songmakers.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 18 Feb 2009, 22:34

I'm actually more excited about this release than I ever was about the 194 release!!

I've sent the final draft of my song off to zoupzuop2 tonight, so I hope you guys enjoy it when the compilation is released.

In terms of style, expect powerful synths, strong Dima/Saifam style beats, a distinct hint of "Dynamite" by Ace, and some raw power in the vocals... ;)

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 19 Feb 2009, 23:46

The way I thought was maybe the album could be nonstop but not like 1:30 long tracks, but rather MOST of the song. This is only so whoever really, really wants the full track will have to get it from the producers themselves and won't be able to easily line out the track in some audio editing program.

That's just my opinion though, my tracks are all remixes so I don't plan on selling them at all. :D

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 21 Feb 2009, 00:49

Last day! Get those tracks done!
Join me on an Odyssey.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 21 Feb 2009, 02:46

Ugh, I hate to request this near the current deadline, but can I please have a little more time? School has been very busy for the vocalist I'm trying to get, but we should be able to get together sometime next week.
ImageImage

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 21 Feb 2009, 05:49

I'm fine with a delay myself. No worries here. :D

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 21 Feb 2009, 08:50

Shinraikan wrote:I'm fine with a delay myself. No worries here. :D
Waaaah, you mean I'll have to wait even longer for this release?? :(

Lol, it's cool - I may even finish a remix in that case ;)

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 21 Feb 2009, 09:25

It's always nice to have a few more tracks in the mix even if it means delaying. I'm sure we all kind of assumed it might happen anyways. :P

How many songs are we looking at anyway? I have 2, possibly 3 if we do stretch the date again. I can always plug some of my older releases in there to make it longer if you're not against that. I dunno if you were going for a "new track-only" feel or not though.

Also, I've put my e-mail down so Zuop² can send me tracks to lay down for the mix.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 21 Feb 2009, 09:52

Well, I've just submitted the one brand new original track and like I said, I could maybe finish my remix of either I Will Fly / Cat or Heaven / Beatrice Cornell. We'll have to see...

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 21 Feb 2009, 17:13

Deadline extension Granted... but this will be THE last one.

Submissions due FEBRUARY 28th up to 11:59PM in the submitter's time zone. NO later.
I'm not trying to be strict needlessly; it's just that if I extend the deadline indefinitely, this project will never get off the ground. It needs to go at SOME point.
Join me on an Odyssey.