Super Ponybeat Vol.2

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Super Ponybeat Vol.2

Post by zoupzuop2 » 07 Aug 2011, 21:39

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB1QCEf15lM

The first track of the second album.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Justican
Euro To B

Post by Justican » 07 Aug 2011, 23:55

Starting a second album already, would of thought you would of started this when the new series was out but you started it quite a bit earlier then that. Anyway, is this from an actual song in the show or is another fully inspired one like luna? I dont recognise it from the show anyway.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 08 Aug 2011, 04:48

Justican wrote:Starting a second album already, would of thought you would of started this when the new series was out but you started it quite a bit earlier then that. Anyway, is this from an actual song in the show or is another fully inspired one like luna? I dont recognise it from the show anyway.
This one is Pinkie Pie's "Singing Telegram" song from the episode "Party of One". I also have a couple other songs to work with before Season 2 kicks in.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Justican
Euro To B

Post by Justican » 08 Aug 2011, 22:06

Theres at least one from the best night ever that has yet to be done. I must of missed the tune, ill watch the episode again, even if its a little disturbing =p

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 09 Aug 2011, 03:32

Justican wrote:Theres at least one from the best night ever that has yet to be done. I must of missed the tune, ill watch the episode again, even if its a little disturbing =p
Pony Pokey. I don't want to do that one.
Join me on an Odyssey.