DJ Command with synth1?

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
DJ Timotei
Bad Bad Bad

DJ Command with synth1?

Post by DJ Timotei » 06 Jan 2016, 09:28

Hey guys I recently downloaded a VST known as "synth1" and I have heard that one should be able to create DJ Command synth using that. However I have absolutely no idea how to do it and I'm extremely far from making it sound like DJ Command. Is it possible for anyone to screenshot what the preset should look like? Or is there a place I can download it? Thanks in advance! ><
My name is Timothy~ I love making Eurobeat edits as well as megamixes! ^^

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Re: DJ Command with synth1?

Post by KoolKool » 07 Jan 2016, 16:01

DJ Timotei wrote:Hey guys I recently downloaded a VST known as "synth1" and I have heard that one should be able to create DJ Command synth using that. However I have absolutely no idea how to do it and I'm extremely far from making it sound like DJ Command. Is it possible for anyone to screenshot what the preset should look like? Or is there a place I can download it? Thanks in advance! ><
hey! you have stepped into the problem i used to in the past..

this is soundbank i made for synth1,try it when you have good time
https://app.box.com/s/ut3p8llbp9vzr6tu1z6h7ft0xpjyqcyj

(i know what you want,the brass,right? look for patches name "Eurosaw")

i don't guarantee it will sound like "exactly" like DJ Command and god damn JD800

Synth1 is free and wide popular,but most people underestimate it,even japanese,it's actually a powerful bomb at silver hand with right tweaking,tuning....

you can also look for a VST called SQ8L,if you want more golden retro 80s,90s sounds.

if you are lazy and want to take a very shortcut way, DJ Command is selling his sample and formular for anyone who willing to be his clones!
http://music.geocities.jp/plum_project/c87/c87.html

you are not extremely far from his style,try to listen carefully and analyze his track layers, how those layers combine each other....
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

DJ Timotei
Bad Bad Bad

Post by DJ Timotei » 15 Jan 2016, 16:53

KoolKool wrote:
DJ Timotei wrote:Hey guys I recently downloaded a VST known as "synth1" and I have heard that one should be able to create DJ Command synth using that. However I have absolutely no idea how to do it and I'm extremely far from making it sound like DJ Command. Is it possible for anyone to screenshot what the preset should look like? Or is there a place I can download it? Thanks in advance! ><
hey! you have stepped into the problem i used to in the past..

this is soundbank i made for synth1,try it when you have good time
https://app.box.com/s/ut3p8llbp9vzr6tu1z6h7ft0xpjyqcyj

(i know what you want,the brass,right? look for patches name "Eurosaw")

i don't guarantee it will sound like "exactly" like DJ Command and god damn JD800

Synth1 is free and wide popular,but most people underestimate it,even japanese,it's actually a powerful bomb at silver hand with right tweaking,tuning....

you can also look for a VST called SQ8L,if you want more golden retro 80s,90s sounds.

if you are lazy and want to take a very shortcut way, DJ Command is selling his sample and formular for anyone who willing to be his clones!
http://music.geocities.jp/plum_project/c87/c87.html

you are not extremely far from his style,try to listen carefully and analyze his track layers, how those layers combine each other....

Woah didn't know DJ Command is selling his synth online :D just wondering if you know whether it can be added to FL Studio or something? That's currenlt the program in actually using to make my own music.

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by KoolKool » 16 Jan 2016, 04:07

DJ Timotei wrote:

Woah didn't know DJ Command is selling his synth online :D just wondering if you know whether it can be added to FL Studio or something? That's currenlt the program in actually using to make my own music.
load into sampler VST!
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

DJ Timotei
Bad Bad Bad

Post by DJ Timotei » 16 Jan 2016, 16:39

KoolKool wrote:
DJ Timotei wrote:

load into sampler VST!
Hmm.. Any recommendations for the VST?

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by KoolKool » 17 Jan 2016, 10:32

DJ Timotei wrote:
Hmm.. Any recommendations for the VST?
http://www.tx16wx.com/

or just drag and drop into fl sequencer
soundcloud.com/hainam-1