Forever NRG Vol. 3 in progress! + 2017 UPDATE LOG

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
Galaxian Recordings
Eurobeat Fan

Forever NRG Vol. 3 in progress! + 2017 UPDATE LOG

Post by Galaxian Recordings » 20 Feb 2017, 00:37

Hello to the Eurobeat Prime community, how have you been? I'm happy to say that I am finally back in action on the threads after being inactive there for quite some time. :grin: I have some eurobeatingly intesifying updates for y'all from your friendly producer from Galaxian Recordings! 8)

REGARDING THE COURSE OF EVENTS IN THE WINTER

So far this winter (since the release of Volume 2) has been a little up and down for me in terms of activity as I haven't really updated my YouTube radio edits as much as I would have liked to in order to promote the album. :x (Also my radio edits for Jump Jump Jump and Unconventional Love were rushed pretty badly so the sound quality is glitchy. I have fixed them up for the extended releases however.) Reason being: I have been busy with my college program quite a lot so I haven't really been able to keep my fans updated very well.

I have gotten better overall feedback on the production of Volume 2 than I did on Volume 1 from all of you guys who were able to keep up, however I have screwed up the promotion for Volume 2 pretty badly by not posting on the threads as well as doing a failed livestream and rescheduling the release last minute (in which later on I did a follow-up livestream with Electric Wolf Radio, and it has worked out VERY WELL.)

I apologize to my fans for the miscommunication, and I promise to keep my fans more updated once I get more motivated in the process of the next albums!

VOLUME 3 IS IN PROCESS

I am happy to announce that Volume 3 is going to be ready for a release this spring or at the beginning of summer. :D This volume is going to be a little different from the first two as I will be having two other music producers from the Eurobeat-Prime community submit their own tracks as well (BVG Music & Kool Kool)! I am very honored to have them collaborate and produce with me and I am glad to say that I have almost finished my instrumentals for Forever NRG Volume 3 and that I will have them ready for my friends and collaborators to record in March, so new tracks will be coming then. 8) I've been developing these instrumentals since about as early as I started releasing tracks for Volume 2 back in September, so yeah!

I have also recently started up my soundcloud account just for Ryuko Pegasasu's music because I haven't signed up for one yet although BVG and KoolKool did, so if you haven't checked it out, here it is! Again, not much is on there...however as of now, there is a WIP of an instrumental that is for sure to be on Forever NRG Volume 3, called "EHH UHH UHH!" and it will feature Renchi, Giggles, WeekendWolf, Mercy Angel and Plextroid Prime of the Forever NRG Wolf Pack!

To top it all off, I will also be releasing a few EPs (Hopefully) to get the hype ready for the upcoming Forever NRG Volume 3 for whenever I release it! Not sure if it will be in time for Anime North in May, or for ConBravo in July...but I guess we'll find out!

Anyways, good to be back on the threads and I will do my best to keep motivated for upcoming releases! :grin:

Peace and cheers, Ryuko Pegasasu :wink:

THANKS TO MY FANS FOR 70 SUBSCRIBERS AND 5,000 PLAYS ON YOUTUBE AS OF NOW!!!

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by KoolKool » 20 Feb 2017, 08:48

let's make vol 3 great! :grin:
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

Galaxian Recordings
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Galaxian Recordings » 21 Feb 2017, 23:06

We will indeed! :D