MAGIC HAMMER PARAPARA!!!

Wave your arms from side to side, do the parapara all!
MAGIC HAMMER
Bad Bad Bad

MAGIC HAMMER PARAPARA!!!

Post by MAGIC HAMMER » 22 Apr 2010, 07:59

Welp, here it is!!!!! Magic Hammer and Para2Mahou!!!!

LIVE:
Dance On Fire: Retribution / Love Is On The Way
The Trident Ov Power
Nitro

ROUTINES:
Dance On Fire: Retribution
Love Is On The Way
The Trident Ov Power
Nitro

SANS-PARA:
The Master Ov Time, pt. 1: Escape

YEAH BABY

come say hello on the relatively new EXTREME FAECEBOOK PAEGE and become a PAGEMASTER!!!!!!!

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 23 Apr 2010, 00:34

Good stuff

Though, since Starfire choreographed Dance On Fire; the P2M maniac version isn't considered to be the 'official dance' to most paralists.

Also, I'm gonna move this over to the ParaPara forum since this thread is about the dancing.

(Love Is On The Way is my favorite Magic Hammer song btw :D What happened to the name "Rainbowdragoneyes" ?)

MAGIC HAMMER
Bad Bad Bad

Post by MAGIC HAMMER » 23 Apr 2010, 14:51

Nine wrote:Though, since Starfire choreographed Dance On Fire; the P2M maniac version isn't considered to be the 'official dance' to most paralists.
Haha yeah I saw that routine, it's terrible!!! As the official dude who created the song, I officially say this is the official version. Take THAT. After all, the P2M crew lives right down the road from me, so really I wouldn't have it any other way. Anyone who wants to debate this, I will point out the version of the song on the Magic Hammer album is a completely revamped version from the Akyr release (and is about 5 bpm faster if I recall correctly) so new routine is go!!!!
Nine wrote:(Love Is On The Way is my favorite Magic Hammer song btw :D What happened to the name "Rainbowdragoneyes" ?)
That name was never really established as anything specific, nor did it see any real direction, until I got asked to perform my 8bit music at the 2009 Blip Festival. So since then it is the name associated only with all my 8bit endeavors, as RDE and MH are two different projects.

YEEAA BOIIII!!!!!!