Worst Anime?

Music that is not eurobeat!
Shonen Neko Takaya
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Shonen Neko Takaya » 09 Sep 2010, 07:06

#1 DBZ Anybody who hates it knows why... It just makes me feel stupid watching it.

#2 Evangellion. In the words of " Men on Film" HATED IT!

#3 Death Note. Anything associated with Kira Syndrome is bad.

www.myspace.com/KiraSyndrome

#4 Haruhi Suzamiya. It's not so much the anime, but it's fans. I cannot tell you the laughter I went into when they got Endless 8.

I'd also like to say that I LOVE anime. 90% of what I see I enjoy on some levels.... but I would say that about 70% of what I like personally I would still slay in review. Like Welcome to the NHK.

ryosuke63
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by ryosuke63 » 12 Sep 2010, 15:04

Shonen Neko Takaya wrote:#1 DBZ Anybody who hates it knows why... It just makes me feel stupid watching it.

#2 Evangellion. In the words of " Men on Film" HATED IT!

#3 Death Note. Anything associated with Kira Syndrome is bad.

www.myspace.com/KiraSyndrome

#4 Haruhi Suzamiya. It's not so much the anime, but it's fans. I cannot tell you the laughter I went into when they got Endless 8.

I'd also like to say that I LOVE anime. 90% of what I see I enjoy on some levels.... but I would say that about 70% of what I like personally I would still slay in review. Like Welcome to the NHK.
I can certainly agree about most of that (though I have not seen Evangelion yet.)
Endless 8 was maybe the worst decision by a studio in the history of anime.
Welcome To The NHK was pretty great, but you would have to really like it to be able to marathon it, multiple episodes through. The ending is somewhat worth it, though.
Channel Q | YouTube | Twitter
AquaBawks wrote:You can't spell very xenophobic douchebags without a-v-e-x.

dj1ofakind2k10
Euro To B

Post by dj1ofakind2k10 » 09 Nov 2010, 06:54

I also have to say that Naruto has got to be one of the most over rated shows and is really pitiful. I am a huge DB fan and every time I watch Naruto I can't help but find many comparisons. The creator of Naruto said that DB was an inspiration for the show but there is a difference between inspiration and just copying it. Long drawn out battles, the different levels of powering up, the different techniques.

The thing about Naruto that go me was just how emotional it got it times. You watch at least the first season (or at least the season with Zabuza) and every other episode someone is crying or questioning life :| . Hell, at least in DB Goku was like "Friend or Foe? You're Bad?" and he would beat the crap out them no matter what. Naruto: "Why does it have to be this way?" Really? :-x

I digress...hands down Naruto is pretty bad.

Phil Jay Falcon

Re: Worst Anime?

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 06 Jan 2019, 14:07

The worst anime?

Oh, i watched many. And i still regret it.

So, where should i start?

First of all: Naruto! To many filler, to boring characters and the philosophy of ninjas in this anime is completely misrepresented.

Then, as some user have said here, Grappler Baki. The first season was boring as fuck. From a martial arts anime, I expected exciting and brutal fights. But no, even the fights were not worth mentioning. The only reason, why i watched it, was cause of Yujiro Hanma, one of the best badasses in anime.
The second season was much worser. I still regret the watch. I don't even want to watch the new Baki-anime, just the animation-style and the character-design totally scares me off. :ew: No, NEVER again.

Then Attack on Titan. This anime is imo completely overrated. And that's not even the problem. The problem are the fans. If you say "this anime sucks for this or that reason", you get instant shitstorm. I watched just a few episodes and that's it. By the time Eren became a Titan himself, it became ridiculous, which is why I broke off the anime. This was too stupid. And a little too violent, too.

But to be honest, i hate most of the Shounen-Anime. I also don't like Dragon Ball oder One Piece or even My Hero Academia. And there are still more animes, which i don't like.

But I still have an anime, which i really hate: Fullmetal Alchemist. This shit was also a horror, which is why I give the anime only a below-average rating. But it was not cause of the animation or the story or whatever. Do you know what really bothered me? The two main characters Ed & Al. The two brothers seem imo rather monotonous and rigid to me and never show anything.
As they are presented at the beginning of the series: whether their world view or their attitude to authority, they remain so to the end. Specially Ed was a thorn in my eye, cause he seems more like a rude villain who never let's himself be persuaded and doesn't want to change his mind.
With characters like Light Yagami (Death Note), Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass) or Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop), i can understand the hype about them, but with Ed and Al it's still a mystery to me, what makes these two so unique.

SuperEuroJimmy wrote: 16 Jan 2007, 07:41 loli hentai can't be bad :P

FBI! OPEN UP!
:grin:

Labinstein
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Labinstein » 30 Sep 2019, 22:04

I know I will upset a lot of people, but I think JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is the worst one I've ever seen. It's ugly, the plot is confusing (characters getting abilities and then never using them again) and the fanbase is annoying (kinda like how in every drift or Eurobeat video there are at least 2 people saying "EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES"). Maybe I don't get it, after all I watch mostly slice of life stuff.
Last edited by Labinstein on 20 Oct 2019, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.

raiyyan.siddiqui
Bad Bad Bad

Post by raiyyan.siddiqui » 10 Oct 2019, 18:26

Pupa
I've heard it was bad, but it was worse than I could ever imagine.
Fire