New Akaj record, AKAJ002 Karibu Maga out Now !

Music that is not eurobeat!
razanaprod
Bad Bad Bad

New Akaj record, AKAJ002 Karibu Maga out Now !

Post by razanaprod » 22 Feb 2010, 09:19

AKAJ continues to build its own universe releasing Let Me See In The Bathroom, a new EP produced by Karibu Maga

AKAJ002
KARIBU MAGA aka KAMAGA « Let me see…in the bathroom »

Just some weeks after Wade in Water EP, AKAJ continues to build its own universe releasing Let Me See In The Bathroom, a new EP produced by Karibu Maga, including remixes from Melchyor A.
The Original Mix is a nice journey through jazzy house. Some smooth spoken words are mixed with a rhode loop, all of that served hot on a broken beatline, punctuated by oldschool key riffs.
Following that original, you'll discover some remixes by Melchyor A. The first one, called with the trademark HMIDA Remix starts by a Charleston and a kickass bassline which gives the tone: we're about to dance. As you can hear, Mel reworked the vocal with some nice modern key chords and a heavyweight beatline, useful for rocking crowds !
The second remix, dubstyle, is a very electric job, with a rock bassline and some nice percussions. Another way to wake-up your dancefloor !
To end, Mel offers us a Beat & Dub remix, with only the vocal, the bassline, and the groovy beats. A great DJ tool to mix with other tracks !

GET YOUR COPY ON TRAXSOURCE
CLICK HERE

Some Feedbacks ::::::::::::::::::::

ANDRE HARRIS (Innate Soul Digital)
Nice work!!! full support My favs are the original and the hmida remix nice deep tech vibe and the beat is killer...

RICKY MORRISON (M&S / Girl Next Door)
Best mix 'Original karibu's theme' 8/10
The other mixes are great (especially the Melchyor Akaj dubstyle remix) but this the mix i would play for sure.
Great sound!

SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS (GKF)
This Karibu Maga’s project sounds very deep. All tracks very big, big, big. More soulful the ‘Original’, powerful the 2 Akaj and darkly essential the Hmida’s remix. Favorite the Original one. 8/10. Support and charting

GARPHIE (Soul Heaven)
that works on the original mix.. Dope record though.. Akaj one of the labels to watch in 2010 it seems!

SOSUE (Soulkomplex)
another dope one... Really love it! Original Karibu's theme and Melchyor A's hmida remix are great! Full support!

FABIO GENITO (Vega records)
DOPE !! The dub is sick...

PATRICK WILLIS AKA CROOKID (Unknow fm)
Loving the new EP. The Hmida Remix and the original mixes are the ones for me. spot on with the sounds grooves ect. This will defo get some air/club play from me

FREDDY TURNER (Nites Groove)
great has usual...My faVorite The Melchyor Akaj Dub,,, and the Original Karibu it
reminds me of Kerri Chandler

SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS (GKF)
“Second amazing release on this new great label. This Karibu Maga’s project sounds very deep. All tracks very big, big, big. More soulful the ‘Original’, powerful the 2 Akaj and darkly essential the Hmida’s remix. Favorite the Original one. 8/10. Support and charting.

AKAJ PRES ::
Akaj002
KARIBU MAGA Let me see in the bathroom
Written & Produced by KARIBU MAGA
for Razana Prod, Mixed, Arranged by KARIBU MAGA, Remixed by MELCHYOR A
PUBLISHED BY JAMLURE INTERNATIONAL / BMI
(c) 2010 Akaj / Razana Prod http://www.razanaprod.net
Infos, License at razanaprod@hotmail.com
Razanaprod
Label records - www.razanaprod.net