Akaj003 Dolly Lekho "lately night conversation" Ou

Music that is not eurobeat!
razanaprod
Bad Bad Bad

Akaj003 Dolly Lekho "lately night conversation" Ou

Post by razanaprod » 23 Mar 2010, 08:55

AKAJ MUSIC PRESENT :
Akaj003 DOLLY LEKHO "Lately Night Conversation" (Incl Melchyor A's remixes)

After having discovered it in the Razanakaj WMC010 Sampler EP, Lately Night Conversation, produced by Dolly Lekho, is now the main topic of a full release on AKAJ Music.
The package begins with a new mix of that track, arranged by the Comorian-based artist herself, in a more funky way. The dancefloor will appreciate the strong and low bassline, mixed with a lively beat. On the instrumental side, the funky touch is strengthened by a guitar riff chained to nice oldschool key notes.
Following that job, you'll be able to discover again the industrial sounds and hypnotic strings from the already released original track.
Now, it's time to listen to Razana's main cooker version. Melchyor choosed to keep the vocal and the industrial spirit for an end-to-end HMIDA rebuild. Dolly's spoken words are now blended together with a damped bass, and some Detroit chord notes. That third mix is a third very different vision of that track, closer to house music main influences. An instrumental mix is also included in the package, for those who like to play nice dub sequencies in their deep house sets.

GET YOUR COPY ON TRAXSOURCE
click here

Some Feedbacks ::::::::::::::::::::

DR BOB JONES
Sublime and haunting spoken word floats over some top
quality beats 'n' pieces. This is another great release from AKAJ MUSIC.
Very nice with my full support - no probs.

ANDRE HARRIS (Innate soul)
Thanks for this I like all the mixes..

MJB (Handz on Radio)
Great release! Love all the mixes but particularly Melchyor's Hmida remix! Shall be getting played and showcased over in Miami at the WMC from me. Big up!

RICK MORRISON (M&S)
Overall 8/10
Best mix DOLLY LEKHO - lately night conversation (Melchyor A's Hmida remix) 8/10
'Nice deep backroom business'! will support!

STANLEY (Deep London)
Conscious deep house , Melchyor A's mixes are the one for me will def support !!!

AKAJ PRES ::
Akaj003
DOLLY LEKHO “Lately night conversation”
Written & Produced by Dolly Lekho
for Razana Prod, Mixed, Arranged by Dolly Lekho, Remixed by Melchyor A
PUBLISHED BY JAMLURE INTERNATIONAL / BMI
(c) 2010 Akaj / Razana Prod http://www.razanaprod.net
Infos, License at razanaprod@hotmail.com
Razanaprod
Label records - www.razanaprod.net