Future House

Music that is not eurobeat!
DarkSky
Euroheater

Future House

Post by DarkSky » 01 Jul 2016, 19:22

You'll love it if you're a fan of happy sounding Eurobeat.

Lately a new genre has been emerging in the dance industry which is called Future House. I don't really know if you Eurobeat-heads are really aware of that. That's the reason why I'm posting here about it.

Future House exists in many different ways and is pretty versatile, however, a majority of the songs have happy and fast sounding drops (or as in Eurobeat-terms you'd say: riffs). This makes them sound kinda like the happy Eurobeat songs we all know.

As some of you know I made a switch from the Eurobeat world to the more mainstream muic world. Both on a personal and professional business level. That's the reason why I'm no longer that active here.

Let me introduce the genre with a short snippet from the radio show of the Dutch DJ I currently manage. The snippet contains 3 Future House songs. Download the file for high quality sound.

http://www102.zippyshare.com/v/28J8Csi2/file.html

Enjoy :D

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 03 Jul 2016, 01:18

I hear stuff like this a lot, didn't know it was called "future house" though. It sounds pretty basic to me and not similar to happy eurobeat at all, unless anything that has ever used major chords sounds like happy eurobeat now. Nice promo attempt though.