Worst Anime?

Music that is not eurobeat!
Schiznik
Eurobeat Boom

Worst Anime?

Post by Schiznik » 17 Aug 2006, 06:05

Haven't seen much Anime in my time, but i've seen some previews of Baki the Grappler on my Samurai 7 Dvd's and my god, this is like Dragon Ball for dumb muscular steroid-popping zombies.

So yeah, I'm saying Baki the Grappler is the worst from what i've seen, I cry from laughter every time i watch the trailer for it :lol:

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 17 Aug 2006, 11:48

Worst Anime? I'm going to have my bullocks chopped off for even saying this but my vote goes to Naruto. It's more due to the following than the actual anime itself, though I've sat through a few episodes and it hasn't really interested me.

btw, you're in 'japanada' ? is that canada? :P are you in bc? there's an anime con happening in vancouver this weekend. its gonna be fun :)

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 18 Aug 2006, 05:38

Right up there with you nine, Naruto is a rather pitiful excuse of innovation as I have seen it :o

Schiznik
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Schiznik » 19 Aug 2006, 06:27

Yeah i'll also have to agree with both of you. Naruto was cool when it first started, but all the filler episodes have really downgraded the whole series.

Oh, and the fans... oh my...
Every Con I go to there are swarms of people wearing Naruto headbands, which is quite annoying... considering that they think they are cosplaying as Naruto just because theyre wearing an orange jumpsuit and a headband...

Nine, I am from Canada, but I'm moving to Japan soon, hehe. Also i'm in Alberta and due to work I cant go.. :( My friends are though, and theyre gonna bring me some things back :D
~Forget the bus, take the Express Love!~

star_lancer
Bad Bad Bad

Post by star_lancer » 03 Nov 2006, 08:37

Dragon Ball Z. I hate that show with a seething passion. Everything about it so...so...nooby. >_<

Its all like, "Oh ahaha I throw 10000000 fireballs at you and destroy planets in process of this but you will still be alive for another 5 episodes with me doing the same thing! ^&^$@^%^(E$%E"

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 03 Nov 2006, 10:50

Ah, the worst must be Naruto, yes... This pitful anime has thus gained so many Narutards (a.k.a. Naruto-fan) it isn't funny anymore. Too many over-active young people, both man and woman, are watching these series. I can't explain clearly, but I have thus developed such a grudge against Naruto, I would be glad to eliminate all the Narurards...
I'm on the Road Again - Powerful T.

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Currently working on: Mega NRG Team 3

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 21 Dec 2006, 23:07

Naruto must be killed....that is all!

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 28 Dec 2006, 23:31

"IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAANNND!"

My least favorite must be DGBZ.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 29 Dec 2006, 01:04

Ahem I've been often having this image in my head that *Anime does not suck* but then a few days ago me and my friends were thinking at various shows we had watched and I recalled a few...

The original Tenchi Muyo was brilliant, but the sinister off-spring it had in the form or "Magical Girl Pretty Sammy" was just pure torture. Poor Ryo-ohki ;/

kurisu
Bad Bad Bad

Post by kurisu » 15 Jan 2007, 03:30

Deffinately naruto.. jsut a horrible rip-off of DBZ.. Which of course, I love greatly. I can see where some people would think its stupid, but if the whole begining saga is watched, the rest of the oddball things do make sense.

Stil is odd how they dont always nuke the earth tho.. heh

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 16 Jan 2007, 02:00

In before Pokémon (fsck you haters >:E)

The worst.. hmm... How about about 99% of the hentai flicks? :P

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 16 Jan 2007, 07:05

MKwiakaku wrote:In before Pokémon (fsck you haters >:E)

The worst.. hmm... How about about 99% of the hentai flicks? :P
You fail sir! Pokémon is made of pure Win and God. In before Jhoto and Advance Generation. Those did a massive fail.

If you don't know what to say to that, trust your instincts and do a barrelroll. Otehrwise, just whistle for a cab and when it came near it had 'FRESH' on the liscence plate and dice in the mirror. (in b4 etcetera and etcetera)

What would you concider the 1% good part in the hentai flicks? You MUST explain yourself now!
I'm on the Road Again - Powerful T.

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Currently working on: Mega NRG Team 3

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 16 Jan 2007, 07:41

loli hentai can't be bad :P

And I didn't really say Pokémon was bad... :P I actually like it! :D

Yusu
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Yusu » 03 Jul 2007, 21:55

When DBZ ended in the Freeza's saga (the original end) Fans voice was so big that Toriyama has to make a new Story considerate a Master Piece of Animation and scripts...The Cell saga, and when Toriyama killed Goku again to end DBZ in that saga, Fans in all the world make sound his voices to convince Akira to make one more saga...Toriyama says, ok...but one more. So Majin Boo appears to put the final end (xD) to DBZ.

So, for many people, like me DBZ it's the best Anime...well almost here in Chile all people knows DBZ and luv it =).

THE WORST...Taiten Gakuen Q, Tenchi Muyo or Angel Sanctuary...and Yaoi stuff...

showbiznine
Euro To B

Post by showbiznine » 26 Jan 2009, 17:34

ill agree with naruto being the worst anime. with dragonball and the new pokemon eps pretty close too. i just cant stand repetitive, endless series. gime 14 eps of haruhi over 300+ of naruto any day