Power Club Diet Dance

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 17 Jan 2007, 12:54

Jjb wrote:One problem which may be an unfounded, isolated case. A friend (who bought the album) claimed 2-3 tracks have noise/skips played straight from the fresh prestine CDs, e.g. a mastering error ... but otherwise the album is pretty good.
I heard this in Karina - Desperado and I can confirm that the current Wav-downloads at Music-Master do not have these errors. The worst skips were in Dee Dee - Please... an otherwise beautiful song.
drnrg wrote: I just saw the trax listing. All Vibration songs looks very nice. I'm not a dreamer amd know that it will be impossible for me to get, so if anyone can share a download link for this cd ,it would be very thankful? :D
Hey dr... I'm not going to share them but already 6 songs of this album are now available for sale (download) as you can see in this topic: http://forum.eurobeat-prime.com/forum/v ... php?t=1422.

And no, I'm not affiliated to Music-Master in any way, I'm just happy that they sell extended wavs of my favorite label (Vibration) and SAIFAM :wink:

Sun Field
Euro To B

Post by Sun Field » 03 May 2007, 20:42

I have this CD.

It's good.

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 04 May 2007, 18:54

Congratulations! That must have been hard to find. It's good indeed.

Sun Field
Euro To B

Post by Sun Field » 05 May 2007, 17:12

I have a friend in Japan... :wink: