eurobeatPRIME Media

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.

What would you like MOST out of EurobeatPRIME 3.5?

eP Program Skins
7%
Wallpapers and Desktop Pics
38%
Website Themes
7%
Search Plugins
21%
Quizzes Or Games
10%
Other
17%

Total votes: 29

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

eurobeatPRIME Media

Post by DanWaigand » 18 May 2007, 14:32

This poll is intended to let us know what it is that you would like more of following the launch of EurobeatPRIME3.5.

Program Skins
Windowblinds, Winamp Classic/modern, MediaPlayer [Please Specify Programs]

Wallpapers & Desktop Pics
Please specify resolution you use, and if you have an idea for specific content [fastway, ABeatC, eurobeatprime itself, seb series etc.] let us know that too.

Website Themes
Do you want different color schemes? Or would you prefer the ability to access older styled versions of Eurobeat Prime with new content and information?

Search Plugins
So you can add eurobeatprime search to your website or search through firefox

Quizzes or Games
Who was the first eurobeat artist to say ParaParaFireBoom more then once? Do you wanna play Super Abeat Brothers? Is Euromach the Hedgehog more your style?

Other
Find an option that we haven't come up with? Let us know... [...MP3 and Album downloads will not be allowed, but a music sample section is in the works]
Last edited by DanWaigand on 18 May 2007, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
...Love Thy Eurobeat. Love Thy Panu. Squeeze him, Please him, Light his fire. ...Beware his mad desire tho. Yes. I'm done, Move along.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 18 May 2007, 15:41

I voted "Other" - I'd love to see a song rating system for people to log in and give scores for songs (assuming we can actually all agree on a scoring system!)

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

Post by DanWaigand » 18 May 2007, 15:44

at the moment we're looking into an "add Song/album/artist" to Favorites/collection. Doesn't mean it'll happen, but it's a good possibility. obviously if added, you can see what the top songs/artists/albums in the community are.

Its similar.. But a song rating thing... ...too hard to actually get down straight. One person might have only heard Night of Fire once while the rest of us are sick of it. So there's no real way to rate the song without an arguement.
...Love Thy Eurobeat. Love Thy Panu. Squeeze him, Please him, Light his fire. ...Beware his mad desire tho. Yes. I'm done, Move along.

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 18 May 2007, 21:16

Search plugin would be cool for firefox. Saves the trouble of having to go to the site, but then again it's not completely necessary.

My second choice would have to be nice wallpapers for the different Eurobeat series and labels.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 18 May 2007, 21:44

Densetsu13 wrote:Search plugin would be cool for firefox. Saves the trouble of having to go to the site, but then again it's not completely necessary.
Seconding. But I'm not voting in the poll because if the plug-ins gets finished, I can't vote for anything else anymore. X;

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

Post by DanWaigand » 18 May 2007, 21:47

MKwiakaku wrote: Seconding. But I'm not voting in the poll because if the plug-ins gets finished, I can't vote for anything else anymore. X;
Hahaha.. Vote for the one you want most! Then mention in the thread which ones you like second or third.. It's okay. The one that gets voted on doesnt mean it's gonna be ONLY one, you might be stuck with all of them anyway

It's best to think of this as an AVEX style "Vote for Your Favorite Eurobeat Songs" poll....

Just because everyone votes and no one picks NIGHT OF FIRE, it's still gonna end up on the SuperEuroBest compilation anyway... Or then there's the Mirror of that... You can vote for Dave Rodgers singing "I Want your Bazookastan" til your hand rots off, doesn't mean you're gonna hear it...

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 18 May 2007, 23:13

okay okay voted~

Actually, the plugins are the only thing I'm looking forward to. ;P <3!

pokecapn
Eurobeat Boom

Post by pokecapn » 19 May 2007, 00:00

I'd like wallpapers in 1600x1200 that are dark and subdued but still representative of eurobeat artists/labels. That giant ABeat-C picture posted in some other thread would be great as a wallpaper if someone vector traced it.

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

Post by DanWaigand » 19 May 2007, 00:26

pokecapn wrote:That giant ABeat-C picture

I'm assuming you mean this one...

http://a539.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01 ... 4538_l.jpg it can easily be found on ABeatC's myspace... But, I agree.. it could make an interesting desktop picture, couldn't it?

Edit: I updated the wallpaper gallery wtih some ABeatC desktops at 1600x1200

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 19 May 2007, 05:56

WIDESCREEN WALLPAPERS PLSSSSSSSS of Domino.

And Wallpapers of naked Matt Land (photoshopping him nude is acceptable) pls. :)

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

Post by DanWaigand » 19 May 2007, 05:59

Nine wrote:WIDESCREEN WALLPAPERS PLSSSSSSSS of Domino.

And Wallpapers of naked Matt Land (photoshopping him nude is acceptable) pls. :)
Uhhhh.... Uhhhhh,... Catch me on IMs. About the first one. Uhhhh...

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 19 May 2007, 08:06

I'm actually really satisfied with EP as it is now. The extended database is really a blessing as it comes to researching Eurobeat. I think it's better to put the energy into completing this database. Therefore I voted 'Other'.

However, I also do support the idea of the wallpapers. If you need any help in producing wallpapers you can send in requests if you like. It'd be a nice exercise for my CG skills.
I'm on the Road Again - Powerful T.

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Currently working on: Mega NRG Team 3

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 21 May 2007, 20:59

Jeeeez I'm gone for a week abroad and come back to find everything changed, gg Staff! :P No no... I'm all good I need to unwind a bit and read this everything before I start commenting on anything.

Schiznik
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Schiznik » 23 May 2007, 05:22

Well, I voted on "Other" for I would love to see sort of voting system for songs/albums and maybe if we all complain enough, a user review section. Other than that, perhaps a song sample section (which i'm aware of is in the works) and maybe a contest section? (like, create the best Eurobeat song etc..)
~Forget the bus, take the Express Love!~

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Jun 2007, 04:16

I would vote for 2 but I had only one choice.

I vote ep prog stuffs but I would like a new layout too... Metroid Prime is kinda old now.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!