SEB 178 & Euro Walker/Love Euro

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 May 2007, 02:59

KitsuneStar
And I just find 178's samples to be incredibly disappointing, so far, aside from "Free". It's almost scary that one of the more promising new aliases to show up is from Time (who maybe are finally breaking out of their 30-40 album slump) of all labels.
Not scarey not all, buddy, but rather "A perfect universe" but hey, Anni isn't so new. Remeber "To The Stars" That one goes back a few years. :D

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 25 May 2007, 03:27

jeurobeat wrote:There's a Euro Energy Mix on Ultra Para Para Dance, so I guess Mora's is extended of that version?
Yeah, that's right.
The vinyl has a different extended version, slightly slower and with a late 80s/early 90s eurobeat sound.
Ahh, that figures. I think I heard that version on my friend's mega mix
some little time ago, so I felt something was wrong when I heard Euro
Energy Mix though I didn't know why. :P
ImageImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 May 2007, 04:27

Oresama wrote
Energy Mix though I didn't know why.
So waht is so different on this new version. Hopefully they didn't change that awesome SAW sound it had. That is the real charm of the song. It reminds me a lot of that ASIA hit from Mike Hazzard"Stop Me Baby" :D

Schiznik
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Schiznik » 25 May 2007, 04:30

Hmph. This album, so far, seems really dissapointing =/
Nothing special at all from any of the labels, at least nothing that caught MY attention.

Only songs I can really say im looking forward to are Babyface, Damn Damn My Heart, Crazy for Love, and Happenin' all over again. Could this be worse than 176? Seems like it...
And what is everyone talking about? 177 was brilliant! At least for Delta and Time fans, just like drnrg said :P
~Forget the bus, take the Express Love!~

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 25 May 2007, 07:08

I like Delta mostly, but 177 is still something I won't even wanna talk about... And like quite a few people said, 178 samples don't give all that much more to look forward to.

But will be hard to as bad as the previous one was, so I'm being optimistic.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 25 May 2007, 07:11

KitsuneStar wrote:Yeah, come on, people. Delta seriously was firing on all cylinders on 177
Really? I only recall one song that I remembered from Delta (as in, that were memorable) which was King Of Hearts, and with the whole "computer music magazine" fiasco, that was the only reason why I found amusement in the song. XD

djnrg - For me, 177 was only good for Ready Steady Go. But, ofc I'm super bias. :)

Compared to 175 and 176 though? Not even close. ...and of course, in my oh so humble opinion 178 won't be close to the calibur of those two previous albums though.

Also, what is this abeatc, delta, scp, time, etc things? GOGOS MUSIC is the only label now. :wink: GOGOSMUSIC WILL REIGN SURPREME OVER THE REST OF THE EUROBEAT WORLD, REGARDLESS OF WHERE AVEX DECIDES TO PUT THE WORD ON THEIR ALBUM COVER.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 May 2007, 08:32

Ha Ha! You wrote DjNRG instead of DrNRG. Although I was a Dee Jay many moons ago. 8)

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 25 May 2007, 08:42

Seriously, people!!!

Where the f**k are the Go Go Girls? It's been almost two years since their last song! Whatever happened to the rumor of the Go Go Girls' song, "Go Cosplay"?

There are just some artists I have yet to see this decade:
1. Virginelle
2. Karen (if I'm correct on this one)
3. The Niko, Oda, Marko Polo trio
4. Mickey B (anouther one I swear I haven't heard from in the 170s)
5. Matt Land

Sad to see alot of my favorite A-BEAT C & DELTA artists missing in the 170s.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 25 May 2007, 09:12

drnrg wrote:Ha Ha! You wrote DjNRG instead of DrNRG. Although I was a Dee Jay many moons ago. 8)
oops. XD I apologise.

para_rigby: The "Go Cosplay!" song wasn't a Go Go Girls song, it was one of the three songs Domino wrote/produced when she went back to ABeatC before she left again to create GOGO'S MUSIC with sandro... the singer of that song is a popular italian cosplayer (now model) who went by the alias "Gorgia V" (or something like that.) Avex has the song, they just haven't released it yet. It's older than Cooking Boy. =/

There are a few upcoming gogos music songs that will feature the name go go girls, including a song that was made 1 1/2 years ago by domino and oliva, called "My Body Loose Control." These songs are made, and it's now in Avex's hands.

The reason why we haven't had a Go Go Girls song since 159 is that the name of the group is Domino's, and when she left to make her own label she took the name with her. I don't know if there are any other go go girls songs from abeatc waiting to be released, but as far as i know my body loose control (yes, it's loose... not lose. I'm not spelling it wrong. XD) is the title after nothing can stop the music.

Jion

Post by Jion » 25 May 2007, 13:16

Nine wrote:The reason why we haven't had a Go Go Girls song since 159 is that the name of the group is Domino's, and when she left to make her own label she took the name with her.
Hence why there were so many Groove Twins songs all out of nowhere. Interesting.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 25 May 2007, 18:09

drnrg wrote:I always thought it was a guy singing.
A guy? Where did you get that? If you have Moltocarina - One More Time maybe you can compare voices :evil:
oresama-chan wrote:
The vinyl has a different extended version, slightly slower and with a late 80s/early 90s eurobeat sound.
Energy Mix though I didn't know why. :P
I don't think one version of this song is much better than the other. The Cat vinyl on the other hand is more pop dance than eurobeat.

By the way, does a eurobeat mix of Name - Because I Feel (the 3rd MGL records song) exist as well ?

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 26 May 2007, 03:53

jeurobeat wrote:I don't think one version of this song is much better than the other.
The version on the vinyl is a little bit better for me. :P
ImageImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 May 2007, 05:47

Jeurobeat wrote
A guy? Where did you get that? If you have Moltocarina - One More Time maybe you can compare voices
Actaullly I've known for someTIME now that Danny L. is female(I think it was Oresama who told me) It's funny I just never even gave it a second thought ,since Danny is usually a guys name. The green sleeve with the face on it also never made me think female. Funny how sometimes our wishful thinking keeps us from concidering anything else, but what we want. 8) Danny L. just seemed like hyped up male vocals to me.

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 26 May 2007, 11:44

I guess it doesn't matter anymore but

http://www.mu-mo.net/id/eurobeat/discog ... 10178.html

For those who are too lazy too retype the link from before :P

Oh, and of disc 2... I'd rather have Vanessa - Hey Hey than Vanessa - High High :D other than that, it's awesome :) But since most of the songs are from 1995, I guess I just have to live with it.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 26 May 2007, 12:26

Must confess I'm really not looking forward to this one, except maybe for Babyface which sounds like great circa-SEB-150 Pamsy (none of this mediocre stuff she's had lately).

And the bummer is there's no Extended CD this time around to make it as worthwhile as 177 :(