Some news from Live Music Studio

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
KitsuneStar
Eurobeat Fan

Post by KitsuneStar » 24 May 2007, 03:51

Oh come on, HRG, make the extended of "Revolution" (from Euromach Final) available already...

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 24 May 2007, 18:03

I have it from the vinyl :P
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

-Speedy-
Euro To B

Post by -Speedy- » 07 Jun 2007, 06:15

"Bazooka Angels 3" and "Parapara Cool 4" are already on iTunes!!

And all two albums contain only new (unreleased before) songs!

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 07 Jun 2007, 07:22

Are they doing them at a higher bitrate than 128kbps yet?

euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Post by euro up north » 07 Jun 2007, 11:49

Fantastic. I have totally missed that hinrg attack already released a sequel of the both series. Prelistend and the only thing i can say is: If you like eurobeat, if you like attack - you are in heaven.

Many songs seem to hit the higher grades.

Review in short....

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 27 Jun 2007, 01:53

I know it's been mentioned that Bazooka Angels 3 & 4 are on itunes, but here is the trax list for those interested. Taken from NRG Express site.

Bazooka Angels 3

Title : Bazooka Angels VOL.3

Date : 2007/06/04
Catalog : LMCD-12 (Live Music)
Price : Full Album:9.99 Euro / Each Songs: 0.99 Euro
Notes : iTMS
01. DAIZY DUCK [Extended ver.] / ALICE IN PARAPARA LAND
02. WHY [Extended ver.] / BLACK EVA
03. DAY BY DAY [Extended ver.] / NIKITA JR.
04. COME INTO THE WONDERLAND [Extended ver.] / GIORGIA BARROWS
05. LIKE A CINDERELLA [Extended ver.] / BLACK EVA
06. PEEK-A-BOOM [Extended ver.] / ALICE IN PARAPARA LAND
07. I WANNA LOVE YOU TENDERLY [Extended ver.] / JEE BEE
08. OVER THE SKY [Extended ver.] / LESLIE HAMMOND
09. LOST IN TIME [Extended ver.] / GIORGIA BARROWS
10. EVERY TIME YOU SAY GOOD-BYE [Extended ver.] / GIULIETTA SPRINT
11. RUN TO THE SUNSHINE [Extended ver.] / NIKITA JR.
12. FIVE O'CLOCK ON THE MOON [Extended ver.] / KARA MELL

Bazooka Cool 4

Title : Bazooka Cool VOL.4

Date : 2007/06/04
Catalog : LMCD-13 (Live Music)
Price : Full Album:9.99 Euro / Each Songs: 0.99 Euro
Notes : iTMS
01. SUPER MAN [Extended ver.] / LOU LOU MARINA
02. TIME AFTER TIME [Extended ver.] / MARTINA DRY
03. FUNKY TOWN [Extended ver.] / P.STONE
04. GHETTO BLASTER [Extended ver.] / JOE BANANA
05. THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC [Extended ver.] / LOUISE
06. ONE FOR YOU [Extended ver.] / STARKLY ICE
07. LOVE IS ROMANTIC [Extended ver.] / FULVIA COUPE
08. TOKYO BABY MIDNIGHT LADY [Extended ver.] / MOTE MOTE
09. WANNA FLY AWAY [Extended ver.] / CIAO CIAO
10. TOKYO GIRLS AND GUYS [Extended ver.] / BEAT MAN
11. SEXY GAL [Extended ver.] / JOE BANANA
12. EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEBODY [Extended ver.] / MARTINA DRY

Anyway ,I didn't know this info untill now. Great songs especially on Cool 4. Damn ,so much new HRG :evil: I wish they still had thier original online ordering system instead of itunes:(

euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Post by euro up north » 24 Jul 2007, 17:41

Got answerd of Livemusic studio and they said it is possible that they will release two new albums at the end om this summer.
Hopfully this means they will relase in a couple of weeks.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 24 Jul 2007, 19:14

I hope they don't mean 'iTunes albums'. >: (

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 24 Jul 2007, 19:56

I wouldn't mind so much if they released WAV format through Juno or Beatport as Akyr is going to do, but sticking with iTunes is poor :(

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 Jul 2007, 02:38

Why can't they just sell directly from thier website like before? No hassels, No Japanese text to translate. Just as easy as taking candy form a baby. I used to buy 12's right from Livemusic.com without any problem :evil:

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 25 Jul 2007, 04:25

I've been wondering that too, doctor energy. O: I wonder why they stopped doing that. :\

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 25 Jul 2007, 05:08

Something seems awry. Now, I hate to say this about such a label as Hi-NRG Attack, but... some of the material we're getting on iTunes (specifically the "Bazooka Angels" and "Parapara Cool" series) seems to be "the stuff we had laying around but wouldn't put on a compilation like Initial D, SEF, or SEB".

I say this because a clear difference between the iTunes tracks and that of the released SEB tracks can be heard. Something about the SEB tracks seems more polished, more consistent, almost literally "shinier". The iTunes material, on the other hand, sounds a bit less refined, a bit less focused and a lot more "generated" than "hand-crafted". Now, this may not be a problem, in fact, I rather enjoy quite a few of the songs I've bought off of iTunes (I'll Be Your King Kong, Bandido Guy, and the Bazookistan material are STAPLES in my iPod and elsewhere). However, I get this feeling that LMS is doing, although to a MUCH smaller extent, what SAIFAM and AVEX are doing: Releasing lower-end productions or more obscure materials than they really could be.
I mean, they released some of the SEB classics on the iTunes service as well! Ganguro, DisCow MosCow, I Want Your Balalaika, Maid Attack... with the exception of a few DIRE classics, many of HRG's greats can be found there! Why not the rest of them? Why not release a "Best of HRG" or "HRG Classics" album, with such songs as Bazooka Pistolero, Caballero With Sombrero, Mad Cow, Suck A Bazooka... even oldies like Jammin' Spanish Men and Batman Is Bruce Wayne (could you imagine the market for the latter alone?) would be nice! I imagine they'd reach a lot more fans if they released their ultimate best of the early days up to a close-to-but-not-quite-immediate point in time not far from "now".

However, this is a meager complaint compared to the praise I have for them. They're pretty much the only honest label on American iTunes. SAIFAM is lying through their behinds about their America-released "Eurobeat" (translation: One or two golden tracks slipped into really bad pop remixes and just plain junk), and AVEX... OH! Don't get me STARTED on what AVEX is doing to American iTunes consumers!!!

I look forward to what HRG Attack can offer in the next few months and years.

euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Post by euro up north » 25 Jul 2007, 23:30

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:08 am Post subject:
Something seems awry. Now, I hate to say this about such a label as Hi-NRG Attack, but... some of the material we're getting on iTunes (specifically the "Bazooka Angels" and "Parapara Cool" series) seems to be "the stuff we had laying around but wouldn't put on a compilation like Initial D, SEF, or SEB".

I say this because a clear difference between the iTunes tracks and that of the released SEB tracks can be heard. Something about the SEB tracks seems more polished, more consistent, almost literally "shinier". The iTunes material, on the other hand, sounds a bit less refined, a bit less focused and a lot more "generated" than "hand-crafted". Now, this may not be a problem, in fact, I rather enjoy quite a few of the songs I've bought off of iTunes (I'll Be Your King Kong, Bandido Guy, and the Bazookistan material are STAPLES in my iPod and elsewhere). However, I get this feeling that LMS is doing, although to a MUCH smaller extent, what SAIFAM and AVEX are doing: Releasing lower-end productions or more obscure materials than they really could be.
I mean, they released some of the SEB classics on the iTunes service as well! Ganguro, DisCow MosCow, I Want Your Balalaika, Maid Attack... with the exception of a few DIRE classics, many of HRG's greats can be found there! Why not the rest of them? Why not release a "Best of HRG" or "HRG Classics" album, with such songs as Bazooka Pistolero, Caballero With Sombrero, Mad Cow, Suck A Bazooka... even oldies like Jammin' Spanish Men and Batman Is Bruce Wayne (could you imagine the market for the latter alone?) would be nice! I imagine they'd reach a lot more fans if they released their ultimate best of the early days up to a close-to-but-not-quite-immediate point in time not far from "now".

However, this is a meager complaint compared to the praise I have for them. They're pretty much the only honest label on American iTunes. SAIFAM is lying through their behinds about their America-released "Eurobeat" (translation: One or two golden tracks slipped into really bad pop remixes and just plain junk), and AVEX... OH! Don't get me STARTED on what AVEX is doing to American iTunes consumers!!!

I look forward to what HRG Attack can offer in the next few months and years.
I think you have a point. But at the same time I think you don´t. The money Hi-nrg earns, is probably biggest from Avex. So my guess is that Avex has a first-hand-choise of what songs they want. And in between there are lots and lots of songs that maybe never will be released, if it isn´t for iTunes.
I think it is pretty cheap way to ditribute songs on iTunes and that is why Hi-nrg attack won´t burn and and sell records.
For me, i don´t care, only I have access to the song, the distribution doesnt matter.
I think the SEB songs at latest. like from the 170:s is pretty average songs. But I am on the other hand the biggest fan of the label.
The songs I really miss is full version from the euromach-era that is still unreleased. I think Hi-nrg peaked during the euromach-era. After that I have never heard anythin close to that. Aerobeat and Eurobeat-flash is of course almost in the same leauge, but SEB is often a kind of disapointment with one really good song of 30. On euromach half the songs were pure quality.
The point is that it is positive that labels can relase many songs. In what way it doesnt matter...

Go Hi-nrg go. Continue relesaing and do it on iTunes. I rather have songs from Itunes, than nothing at all....

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 26 Jul 2007, 05:10

euro up north wrote:I think the SEB songs at latest. like from the 170:s is pretty average songs.
Caterpillar Man is great!!! (and from the 170s) :grin:

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 Jul 2007, 06:07

jeuobeat quote
Caterpillar Man is great!!! (and from the 170s)
QFT!! and super uber cool intro. I think HRG has improved a lot better than Euromach. The songs were great, but just the fact that it was mix formatt didn't appeal too much to recieve full impact from song. On SEB , however I get the full song and ever since "I Want My Bailailaka" I have been ressurected to the greatness of HRG Attack+ now with more songs, we get both male & female vocal balance 8)