EUROBEAT STEPSTARS Pack 2

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
the_ditz
Euroheater

EUROBEAT STEPSTARS Pack 2

Post by the_ditz » 09 Jul 2007, 11:09

After a bit of a delay, the_ditz and #Infinity are back with 6 more excellent Eurobeat simfiles for you all!

These simfiles are compatible with the DDR simulator Stepmania - more information is available on the website - www.stepmania.com.

Feedback is appreciated and you can contact us in the following ways:
- via PM to the_ditz and #Infinity at DDRExtreme.co.uk
- email ditz@ddrextreme.co.uk or infinity@san.rr.com
- leave a message in the project threads located across all popular sim
community websites (DDRExtreme.co.uk, DDRuk.com,
Bemanistyle.com etc...)

PACK 2 TRACKLISTING

created by: the_ditz
2/4/6/8/~ - BPM: 160

created by: #Infinity
2/5/6/8/~ - BPM: 156

2/5/6/8/~ - BPM: 154

2/3/6/8/~ - BPM: 156

1/3/5/7/~ - BPM: 151

1/3/5/7/~ - BPM: 150

Download sources:-
- all Newcomer+ members can access the Eurobeat StepStars area of DDRExtreme.co.uk's Downloads database to grab the pack
- MegaUpload.com link here
- RapidShare.com link here
Last edited by the_ditz on 12 Jul 2007, 19:04, edited 1 time in total.

JasonMath
Euro To B

Post by JasonMath » 11 Jul 2007, 18:24

Already? I'm definitely downloading this! (I downloaded the first pack immediately when it came out!)

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 12 Jul 2007, 18:24

Really great stuff this time around. A little better than the first pack which I incidentally also really liked.

I love the new little label-specific icons for the songs in the menu, very nicely done.

'Disco Energy's probably my favourite stepfile, but 'In the Night in the Fire' really surprised me with how good it was. ^_^

One complaint if I may?

Challenge steps!
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 31 Jul 2007, 20:31

Okay, so, I recently discovered you can bring your own custom songs/stepfiles to In The Groove2 machines with patches .21-.23 with your USB key and I nearly spit out my drink. :!:

So, since then, I've been throwing money at rythym games again and I've brought both Eurobeat Stepstars packs to the arcade with me whenever I go. It's really great to get a chance to try them out on a real dancepad in the arcade. Thanks again for making them! I need more eurobeat stepfiles!!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 31 Jul 2007, 21:18

Cosmic_Bard wrote:Okay, so, I recently discovered you can bring your own custom songs/stepfiles to In The Groove2 machines with patches .21-.23 with your USB key and I nearly spit out my drink. :!:

So, since then, I've been throwing money at rythym games again and I've brought both Eurobeat Stepstars packs to the arcade with me whenever I go. It's really great to get a chance to try them out on a real dancepad in the arcade. Thanks again for making them! I need more eurobeat stepfiles!!
Glad you're enjoying them! #Infinity has stepped a few more Eurobeat tracks for the latest sim contest on www.ddrextreme.co.uk - namely Bugabuga Chew Chew, Tuttifruitti Lollipop, Go Bananas, Super Guts, and My Heart Goes Boom Boom. There's also a sim of Yeah! by Christine, along with My Name Is Supergirl (Super Euro Mix) from Ultra ParaPara Dance which will be released in the pack next week.

Check them out if you get the chance - there is a torrent link on the main page that should be working for you as you'll need to be a at certain member level to access the direct download ;)

Eurobeat StepStars Pack 3 will be coming soon... :)
Last edited by the_ditz on 01 Aug 2007, 08:37, edited 1 time in total.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 01 Aug 2007, 04:23

So do you guys dance Para Para on those step dance video games? Sorry for stupid question, but I'm pretty ignorant to this game. I've seen them, but never actually hung around long enough to watch someone in action.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 01 Aug 2007, 05:23

the_ditz wrote:Glad you're enjoying them! #Infinity has stepped a few more Eurobeat tracks for the latest sim contest on www.ddrextreme.co.uk - namely Bugabuga Chew Chew, Tuttifruitti Lollipop, Go Bananas, Super Guts, My Heart Goes Boom Boom and Sucka Sucka Pizza. There's also a sim of Yeah! by Christine, along with My Name Is Supergirl (Super Euro Mix) from Ultra ParaPara Dance which will be released in the pack next week.
Actually, I'm stepping Alamo by Ken Martin, which will be released in the second pack. Sucka Sucka Pizza isn't necessarily mine, but I hope the author who submitted that file did a great job with it; that song is definitely one of my favorite Hi-NRG Attack production ever!

If you like Euromatch, Cheesemix 4's Preview Pack also contains a sim to I Wanna Play Guitar!. :wink:

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 01 Aug 2007, 06:44

drnrg wrote:So do you guys dance Para Para on those step dance video games? Sorry for stupid question, but I'm pretty ignorant to this game. I've seen them, but never actually hung around long enough to watch someone in action.
Nope. Well, you *could*, but it'd be pretty damn difficult, unless you had incredibly boring steps custom made (didn't someone do that for DDREI's Tournamix 4 way back when...?). DDR/In the Groove/etcetc is all feet.

Konami made a game on the same lines as DDR based on parapara using hand sensors, and arrow patterns based on the actual routines, but they only did a very few number of versions.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 01 Aug 2007, 08:38

Mikaeru wrote:Nope. Well, you *could*, but it'd be pretty damn difficult, unless you had incredibly boring steps custom made (didn't someone do that for DDREI's Tournamix 4 way back when...?). DDR/In the Groove/etcetc is all feet.

Konami made a game on the same lines as DDR based on parapara using hand sensors, and arrow patterns based on the actual routines, but they only did a very few number of versions.
Yeah, someone attempted it for the file Catch You Catch Me, but the steps were incredibly dull unless you actually did know the ParaPara XD

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 01 Aug 2007, 13:34

drnrg wrote:So do you guys dance Para Para on those step dance video games? Sorry for stupid question, but I'm pretty ignorant to this game. I've seen them, but never actually hung around long enough to watch someone in action.
Maybe I'll take some video of me dancing to some of these eurobeat stepfiles and I can share it with you. :P