A full album from Nuage

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
leon_liu77
Euro To B

Post by leon_liu77 » 16 Oct 2004, 17:48

Shawaazu wrote:Avex was kind. They 2/3 samples on their website are new. The samples are

Sunday

You’ll Never Stop Me Lovin’You

I’m Never Gonna Let You Down And Forget You

http://cavex.avexnet.or.jp/Popup2003/A0 ... 5421032115

Who's Sonia? I can't tell from the sample,
as far as i know,sonia is a british singer of Hi-nrg or Pop- Disco in the late of 80's, some of her famous songs are Can't forget you, listen to your heart, and you'll never stop me loving you(this nuage coverd song was originally sang by sonia). and i guess people in here might know the factory Stock Aitken and Waterman or we should called them PWL. They produced singers like Sonia, Rick Astley, Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan, Sinitta, Samantha Fox ,Banarama.
Delta Power is invincible

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 17 Oct 2004, 08:18

PWL produced some killer european italo-like hi nrg,and in this respect
I'd like to list my favorite releases that are fully in hi nrg style:
very first album by KYLIE from 88,and superb Hazell Dean compilation
"greatest hits"(the one from emi records).
Early 90-s was a time of dance pop victory and beggining of the euro darkness,or as I call it "techno hell",and Sonia is more on the side of dance pop rather than anything really italo.Italo was utterly murdered by techno in all of Europe,and only Japan continued to release the eurobeat
of italo disco variety,till the trance started to corrupt italian eurobeat output to the extreme in 2000,and a lot of italo fans hated this change.

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 17 Oct 2004, 08:45

I always wonder what/who PWL was when I saw it on the Nuage profile on the SEB 150 booklet, thanks for the head up.