Delta On iTunes

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Jion

Delta On iTunes

Post by Jion » 11 Jan 2008, 23:06

I dunno if anyone saw the myspace thing on Delta but here goes...

Coming soon online...!!!

EUROBEAT MASTERS VOL.1
The original extended versions

Golden age-Max Coveri
Emotional fire-Denise
Kiss to kiss-Mako
Crazy for your love-Morris
My bandido-Delta Queens
Don't let me down-Madison
Doctor Love-Dr.Love
Killing my love -Leslie Parrish
Love & money-Za-Za
Sing na na na-Doki Doki
Tell me baby-Suzy lazy
Wonderland-Sara
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 11 Jan 2008, 23:55

Interesting! :D I'll definitely buy this. :3

(predicts a digital quality war brewin' :P)

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 12 Jan 2008, 00:17

Ooohhhh... extended 'Love & Money', 'Golden Age' and 'Kiss to Kiss'. The rest is really awesome, too.

If I didn't hate iTunes, I'd really be into this.
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 12 Jan 2008, 01:31

Hopefully they'll end up on Juno too!

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 12 Jan 2008, 05:30

I'd kiss Delta's ass to get Drama's Slave to the Rhythm extended :grin:
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 12 Jan 2008, 06:18

Sorry to say that is Leonardi production.:P
ImageImageImage

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 12 Jan 2008, 06:24

Oresama just kicked me in the head :cry:

:x
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 12 Jan 2008, 10:48

The post on MySpace is bigger now:

Coming soon iTunes,Juno,etc...!!!

EUROBEAT MASTERS VOL.1

Golden age-Max Coveri
Emotional fire-Denise
Kiss to kiss-Mako
Crazy for your love-Morris
My bandido-Delta Queens
Don't let me down-Madison
Doctor Love-Dr.Love
Killing my love -Leslie Parrish
Love & money-Za-Za
Sing na na na-Doki Doki
Tell me baby-Suzy lazy
Wonderland-Sara

EUROBEAT MASTERS VOL.2

Burning like a flame-Denise
Running in the 90s-Max Coveri
Remember me-Leslie Parrish
Little crush-Kevin Johnson
Funny boy-Pizza girl
Burning up for you-Sara
Love is in danger-Priscilla
Hard beat-Buddy Bo
You can light my fire-Madison
Just for tonight-Casanova
I can't find a lover-Delta Queens
Never forever-Leslie Parrish

Am kinda hoping for vocal/instrumental edits, but it seems less likely we'll get these :?

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 12 Jan 2008, 20:31

Hmmm... another Eurobeat label begins their journ into iTunes, reaching more audiences, including America...

...maybe there IS an audience to sell to here in the States, yes? Maybe? Hopefully AVEX is watching this.

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 12 Jan 2008, 21:03

zoupzuop2 wrote:Hmmm... another Eurobeat label begins their journ into iTunes, reaching more audiences, including America...

...maybe there IS an audience to sell to here in the States, yes? Maybe? Hopefully AVEX is watching this.
Don't hold your breath.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 12 Jan 2008, 21:21

Good news. Now I can have them on Vinyl and MP3's
I'm waitiung for Mako's-Supersonic Love. The vinyl just had some radio and another 4:00 minuite edit called "I love Delta" mix, but no proper extended. :(

I hope TIME jumps on this train soon. I can think of dozens of SEB songs from that era that deserve extended versions

Vanessa- TIME and Frank Torpedo- Do Ya Think I'm Supersexy and Go Go Ferrari come to mind 8)

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 13 Jan 2008, 00:00

Cosmic_Bard wrote:
zoupzuop2 wrote:Hmmm... another Eurobeat label begins their journ into iTunes, reaching more audiences, including America...

Don't hold your breath.
Oh, believe me, I wouldn't be so arrogant as to believe that Eurobeat can just "up and go" into massive American consumption. It would require at LEAST a major PR and advertising campaign to even be CONSIDERED outside the standard otaku and/or J-fan or random international dance-music lover, or only certain labels would be able to make it, with SCP and some ABeatC coming to mind immediately, with small amounts of ABeatC and Delta. Hi-NRG Attack may not be able to sell well to American markets; it's too silly, and most pop consumers are in it for the grungy, "get away with killing a white cop... TRANSCENDENTALLY" feel that Rap is currently delivering.
However, clearly these labels would not put their products into a market that will not purchase them. You cast your baited hook into waters with lots of interested fish, and clearly there's enough biting at Eurobeat here in the states where they can make a few hundred dollars a... month? Week, even? ..off to the side, unless I'm underestimating, and the value is more in the thousands; or if I'm overestimating, and HRG is gaining miniscule profits from their efforts on iTunes.
I personally wax optimistic. I think that some Americans are piss-tired of the same garbage they get on MTV and whatnot, and, given the (still-!) increasing popularity of J-geek culture stateside (and thus exposure to Initial D, DDR, and/or Parapara Paradise, if not more), perchance the sheer word-of-mouth or other forms of buzz could lead to a v-e-r-y small rise of popularity of Eurobeat in the states. And, do recall that a few ABeatC artists have stated at least an interest in playing stateside, or at least outside of Japan (references here and here, although the latter is not specific to USA). The market for Eurobeat in the states, at best, is lukewarm; however, the temperature HAS risen a good bit over the last few years.

That is, at least, my take. I could be VERY wrong. I could also be right, which I'm hoping for. Wouldn't you? :3

DigitalCyber
Eurocurious

Post by DigitalCyber » 13 Jan 2008, 00:56

I messaged the Delta MySpace last night asking what site these albums would be released on and heres the response I got:

Hi Nathan, extended will be soon released on iTunes,Juno and many digital stores.

cheers
Laurent

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 13 Jan 2008, 01:53

zoupzuop2 wrote:
Cosmic_Bard wrote:

Don't hold your breath.
Oh, believe me, I wouldn't be so arrogant as to believe that Eurobeat can just "up and go" into massive American consumption. It would require at LEAST a major PR and advertising campaign to even be CONSIDERED outside the standard otaku and/or J-fan or random international dance-music lover, or only certain labels would be able to make it, with SCP and some ABeatC coming to mind immediately, with small amounts of ABeatC and Delta. Hi-NRG Attack may not be able to sell well to American markets; it's too silly, and most pop consumers are in it for the grungy, "get away with killing a white cop... TRANSCENDENTALLY" feel that Rap is currently delivering.
However, clearly these labels would not put their products into a market that will not purchase them. You cast your baited hook into waters with lots of interested fish, and clearly there's enough biting at Eurobeat here in the states where they can make a few hundred dollars a... month? Week, even? ..off to the side, unless I'm underestimating, and the value is more in the thousands; or if I'm overestimating, and HRG is gaining miniscule profits from their efforts on iTunes.
I personally wax optimistic. I think that some Americans are piss-tired of the same garbage they get on MTV and whatnot, and, given the (still-!) increasing popularity of J-geek culture stateside (and thus exposure to Initial D, DDR, and/or Parapara Paradise, if not more), perchance the sheer word-of-mouth or other forms of buzz could lead to a v-e-r-y small rise of popularity of Eurobeat in the states. And, do recall that a few ABeatC artists have stated at least an interest in playing stateside, or at least outside of Japan (references here and here, although the latter is not specific to USA). The market for Eurobeat in the states, at best, is lukewarm; however, the temperature HAS risen a good bit over the last few years.

That is, at least, my take. I could be VERY wrong. I could also be right, which I'm hoping for. Wouldn't you? :3
As I'm sure you're aware, disco died in the states in the 80's because of overcommercialization. It got kitchy and overused and everyone got sick of it until it was discarded. This wasn't the case in europe, of course, since we have the beautiful advent of italo disco and of course from that, eventually eurobeat.

Disco's simply not even fathomable by public opinion anymore stateside, but for those still craving that sound, it seems house is what they get. House also had its first small resurgance, spearheaded mostly by Madonna and her 'Confessions of a Dance Floor' album several years back, (with tremendous help from Price/Ahmadzai) which put it in the spotlight for awhile... had a few spinoff songs from other artists inspired by Madonnas trendsetting (or trendwhoring, depending which view you like) much like how 'Ray of Light' brought trance that much closer to mainstream, effectively sealing its fate. XD

I think eurobeat has as much chance of being in the spotlight as polka. :( Americans just don't like cheese that thick. :/

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 13 Jan 2008, 08:14

Unfortunately so. Then again, I wonder how many people find Rap to be cheesey. I know I do.

Alas, we can only hope that this little venture into the states nets the labels SOME money, then.