Super Eurobeat 188

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 31 May 2008, 00:15

noones commented that Sandy isnt Roberta Grana :idea:

KitsuneStar
Eurobeat Fan

Post by KitsuneStar » 31 May 2008, 06:11

Good to see a few songs on this one that really fit into my tastes. 187 was kinda lacking in that regard.

For some reason, "Queen of Mean" really gives me flashbacks to "The Fire and the Rain", though, so far...

Jion

Post by Jion » 31 May 2008, 17:48

taQ wrote:noones commented that Sandy isnt Roberta Grana :idea:
That's a new singer and talent that Sinclaire and Fausto found.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 31 May 2008, 17:56

actually i was referring to the fact that it was mentioned several times before sinclaire style was added to SEB that Megan and Sandy would be Roberta.

Shinji-kun[NGE]
Euro To B

Post by Shinji-kun[NGE] » 31 May 2008, 21:53

One TIME track??? Are they crazy? Replacing 1 TIME track with DIMA? DIMA is great but why not replace one of these crappy A-Beat-C songs??? Very very sad, the only real italo inspired label gets only one song... :cry:

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 01 Jun 2008, 00:58

Not to say I'm self-centered but, I ordered SEB 188 yesterday. Awesomeness with EMS.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 01 Jun 2008, 01:01

Shinji-kun[NGE] wrote:One TIME track??? Are they crazy? Replacing 1 TIME track with DIMA? DIMA is great but why not replace one of these crappy A-Beat-C songs??? Very very sad, the only real italo inspired label gets only one song... :cry:
To answer this, some delicious Copypasta from the SEB 189 thread:
zoupzuop2 wrote:
omega666 wrote:9 labels, 13 spaces... and Avex loves to suck on ABeatC's privates so what did you expect?
newfield, on the SEB 186 thread wrote:right mate,the less money you ask to Avex the more tracks you get on SEB..got it folks?

guess who is the biggest eurobeat whore?
It's not Avex's picking, it's ABeatC's options with their money. They can AFFORD to put more tracks up, therefore they do.
It DOESN'T boil down to performance. It boils down to who's willing to fork the most over for record-space. In this case, ABeatC has quite a bit of power. Sympathy will be found in the dictionary; unless you guys that don't like the tracks go and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT (Dave and Co. are NOT hard to reach, folks!), it's going to stay this way.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 01 Jun 2008, 04:53

zoupzuop2 wrote:It DOESN'T boil down to performance. It boils down to who's willing to fork the most over for record-space. In this case, ABeatC has quite a bit of power. Sympathy will be found in the dictionary; unless you guys that don't like the tracks go and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT (Dave and Co. are NOT hard to reach, folks!), it's going to stay this way.
Look at all those unreleased tracks in the HRG catalogue - seems like at least 80% of their newer tracks have yet to see the light of day! :o
ImageImage

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 01 Jun 2008, 04:54

#Infinity wrote:
zoupzuop2 wrote:It DOESN'T boil down to performance. It boils down to who's willing to fork the most over for record-space. In this case, ABeatC has quite a bit of power. Sympathy will be found in the dictionary; unless you guys that don't like the tracks go and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT (Dave and Co. are NOT hard to reach, folks!), it's going to stay this way.
Look at all those unreleased tracks in the HRG catalogue - seems like at least 80% of their newer tracks have yet to see the light of day! :o
Agreed. Oh Oh Cowboy is just a glimpse into some of the beauty that may never be glimpsed upon... *snif*
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 01 Jun 2008, 06:16

#Infinity
Look at all those unreleased tracks in the HRG catalogue - seems like at least 80% of their newer tracks have yet to see the light of day!
EveryTIME I see this comment ,I just gotta Say QFT, I can safly guess they are the one label with most unreleased material. It just isn't fair. :evil:

Shinji-kun[NGE]
One TIME track??? Are they crazy? Replacing 1 TIME track with DIMA? DIMA is great but why not replace one of these crappy A-Beat-C songs??? Very very sad, the only real italo inspired label gets only one song...
I'm 100% behind Dall Ora productions, but I wouldn't sacrifice Dima's spot. I'm actually super Hyped they are on SEB. That Mega NRG Man track would be the one to chop IMOP. From this sample alone, I'm pretty convinced Thomas should jump ship and either go to Go Go's or start to sing for one of the other labels.

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 01 Jun 2008, 07:38

Shinji-kun[NGE] wrote:One TIME track??? Are they crazy? Replacing 1 TIME track with DIMA? DIMA is great but why not replace one of these crappy A-Beat-C songs??? Very very sad, the only real italo inspired label gets only one song... :cry:
Dima is well deserving for a spot in SEB. You clearly don't know his contribution and history for the eurobeat scene. :???:

This is almost as atrocious as those retarted posts wanting Abeat kicked off seb. For shame
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 01 Jun 2008, 08:11

Some people are also ignoring the fact that Time has been in serious trouble with Avex lately. Now, without knowing whether they're switching to dealing with Sergio Dall'ora directly as of this album, it's impossible to tell if this is an old Time track, or a new Dall'ora track. If it's the former, they're probably running down their old purchases; if it's the latter, then you can expect considerably less output while Dall'ora gets going with his own publishing.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 01 Jun 2008, 10:20

drnrg wrote:I'm 100% behind Dall Ora productions, but I wouldn't sacrifice Dima's spot. I'm actually super Hyped they are on SEB. That Mega NRG Man track would be the one to chop IMOP. From this sample alone, I'm pretty convinced Thomas should jump ship and either go to Go Go's or start to sing for one of the other labels.
I agree completely with what you saying about Dima - Vibration should never have been kicked off SEB at the end of the 150's, as at that point they were easily in my top 3 labels for quality of production and melodies.

Mega NRG Man's situation makes me cry - his explosive debut with GGM (Rock Me) was all kinds of awesome, and I was sure that he was going to be one of the leading figures on that new label. I'm really sad that all he seems to be now is a means of Pasquini outputting his weak tracks in the search of one awesome track to pass on to another alias (on this album, that would be DJ NRG). Mega NRG Man deserves far better tracks... :(

And I never thought I'd say it, but I do miss Time a little. Sure, their never-ending remakes were gettign seriously old, but they had a powerful, unique sound that quite often produced moments of brilliance for me (Bad Bad Bad on SEB 175 being the highlight). I'm with the majority here in wishing they had 2 tracks and A-Beat C 2 tracks to even things out a bit more, but until Dall'ora gets the cash, resources and catalogue behind him, it looks like it's going to stay this way for a while.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 01 Jun 2008, 14:34

valiant wrote:This is almost as atrocious as those retarted posts wanting Abeat kicked off seb. For shame
Hold on what?
ImageImage

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 01 Jun 2008, 16:26

I think valiant was defending Dima as it seemed that Shinjin-kun was dissing them in his comment (which I don't think he was - I believe he was saying that he'd rather have Time than A-Beat C the way things are at the moment).