Official Introduction Page

There's a wide world also outside of Eurobeat, this is where you discuss it.
Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 08 Nov 2006, 05:17

d-tan wrote:My ultimate goal is to collect as many SEB and Hyper Techno albums as possible.
My ultimate goal is to hi-jack your eurobeat and para video collection and leave a poutine in it's place :twisted:

d-tan
Eurobeat Fan

Post by d-tan » 08 Nov 2006, 07:22

Densetsu13 wrote:
d-tan wrote:My ultimate goal is to collect as many SEB and Hyper Techno albums as possible.
My ultimate goal is to hi-jack your eurobeat and para video collection and leave a poutine in it's place :twisted:
I want poutine :( but not for my collection :P
I WANT YOUR AVEX POINTS!!!!11
Super Euro Power Hour

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 13 Nov 2006, 00:33

Oh yes again one of the mandatory "Welcome to the forum" comments is in place I think ^^
Good to have new faces around. Dominique seen your nick around about a lot and had this sorta feeling as if I would've spoken to you at some point in the past as well but can't really pinpoint it or I might've just dreamt it.

TheBeat*OfTheDance
Bad Bad Bad

Post by TheBeat*OfTheDance » 09 Apr 2007, 21:57

Name: Stephanie
Location: New York, where it is always cold and you pay out your butt for everything
Occupation: Going to college and working at Mickey D's/another local restaurant!
Likes: Listening to all kinds of music especially Dance, my crush Brian, the Blues Brothers, Super Gals and Sailor Moon, going shopping, pink, eating junk food and spending time with my friends!
..I'm moving to the disco/Shaking my hand to the loud loud sound...

Momo
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Momo » 06 May 2007, 18:13

Name: Monica
Nicknames: Momo, Momo-chan, moniquinha
:D

Reese
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Reese » 17 Jun 2007, 07:24

Yush! Guess who's back - it's me. Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure none of you remembers me, it's been almost a year. This place hasn't changed much except the megamix section is gone. Noooo~

Name: Reese

So what have I been doing? Nothing! Hahaha. Just been going around places... singing... lol

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 17 Jun 2007, 08:02

I suppose I'm far overdue...

Name: Travis
Location: California (one of the most exciting states and I end up in a boring town... >< )
Sex: Male

EDIT: I truly apologize for my last entry, part of it was in very poor taste and could only serve to offend. I'm very sorry to whomever I may have offended with the previous.

Odin822
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Odin822 » 22 Jun 2007, 17:10

Name: Daniel

Well then. nice to meet everyone.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 22 Jun 2007, 17:46

Welcome to each and everyone again who I haven't individually greeted :p the more the merrier and all that!

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 22 Jun 2007, 23:02

Odin822 wrote:Name: Daniel

Well then. nice to meet everyone.
Woo! Another Canadian! Nice to have you on board and such.
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 21 Jun 2008, 04:20

How are my manners ! I am on Eurobeat Prime since about last summer and i still haven't introduced my self !!! Better later then ever i guess ! :wink:

Name: William

I like Eurobeat , Cars (Initial D) , ParaPara and Eurobeat vinyls even though i dont have any Eurobeat (after 1990) vinyls.

I Like also Hyper Techno a lot !!.

I Started collecting Super Eurobeat albums since 180 , i want to collect Hyper Techno Mission , We Love Techpara and Various Vinyls i can find !

See you soon ! ^_^

Brisk
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Brisk » 07 Aug 2008, 22:35

Long time lurker so better late than never to make an account!

Name: Kevin

Been listening to Eurobeat since 2003. I'm about as big as a Lolita fan as Bore is so yea, the last couple decades have been pretty depressing for me :/

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 08 Aug 2008, 00:17

Hello and welcome~
Brisk wrote:Location: Seattle
:O!
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 20 Oct 2008, 06:31

Name: Kelly
Likes: Pokémon/Pocket Monsters (deserves to be the first one listed for a variety of reasons), Eurobeat (of course), Hyper Techno, Parapara, Techpara, Listening to music, writing, drawing, Japanese Pop Culture, Manga, Anime, Cosplaying, Cosplaying as Ash Ketchum, Writing song parodies & recording them, and a bunch of things.
Dislike: If I was to start now, we'd be here at least a year...>_>
Other: Hey, my name's Kelly. I have a variety of nicknames, but my most common ones are Chopsticks and Choppy.

I've been browsing these forums for a long while now. A year? Two years? I just decided to join today. I needed a new forum to join, this looks active, fun, and I can actually talk about Eurobeat and people will actually will have a clue on what I'm talking about. XD;

I've been a huge Eurobeat fan ever since I started doing parapara and has become my favourite genre of music ever. It's what takes up a large majority of my MP3 player and is most likely what I'm listening to.

I've been wanting to produce my own Eurobeat, but I can't produce music to save my life. x_x (I can sing, but I can't do anything past that...)

I've come to the conclusion of the past few years of listening to Eurobeat that my favourite artists are probably Federico Rimonti and Mauro Farina. Even if they sing waaaaaaay too many songs from their labels, I can't tear my ears away from listening to their voices...^^;;

I'm over at Parapara Stage as well (I'm sure if anyone's over there, you've seen me, since I have the same username; deviantart with the same username too).

Um...yeah. I hope I'm welcome here.

(BTW, if I ever refer to myself in 3rd person, I'm going to mostly likely refer to myself as "he". Feel free to question...?)

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 20 Oct 2008, 13:46

POGEYMANZ.

And, because you said I could; WHY?!