Super Eurobeat 191

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 18 Aug 2008, 21:03

Jion wrote:
MKwiakaku wrote:So all you wanted to say is that you're not gonna buy it, right?
Nah he'll buy and it post it. Cause that makes it okay lol... But only if it's in 320 kbps
Jorge, he doesn't even buy them! When 191 is released he's probably going to lurk the internet until he finds someone else's rip, edit the idtags, upload it again and say it's his own rip (like he did with SEB190 on IDForums.)

edit: *shuts mouth :D*
Last edited by Nine on 18 Aug 2008, 21:15, edited 2 times in total.

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 18 Aug 2008, 21:05

Wow....way to blast someone who loves eurobeat :???:

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 18 Aug 2008, 21:10

Loving Eurobeat, of course we all do - pirating it, that's what upsets a lot of people. I don't care if you're my mother, if you saved my life, or lent me $50,000... if you're pirating this music and being a total idiot about everything along the way I'm going to have something to say and it won't be pleasant.

On another note, everyone is going to love Leo River's debut. c: He's an amazing singer, and Domino has told me nothing but positive things about the guy. :!:

Jion

Post by Jion » 18 Aug 2008, 21:14

Will154 wrote:Wow....way to blast someone who loves eurobeat :???:
Whether or not he loves Eurobeat isn't the question. Obviously he likes it if he's posting it to everyone. But what the problem we have (me, Phil, Javi, and others) is that we're friends now with a lot of the producers and artists. Let's say you were friends with someone that owned a store. Let's say they give you maybe a candy bar for free or something. Now lets say people started going to this store and started taking stuff from the store without paying for it. Those people obviously love it because they keep going back to it. But the owner of that store who is losing the money. it's just walking out. It's stuff like this with the low sales that's preventing Euromachs or Eurobeat Flashs from coming out. Do you think Avex will dare put out another series with such low SEB sales because of piracy?

I don't care if you're friend's with Lebon. He could be the coolest guy but he's doing a very stupid thing if he's such a lover of Eurobeat. Music quality issue aside, it doesn't matter if you're paying for it or not lebon. You're distributing the stuff and people aren't paying for the music. You have people from NATIONS, not just the US, NATIONS go to the forum and download this. I'm giving you a final warning man. Avex has your info. I could care less as I have nothing I'm gonna do to you, but Avex already knows so much about you as I've heard. You keep up with this shit, and Avex is gonna tear you down. You won't have to worry about me comparing you to the star wars kid on SEPH, you'll have to worry about how much jail time Avex wants you to serve. Trust me, hiding your identity won't help you out.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 18 Aug 2008, 21:26

Ahh, the stories I could share (but can't!) about AVEX. :D

Someone who is such a 'big name' in piracy of Eurobeat, such as Lebon, will have people giving shit over him. It's as simple as that. And at this point, it's not in an attempt to make him 'see the light' and stop pirating, it's out of pure frustration and annoyance! (at least, it is for me.)

Going with Jorge's analogy though... If someone stole a box of candy from my own convenience store (SEB ALBUM) and started giving it out to people on the street for free (Uploading to IDForums) I'd get out a shotgun and stab the S.O.B. Just saying. :|

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 18 Aug 2008, 21:32

One again....where's DIMA???

After the awesome 1 Week, the last thing I want to see is DIMA disappearing from SEB...why not sacrifice another A-Beat C track to have a DIMA track on there - that would truly even things out.

Looks like Time are off the series too, unless the new producer is going to alternate labels from time to time to get the odd Dall'ora track in there.

Label breakdown:
A-Beat C = 3
GGM = 2
SCP = 2
Hi-NRG Attack = 2
Delta = 2
Saifam/Asia = 1
SinclaireStyle = 1

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 18 Aug 2008, 21:37

Im not on either side....Lebon is a great friend , but then again i dont support everything he does.
I buy every SEB album since 181 and Eurobeat Masters....but i cant imagine how ALL the SEB fans can keep up with these albums coming out every month.... I dont support piracy .... especially Eurobeat piracy , since they need that money to live ! Not like Britney Spears or Paris HiltonWhatever....

for Avex to see all their fans to buy their albums....they know what they need to do

On Eurobeat side : Cant wait to hear Leo River !!!! >.< .... And i just realized theres no Dima T_T

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 18 Aug 2008, 21:45

the_ditz wrote:One again....where's DIMA???

After the awesome 1 Week, the last thing I want to see is DIMA disappearing from SEB...why not sacrifice another A-Beat C track to have a DIMA track on there - that would truly even things out.

Looks like Time are off the series too, unless the new producer is going to alternate labels from time to time to get the odd Dall'ora track in there.

Label breakdown:
A-Beat C = 3
GGM = 2
SCP = 2
Hi-NRG Attack = 2
Delta = 2
Saifam/Asia = 1
SinclaireStyle = 1
I think it would be neat for the new director to showcase different labels on different CDs. Mix it up a bit, for example have one CD with more SCP tracks than usual, sacrifice some tracks from other labels. Then, next album showcase some ABeatC and sacrifice another label or two for those purposes. It probably won't happen though :? It would be good to do especially with the newer labels, GOGOs, SinclaireStyle, DIMA, etc.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 18 Aug 2008, 21:59

Who said what? :3
Last edited by Lebon14 on 11 Oct 2008, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 18 Aug 2008, 22:01

Will154 wrote:Im not on either side....Lebon is a great friend , but then again i dont support everything he does.
I buy every SEB album since 181 and Eurobeat Masters....but i cant imagine how ALL the SEB fans can keep up with these albums coming out every month.... I dont support piracy .... especially Eurobeat piracy , since they need that money to live ! Not like Britney Spears or Paris HiltonWhatever....
I am 18. I don't purchase every album. Hell, on SEPH 22, I openly state "I haven't bought an album since 182" (... Best of 2007 aside, which Phil bought me XD). I think we all download eurobeat, for one reason or another. But the difference is the individual's behavior, attitude, and action after downloading it. I can honestly say I only download it in two cases: A friend sends me a song and goes "OMG LISTEN NOW!!11" or I really want to hear some tracks, have FULL intentions of buying the album (whether it be 'good' or 'bad'), and just don't have the money at the time. Soon I am going to order 184, 185, and possibly 187 or 188. Now that I have a card, I want to get that setup first.
Lebon (not just him - also many others) have not shown action in supporting the genre, especially when compared to the vast amount they download. As Jion wrote, some of us know and talk to these people... and it genuinly bothers us when you steal from such a small genre that they work hard to maintain. :(
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 18 Aug 2008, 22:12

LOLWUT
Last edited by Lebon14 on 11 Oct 2008, 23:00, edited 1 time in total.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 18 Aug 2008, 22:36

/ignoredrama

Hot dang, it's Mickey B! <3

The Jay Lehr song interests me, since his stuff is usually much calmer, doesn't seem like it fit with the hard driving stuff.

Actually looks like quite the solid lineup if I do say so myself.

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 18 Aug 2008, 23:10

^^
That still doesn't prevent you from upping it on sows for guys like darksky to download. (Or ocassionally yourself from other rippers)
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 18 Aug 2008, 23:13

I look at it this way... I probably spend easily $50 a week on Starbucks alone, $200-$300 a month on cigarettes... and that doesn't even begin to tell you how much I spend monthly altogether LOL... so another $25-$30 for a SEB album won't end me. :D

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 18 Aug 2008, 23:19

mu-mo makes my life easier.
Dima: The God of Eurobeat