Super Eurobeat 192

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 13 Oct 2008, 13:55

drnrg wrote:#Infinity
R U Ready would sound a lot better if Federico re-recorded it now that he's older - that track, along with Creatures / Lara and People Like Dancing / Mega NRG Man, is one of the worst eurobeat songs I've ever heard merely for the fact that he was way too young for the song at the time - his whiny vocals made me utterly cringe, not to mention considering he was a kid singing about sex (!). He sounded far better in Dance To The Music.
hey I loved R U Ready. That inrtro was pure awesomness and the riff ripped right thru the end.
Thats true. :)

Much as I hate to say it, R U Ready always give me some flashbacks to a certain song, I think it was "On my wings" by Manuel. It could just be me but I detect similar sounds. :grin:
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

shichan
Bad Bad Bad

Post by shichan » 13 Oct 2008, 19:13

Different tracklist from SEB official web site :alien:

* 1.SPECIAL MEGA-MIX ~LET'S PARTY~ / NON-STOP MIXED by DJ GUN
* 2.NACK 5 / DOMINO & KAIOH
* 3.HEY BOY / APPLE
* 4.1.2.3.4. LIVE ON DANCE FLOOR / MEGAN
* 5.HARAJUKU NIGHTS / ALPHATOWN
* 6.PARA GIRL <DOMINO GIRL'S POP MIX> / DOMINO
* 7.FOOD FIGHTER / IRENE
* 8.SEF DELUXE / TRI-STAR
* 9.EURONIGHT / EUROGROOVE
* 10.PAGAL / MARA NELL
* 11.A SIMPLY MELODY / VALERY SCOTT
* 12.TONIGHT TONIGHT / KEVIN JOHNSON
* 13.UNBELIEVABLE / ANNALISE FEAT. D. RODGERS
* 14.WAIT FOR YOU <DANCEFLOOR NIGHT MIX> / ACE

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 13 Oct 2008, 20:12

It's the same tracklist except it changes the order and some songs get a remix suffix. And, WTF, why is the megamix on the first track?
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 13 Oct 2008, 20:20

shichan wrote:Different tracklist from SEB official web site :alien:

* 1.SPECIAL MEGA-MIX ~LET'S PARTY~ / NON-STOP MIXED by DJ GUN
* 2.NACK 5 / DOMINO & KAIOH
* 3.HEY BOY / APPLE
* 4.1.2.3.4. LIVE ON DANCE FLOOR / MEGAN
* 5.HARAJUKU NIGHTS / ALPHATOWN
* 6.PARA GIRL <DOMINO GIRL'S POP MIX> / DOMINO
* 7.FOOD FIGHTER / IRENE
* 8.SEF DELUXE / TRI-STAR
* 9.EURONIGHT / EUROGROOVE
* 10.PAGAL / MARA NELL
* 11.A SIMPLY MELODY / VALERY SCOTT
* 12.TONIGHT TONIGHT / KEVIN JOHNSON
* 13.UNBELIEVABLE / ANNALISE FEAT. D. RODGERS
* 14.WAIT FOR YOU <DANCEFLOOR NIGHT MIX> / ACE
Whoa, that's something different:
*The Megamix is FIRST instead of last?
*Why are the mixes different than the originals ("Domino Girl's Pop Mix"? "Dancefloor Night Mix"?)

I'm still stoked on this one, though!
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 13 Oct 2008, 20:21

Lebon14 wrote:It's the same tracklist except it changes the order and some songs get a remix suffix. And, WTF, why is the megamix on the first track?
Why not? Doesn't really matter whether it's first or last. This way, it reminds me of the old Bolero Mix dance compilations from Spain where the first track would be a megamix featuring all of the tracks, and then the rest of the disc gave you the chance to hear all the tracks in full - it's a cool idea 8)

Can't wait for some samples to become available although sadly I go to Kenya on 3rd November so I'll need to wait until I return before I can grab this in full :P

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Oct 2008, 23:36

I really hated that mega mix on 191. Total waste of space if you ask me. That D.J. gun needs to attend Eurobeat mixing 101 :D

I wouldn't be surprised if the cd turns out to be a nonstop. Who knows with those creeps

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 13 Oct 2008, 23:48

drnrg wrote:I really hated that mega mix on 191. Total waste of space if you ask me. That D.J. gun needs to attend Eurobeat mixing 101 :D

I wouldn't be surprised if the cd turns out to be a nonstop. Who knows with those creeps
DJ Gun has done great work before, perhaps last time he just messed up.

Besides. They could have worse remixers. *shudders at concept of Quigman coming on board...*
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 14 Oct 2008, 02:19

drnrg wrote:I really hated that mega mix on 191. Total waste of space if you ask me. That D.J. gun needs to attend Eurobeat mixing 101 :D

Why make posts without getting the facts right? The mega-mix on 191 was done by DJ Boss, not DJ Gun.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 Oct 2008, 06:08

Tiger
Why make posts without getting the facts right? The mega-mix on 191 was done by DJ Boss, not DJ Gun.
Still sucked. Hopefully the D.J. mix on 192 is more creative? :P

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 14 Oct 2008, 13:00

I don`t think so..
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

Jion

Post by Jion » 14 Oct 2008, 13:28

By having it at the front (this is a reference to all the Hyper Techno fans there) it's kinda like the WLTP CDs out there don't you think? A kind of introduction to the songs. What'd be cool too is if they did the whole WLTP introduction that included songs that weren't on the CD.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 14 Oct 2008, 19:07

Jion wrote:By having it at the front (this is a reference to all the Hyper Techno fans there) it's kinda like the WLTP CDs out there don't you think? A kind of introduction to the songs. What'd be cool too is if they did the whole WLTP introduction that included songs that weren't on the CD.
I take it by WLTP you mean We Love Tech Para? I believe they followed the same format as those dance CDs I was referring to with the megamix as the first track to give you a small taster of the track, and then the rest of the disc containing full versions of the tracks.

For me, it makes more sense this way, as people might actually listen to it at the start (at least for the first play) instead of having it after all the full versions which is a bit of a waste of time IMO.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 14 Oct 2008, 21:41

the_ditz wrote:
Jion wrote:By having it at the front (this is a reference to all the Hyper Techno fans there) it's kinda like the WLTP CDs out there don't you think? A kind of introduction to the songs. What'd be cool too is if they did the whole WLTP introduction that included songs that weren't on the CD.
I take it by WLTP you mean We Love Tech Para? I believe they followed the same format as those dance CDs I was referring to with the megamix as the first track to give you a small taster of the track, and then the rest of the disc containing full versions of the tracks.

For me, it makes more sense this way, as people might actually listen to it at the start (at least for the first play) instead of having it after all the full versions which is a bit of a waste of time IMO.
Yeah, I think it's a good reason. Makes total sense
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 Oct 2008, 22:47

That mega mix was a little over 10 minutes long. Stick in two more new songs instead and I'll be way happier. :evil:

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 15 Oct 2008, 06:48

As long as the normal tracks stay, and they stay either way radio or extended versions, I'm fine with whatever happens. Just don't make SEB into an all non-stop cd (like WLTP).

And adding songs to the introduction that are not on the cd is a bad idea. It makes everyone want that song, and because it'll probably never be released (or at least not within a year), but it won't be available. And that sucks. :r