Super Eurobeat 194

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 17 Dec 2008, 04:18

No Saifam this time, huh? Not a big deal imo because they haven't been too hot lately, although Rain & Tears would've been nice. Aside from that, this album has a large amount of comebacks from promising titles, so I've got my hopes up for this release.

Gonna make a wild guess that Hely is SinclaireStyle and Angie Sweet is Dima. Rick Castle's song is probably You Are The Victim Of Love (HRG 775), but could also be Jasmine (HRG 754) based on Avex's frequent tendency to use slightly older songs from Hi-NRG Attack.
ImageImage

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 17 Dec 2008, 05:02

Tiger wrote:
LESLIE PARRISH
DOMINO
PAMSY AND JAY LEHR
PISTOL GIRL
NORMA SHEFFIELD
RICK CASTLE
KASANOVA
VIRGINELLE
I'm already VERY interested. Moar Rick Castle makes zoupzuop2 a happy man, and Kasanova's impressed me for the most part. I actually don't mind the Norma tunes, and may I re-emphasize RICK CASTLE~?
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 17 Dec 2008, 05:05

Tiger wrote:Artists planned for SEB194, according to SEB blog:

STEPHY MARTINI
LESLIE PARRISH
DOMINO
MIKE WEST
AI YAMAMOTO
PAMSY AND JAY LEHR
PISTOL GIRL
NORMA SHEFFIELD
RICK CASTLE
HELY
KASANOVA
ANGIE SWEET
VIRGINELLE

MST is the remixer this time. New Virginelle surprises me and i dunno what new song Pistol Girl would do... I guess Bazooka Girl is retired! Mike West under Eurogrooves or TIME?
Nice list, Seems like Pamsy and Jay Lehr duet is confirmed, looking forward to it after all.
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 17 Dec 2008, 06:43

3 and half male songs only? Damn. I will sleep when I listening this album..
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Dec 2008, 07:42

Tiger
Mike West under Eurogrooves or TIME?
Pasquinni tries this with Aleph when he released Get Wild and Let The Music Play on ABeatC, but I guess it didn't work out. I believe Mr. Dall Ora and Mr. Maiolini are in good standing for him to take his artist names to Eurogrooves. Eitherway, I'm glad for new Mike West and Kasanova. We get two Gambogi tracks on SEB 194 and that's always great news.

STEPHY MARTINI. wasn't she at Sinclaires studio?

Angie Sweet .could be Dima, but also sounds like Eurogrooves?

PAMSY AND JAY LEHR . I just hope Transy Pamsy doesn't ruin the Jay Lehr song :???:

PISTOL GIRL to sing a love themed song,huh?

VIRGINELLE. Is she at ABeatC or GoGo's, cuz it looks like Dave got only one song again. :???:

...and no Saifam? They should have included that wonderul Sun (Into Your Eyes) from Valerie Scott. AVEX really dropped the ball there.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 17 Dec 2008, 10:09

Tiger wrote:Artists planned for SEB194, according to SEB blog:
PAMSY AND JAY LEHR

Before I read this list I was just going to say that I bet we'll get a kick ass aishu eurobeat track from SCP. =3 I love those types of songs from them.... especially Memories and Feelings

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 17 Dec 2008, 12:07

drnrg wrote: STEPHY MARTINI. wasn't she at Sinclaires studio?
That's Delta dude. She's famous for "(My) Emotions" (SEB 153) and "Mad Desire" (SEB 172).
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 17 Dec 2008, 12:11

Mad Desire must take the award as one of the most butchered 4-minute edits in SEB history. The Extended on Eurobeat Masters is sooooo much better!

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 17 Dec 2008, 13:25

Looking forward to:

STEPHY MARTINI: Next to Clara, she's the best female vocalist with Delta

LESLIE PARRISH: I'm supposing this'll be the Valentine's song that Newfield was griping about having to write...

DOMINO: If we're going with love, could we expect an old school sound from her like "Behind You"?

AI YAMAMOTO: I totally fell in love with "Pink in the Pink" in the 170s so I'm very excited to hear a new release from her.

PAMSY AND JAY LEHR: Javier was right on the dot. I think this duet would work well because of the strong voices from both of these vocalists.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 17 Dec 2008, 16:46

Virginelle is more than likely part of the GGM line-up, as we all know how the SEB director appears obsessed with them. So for the third album in a row, A-Beat C has only one song. The worst part is none of these songs were or are going to be particularly groundbreaking. 'Unbelievable' was a bit meh, and we can all probably guess what the Norma Sheffield song will sound like. You'd think that since A-Beat C has only one song per album now that Avex would feel inclined to pick more wisely from their catalogue...unless this really is the best A-Beat C can muster. It's depressing to see how far they've slipped in the past two years.

Also, the gender imbalance on some of these albums from the 190s is a tad disconcerting. Apart from 193, we haven't had an album with even numbers of males and females. I'm hoping there will be some serious alterations to these 'planned artists' on 194 to rectify this issue, but I'm not counting on it.

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 17 Dec 2008, 17:35

#Infinity wrote:No Saifam this time, huh?
That doesn't mean they're dumping them again, of course, right?

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 17 Dec 2008, 18:38

wolftickets1969 wrote:
#Infinity wrote:No Saifam this time, huh?
That doesn't mean they're dumping them again, of course, right?
I'm pretty sure that's the case. Dima hasn't been on recent SEBs, but that doesn't mean they're not included from the lineup this SEB decade.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 17 Dec 2008, 21:01

drnrg wrote:PAMSY AND JAY LEHR . I just hope Transy Pamsy doesn't ruin the Jay Lehr song :???:
I just hope Jay Lehr doesn't ruin another surely awesome Pamsy track! :P

Touche! ;)

Looking forward to this one already :grin:

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Dec 2008, 21:23

the_ditz
I just hope Jay Lehr doesn't ruin another surely awesome Pamsy track!

Touche!

Looking forward to this one already

I expected that one. I should have said her music style. Nothing against her vocals. 8)

Lebon14
That's Delta dude. She's famous for "(My) Emotions" (SEB 153) and "Mad Desire" (SEB 172).
I could have sworn someone mentioned that she was now with Sinclaire style. I could be mistaken, but yeah, I know she was at DELTA. If she still's in Newfield stabel, i'm hoping for the next "Emotions"

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 17 Dec 2008, 21:26

the_ditz wrote: I just hope Jay Lehr doesn't ruin another surely awesome Pamsy track! :P

Touche! ;)
QFT
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!