Super Eurobeat 193

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
MarkIventi
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MarkIventi » 20 Jan 2009, 16:51

Yes, that has been confirmed, and yes Tina Ray is Annerley!

I actually kinda like it!

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 20 Jan 2009, 17:49

I think the backup supporting Annerley makes her sound more like Annie, but if you really listen more closely, the vocalist does have her distinct qualities, even if she isn't singing as preppily as she is in some of her A-Beat C presentations.
ImageImage

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 20 Jan 2009, 19:10

I still don't hear it in Video Killed The Radio Star. All I can hear in common is that it sounds like the singer has a British accent. Maybe it's Karen! :!:

MarkIventi
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MarkIventi » 20 Jan 2009, 21:26

People, this is Annerley, there's no Annie in this one (or at least not in the foreground as mentioned above). I have checked this at a reliable source so stop the discussion. Maybe I've been ruined by collecting Annerley's 1000s of releases for the past 15 years, but I also cannot believe how the human hearing works when people cannot hear this is Annerley. She's not even putting up a different voice, which she's good at. It's almost as if she's talking to you face to face in this one!

*sigh* How people love to make these vocalist things more exciting than they are *sigh*

Also, Dall'Ora and Annerley are close friends and have worked together on tons of tracks...

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 23 Jan 2009, 19:41

Regarding Norma and GGM, I emailed Domino:

> People have been wondering if Norma Sheffield has joined GoGo's
> Music as a writer. Is that true?
YES!!! FRANCESCA CONTINI has joined gogo's as a writer!!!

Neat!! She's definitely a good addition to the GOGOs team 8)

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 23 Jan 2009, 20:32

^
Wow, whats left for Giancarlo now? :(
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 23 Jan 2009, 21:51

Wow, everything from A-Beat-C is being sucked out... I wonder what will happen... (at the same time I LMAO)
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 23 Jan 2009, 22:09

valiant wrote:^
Wow, whats left for Giancarlo now? :(
That doesn't mean she's left ABeatC as a vocalist.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 23 Jan 2009, 22:35

Yeah but slowly there is some trickling of talent from Abeat to GGM.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 23 Jan 2009, 23:00

MarkIventi wrote:People, this is Annerley, there's no Annie in this one (or at least not in the foreground as mentioned above). I have checked this at a reliable source so stop the discussion. Maybe I've been ruined by collecting Annerley's 1000s of releases for the past 15 years, but I also cannot believe how the human hearing works when people cannot hear this is Annerley. She's not even putting up a different voice, which she's good at. It's almost as if she's talking to you face to face in this one!
Not everybody has the time to listen to 'thousands' of different Gordon songs and develop an innate ability to recognise her singing under different aliases. I didn't think it was that obvious; the weird backing vocals and the constant variation in the vocal pitch didn't exactly help make it clear.
zoupzuop2 wrote:That doesn't mean she's left ABeatC as a vocalist.
I think she did actually. Remember that Norma Sheffield non-stop compilation Avex released honouring her work when she presumably left A-Beat C?

A-Beat C is in a very, very sad state - I can't see anybody denying this. With Francesca Contini being appointed as a writer for GGM and Gordon singing for Eurogrooves, it begs the question: will A-Beat C disband in the very near future? It may be a little early to make assumptions, but the lack of fresh A-Beat C material from both SEB193 and the soon-to-be released SEB194 (presuming the Norma Sheffield track is an oldie) makes me wonder as well.

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 23 Jan 2009, 23:51

^
I really hope Abeat doesn't disband :(

What would happen to Powerful T and Ace Warrior?

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 24 Jan 2009, 02:40

valiant wrote:^
I really hope Abeat doesn't disband :(

What would happen to Powerful T and Ace Warrior?
Yeap, I don't wish to see ABC die too, I am inclined to think that DR has some surprises waiting for us and so on ...

But they should get more new talent and rise up once again, nuff said.
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 24 Jan 2009, 04:02

RIP A Beat C, 1991-2009.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 24 Jan 2009, 04:38

Jumping to conclusions so quickly, huh? Actually, I think Francesca has been working for GGM since the start - she did help co-write older releases such as Go Go Where You Wanna Go Go, and, totally contrary to her airy style, Gas Gas Gas and Adrenaline.

One label that I wouldn't be surprised to be at least going on hiatus would be Asia Records. The biggest indication would be that they aren't even gonna be featured on 194, despite their large catalogue, but they also still have yet to release anything new in 2009. And honestly, I think a break would really be quite for the better, because the quality and originality of their productions has really slipped over the past year to the point at which I'm not really excited by them at all anymore like I totally used to be, when they were producing such incredible tracks as Disco Energy, Magic Butterfly, and Dream Of You. Of course, the release of another pair of songs at any point would prove me wrong, but I do honestly feel that Technological World (one of the only real standouts from the label as of late) would be a nice track to end on.
ImageImage

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 24 Jan 2009, 04:58

wolftickets1969 wrote:RIP A Beat C, 1991-2009.
You sure hope for ABC to die don't you ? :???:
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania