SEB Package to be released on iTunes in November

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 26 Jan 2009, 00:09

The next Dave album needs El Dorado. (Plzkthx)

Also, Neo, Matt Land, D. Essex, and SYMBOL/Stylophones/Dave Simon & crew need their stand, no?
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 26 Jan 2009, 02:09

the_ditz wrote:For the benefit of trainerkelly, this post should answer your question:
DJ Mike TJG wrote:Titles that haven't been released before:

SPACE COWBOY
SUPERSONIC
HEAT OF THE NIGHT
THE GAME IS OVER
KEEP ON BURNING
I'M LIVING IN THE NIGHT
YOUR LOVE IS LIKE A MEDICINE
FOUND LOVE
LADY SAMURAI
RED HOT PLANET
DDD INITIAL D (MY CAR IS FANTASY)
BREAK OUT FIRE
NOBODY LOVES YOU
KEEP RUNNING LOVE
YOU NEED A FAME
FIREBALLS

Plus of course the release of those 3 Euromach songs at last!

Should be very interesting!
Thanks. XD I must have missed that a few pages back. x3
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 28 Jan 2009, 00:03

Well, I'm sure everyone will be exceedingly happy to hear that all 6 Mega NRG Man collections can now be found on iTunes!

Disappointingly Avex is STILL choosing to stick with DRM-mutilated crap, so good luck if you can't use AAC on your portable music player!

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 28 Jan 2009, 02:59

Gwahh! Not up on Itunes USA :(

Heat of the Night, The Game is Over, I'm Living in the Night, and Your Love is Like Medicine are amazing. Its a wonder why Avex neglected these tracks.
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 28 Jan 2009, 03:04

valiant wrote:Gwahh! Not up on Itunes USA :(
They will be though.... right?? .__.
I just got on, and it has 'Mega Nrg Man' as a search option, but it says there is nothing presented, yet.
(I am an iTunes retard. Forgive me.)
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 28 Jan 2009, 03:11

I don't think it's on the iTunes USA yet because of the time zone. XP It is still Tuesday here, after all.
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 28 Jan 2009, 03:44

Samples for the new tracks aren't bad, but I was expecting a bit more from some of them. The Game Is Over and Heat Of The Night sound cool, and DDD Initial D (My Car Is Fantasy) has a nice melodic base that makes it sound like it could be a killer hit with stronger production. Fortunately, none of the new tracks sound nearly as bad as People Like Dancing, but most of them are still a bit lacking and amateur. I'm not quite as blown away by the GGM tracks as I would've liked to have been, but it's possible that their full cuts will change my mind.

I'll be buying some of the older releases in a flash once I get the chance; Rebel Rebel and Need Love are amazing.
ImageImage

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 28 Jan 2009, 04:44

Let's take a listen to the unreleased clips from the 6th release, no? (I'd buy them if I had $$$)

FOUND LOVE: Why God WHY did it have to cut off the synth riff? It had that sound/patch I absolutely ADORE! Vocals sound very well done, and I imagine the bitching would've been far less had this track been released in the stead of "Up And Down...". Very nicely done.
LADY SAMURAI: A little weak. He needs backup singers here. It had a chance to be a LOT stronger had that been the case. Not BAD, persay; just a little bit weaker than it should be.
RED HOT PLANET: Now THIS is stronger! A little "wetter" sounding to me for some reason. It's a GGM production, no doubt from the synth sound.
DDD INITIAL D: Far stronger than the usual productions out of ABeatC... IF it's ABeatC. The synth riff sound makes it hard to tell. I can't really make heads or tails of it through the clip.
BREAK OUT FIRE: Still a drop weaker than it could be. I think it needs more going on in the chorus. Synth riff sounded pretty damn cool though.
NOBODY LOVES YOU: What an emo title! The clip reminds me of Rick Astley for some reason... it's also pretty strong from the ABeatC camp.
KEEP RUNNING LOVE: Right off the bat, I guess it's GGM. It's solid, but I don't like it much, for some reason. One of those clips I have... pseudo-respect for, just not total love for. (LATER CHECK: Guess it really is ABeatC... pity.)
YOU NEED A FAME: Ooh! Now this one's catchy! Monotonous, granted, but I like the way the sounds keep it busy. Synth riff sound fantastic, too, from what I can hear!
FIREBALLS: It seems like it's trying too hard. It's solid, but... a bit strained, perhaps? Not bad, but not good. (Noticed: Foglia has a writing credit here? Isn't he with SinclaireStyle? And who is M. Manzi?)

Even though some of the tracks struck me as mediocre, they definitely show an improvement over some of what Avex has selected from ABeatC. To be honest, I have a STRONG feeling that ABeatC is producing stuff like the better parts of this collection more often than we think; Avex is just scraping off the bottom of the barrel.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 28 Jan 2009, 05:08

Just for those who don't know yet, the Mega NRG Man albums are availible in western countries now! :)
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 Jan 2009, 05:09

zoupzuop2
FIREBALLS: It seems like it's trying too hard. It's solid, but... a bit strained, perhaps? Not bad, but not good. (Noticed: Foglia has a writing credit here? Isn't he with SinclaireStyle? And who is M. Manzi?)
I havn't seen that name in years. he cowrote loads of songs fro TIME like Right TIME, Crazy Lover,as well as Aleph songs. I used to think it was a psuedo name for Dvae Rodgers, but I guess not. he did dissapear from TIME as soon as Dave left.

There was also a song called In Your Eyes- Manzi- Bellini. It kinda had a Flea sound to it.

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 28 Jan 2009, 05:21

"Right On Time"... I love it... How could it never be released? ):
And man ohhhh man, I am crazily in love with the extended of "Into The Night"~
I JUST DISHED OUT $40 IN THE LAST 15 MINS FOR MEGA NRG MAN MUSIC. HELL YES. :3!
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

MesdoramElmdor
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by MesdoramElmdor » 29 Jan 2009, 02:48

Manuel album plzthx
You better watch yourself!
You better wish you were!
You better keep it cool!

<b>Cause I'm Superbad!!</b>

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 23 Feb 2009, 23:00

Check out Domino's MySpace! :D

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 24 Feb 2009, 00:08

I'm confused... what am I looking for?

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 24 Feb 2009, 00:47

DJ Mike TJG wrote:I'm confused... what am I looking for?
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=13964233

DOMINO Special Collection Vol. 2 is being released in March. :D