Recent Dances from Densetsu13 & Matricks

Wave your arms from side to side, do the parapara all!
MAtRiCks
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MAtRiCks » 14 Jan 2009, 18:57

Isn't the next Para Boom scheduled for next summer, with the release of SEB200? Haha, I love how the Japanese peoples almost have their fashions and fads written on the calendar.

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 15 Jan 2009, 08:14

That would be very suitable. Let's hope it's true.
Every time I'm free
I realize that funny time will take me higher

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 16 Jan 2009, 00:37

Yeah...Avex will be promoting Eurobeat & ParaPara with commercials now...
So expect a 5th boom sometime :grin:

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 29 Jan 2009, 11:03

I got my copy of I Love Dance and wasn't disappointed. We already also had 1 Week in our circle and I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up among my all-time favorites at some point.

However, I can't help being bothered by the impression that the videos seem to have been shot at a slower speed. Probably not half, that would be too obvious, but maybe 0,75? That would explain why the dancers' moves are crisp to the point of looking animated.

Blood on Fire is probably the most obvious example, wherefore it's no surprise they've chosen that one for the background person, which doesn't make it any more credible but the opposite. It's clear to see she's been included in a different shot.

However, not all of the dancers manage to impress even with the help of technology. Especially the ones doing Bandido are just tragic. I'm not too convinced about the other men, either.

All in all, though, the dvd is well worth owning. It just takes some getting used to not to pay attention to irrelevant properties.
Every time I'm free

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 06 Feb 2009, 04:42

UFOPOLI wrote:However, I can't help being bothered by the impression that the videos seem to have been shot at a slower speed. Probably not half, that would be too obvious, but maybe 0,75? That would explain why the dancers' moves are crisp to the point of looking animated.

Blood on Fire is probably the most obvious example, wherefore it's no surprise they've chosen that one for the background person, which doesn't make it any more credible but the opposite. It's clear to see she's been included in a different shot.
I'm really going to have to disagree with you on this here. I'm 99.9% sure they did not slow down the speed of the videos. They look as good as they do because the majority of the dancers are as close as you can get these days to professional Para dancers ^^;

I don't think Marie in the background of Blood On Fire was shot in a different shot either. I think you may be over analyzing things a bit =P

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 10 Feb 2009, 12:51

Densetsu13 wrote:I'm really going to have to disagree with you on this here. I'm 99.9% sure they did not slow down the speed of the videos. They look as good as they do because the majority of the dancers are as close as you can get these days to professional Para dancers ^^;
The point is that they don't look good. They look artificial and animated >< Of course, the reason might also be bad post-production but in a product of this level that prospect is possibly ever more worrying.
Densetsu13 wrote:I don't think Marie in the background of Blood On Fire was shot in a different shot either.P
Well, then do explain why are there no shadows on or around her? :???:
Densetsu13 wrote:I think you may be over analyzing things a bit =P
Not really. I wouldn't have come to think about the whole issue if it didn't make me feel uneasy every time I watch it...
Every time I'm free

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 10 Feb 2009, 21:24

UFOPOLI wrote:The point is that they don't look good. They look artificial and animated >< Of course, the reason might also be bad post-production but in a product of this level that prospect is possibly ever more worrying
They probably look "artificial and animated" because its a video. Videos are made up of a series of pictures just moving quickly at a certain number of "frames per second". Due to the way they're dancing, the camera/video makes an illusion of some sort that makes them appear animated, due to the whole fps (frames per second) thing. XP
UFOPOLI wrote:Well, then do explain why are there no shadows on or around her? :???:
The lighting. They probably set it up to cancel out shadows, which can also give off the illusion of "pasting" in a background.
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 17 Feb 2009, 08:17

trainerkelly wrote:They probably look "artificial and animated" because its a video.
Is it really?! :!: Well, thank you for this valuable piece of information but I happen to own a lot of other similar products that strikingly differ from this one. If it doesn't bother you, all the better for you.
Every time I'm free

MAtRiCks
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MAtRiCks » 19 Feb 2009, 19:43

After watching it, I don't really see what you're going on about either ufopoli :P oh well at least the visual presentation doesn't affect the routines themselves.

Alex and I shall be filming some new routines really soon too :D

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 20 Feb 2009, 00:03

MAtRiCks wrote:Alex and I shall be filming some new routines really soon too :D
Yay ! :) J'ai hâte de voir la selection !

MAtRiCks
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MAtRiCks » 24 Feb 2009, 06:33

C'est pour très bientôt!!

We filmed the new batch last weekend, and they should be uploaded by the end of the week for sure! Watch, I'm sure Alex will be spreading them all over the internet by tommorow ;)

There is a romantic theme to our new medley, right in time for the season of love to come soon, and some more energetic and upfront dances from our hot and sweet Alex :D

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 25 Feb 2009, 04:19

Lord you make me blush Francis :P New vids uploaded in a new thread!