The Beatz!: How do you bring it?! (2 part poll)

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
clubraf
Eurocurious

The Beatz!: How do you bring it?! (2 part poll)

Post by clubraf » 13 Jun 2005, 04:28

PART 1
How do you play your Super Eurobeat? That is, in what manner, fashion, or way do you listen to it?

As for me, I normally listen to SEB on my headphones while on the computer. I do have a nice receiver here at my place, but I don't use it that much here in the apartment (upsets the other rents, you know...)

When I'm out driving, I usually have a couple of SEB albums in my CD player. My car has some great sound quality (I repeat, QUALITY, not overly distorted amps). Driving around town is also a little better with some high-NRG SEB to keep me uplifted and awake. Most people in the other cars (that are in listening range to my tunes), become a little bewildered when they hear bpm's that are acceptable to my level!

PART 2
Now that we've managed to hear our SEB, for those of us with a car, what type of car do you listen to the SEB in?

My car is a 2001 Chrysler 300M

Now let's hear from you!
Last edited by clubraf on 13 Jun 2005, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.

gs68
Euro To B

Post by gs68 » 13 Jun 2005, 07:04

Part 1:

I usually listen to it in bed, shortly before I go to sleep, or while riding in the car for a trip at least 20 minutes long. I rarely ever listen to it around my friends or while browsing my friends' MySpace profiles because I feel strange listening to music that none of my friends have ever heard of and probably dislike because it is, to them, too much like "techno." The type of eurobeat I listen to depends on my surroundings and my mood--faster songs when I'm riding on a highway, slower songs for slower situations; if I feel depressed I put on a fairly sad song and if I feel energetic that gets me in the mood for a song by Niko or Fastway. If I, for example, listen to a song about racing in nearly stalled and heavy traffic, it feels out of place.

I listen in bed because I can listen to just about any song and feel okay about listening to it. Unfortunately I have to cut my eurobeat-listening short unless I want to stay up all night. Strangely enough, eurobeat doesn't really keep me awake. Every now and then I listen to Clara Moroni's songs and they sometimes actually lull me to sleep, even though I really like Clara's songs.

Part 2:

The car I ride in (key word is "ride," I never drive while listening to eurobeat as my concentration will get messy) is a 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid. My dad drives it.

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 13 Jun 2005, 12:49

I listen to eurobeat pretty much all the time no matter what the situation (well duh obviously not at events like a funeral...)

And I drive a 97 toyota camry.... What does your type of car have anything to do with eurobeat? We don't live in the Initial D universe o_O

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 13 Jun 2005, 18:06

Part One
At home, I listen to eurobeat turned up loud on my computer; at school and in other situations, I listen to it [generally] on my mp3 player, with my headphones.

Part Two
I don't have a car yet, but when I do have a chance to listen to it in a car [and annoy the crud out of my parents] I put it up really loud. I don't meen to annoy them, they just don't like it.

I can't wait until I get a car; I'm going to get my license soon!
Last edited by Sadie on 13 Jun 2005, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 13 Jun 2005, 18:21

AHAHAHAHAHA Sadie you have like THE BEST sigs here XD

Jion

Post by Jion » 13 Jun 2005, 20:27

I listen to it wherever! At home, in the car, on my Dell jukebox, my CD mixes I make

And I have a Chrysler Seabring. Nothing special but its still nice ^_^
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

clubraf
Eurocurious

Post by clubraf » 13 Jun 2005, 23:43

Jayveemon: I do live in Initial D world 8)

Sometimes you need to feed a little speed to your ride. And often that requires SEB fuel~

Takarou
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Takarou » 14 Jun 2005, 05:40

Part One; Almost every second of everyday in which I'm awake and usually in front of the computer. XD If it's not actually playing, then it's playing in my head, and it's always blasting. It tends to annoy my family, and the neighbors (who can hear it outside even though my windows are shut...), but I don't really care. When not at home, it's in my CD player which I take with me everywhere and use it to force Eurobeat on people. It's actually worked wuite well.

Part Two; .. Ehh, well I can't drive yet.. getting my permit sometime within the next two weeks. I've "had" a car for almost a year, though, and I'll end up blasting Eurobeat in that thing, too. For the record, it's a Cougar. ^^;

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 14 Jun 2005, 12:52

clubraf wrote:Jayveemon: I do live in Initial D world 8)

Sometimes you need to feed a little speed to your ride. And often that requires SEB fuel~
No offense but that has to be the lamest thing I have ever heard of.

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 14 Jun 2005, 17:47

Jayveemon wrote:
clubraf wrote:Jayveemon: I do live in Initial D world 8)

No offense but that has to be the lamest thing I have ever heard of.
I'm sorry, when I read that message I laughed so hard!
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 Jun 2005, 11:14

8) Part One

[b]I listen to Eurobeat on my P.C. while I surf the net on sites like this one. Right now I playing E.C. James-Ready For You from Euroflash collection, On My Stereo (which is 5 cd carousel) I listen to my burned cds which I mentioned on another post....and of course for driving. It is either hard pop Rock(Nickleback,3 Doors Down), Spanish Rock(Jaguares, La Ley) or Eurobeat. I really need a hard or fast beat to concentrate on the road.
8)

[/b]Part Two
I drive a 94 Toyota Camry LX. It drives sweet epecially when it is fueled with Eurobeat :D

polishboy021
Bad Bad Bad

Post by polishboy021 » 15 Jun 2005, 15:18

gah i am back lol ^_^

hmn

Part 1umm i just manly do para alot so usually listen to it on my computer, cause i have winamp wich makes it easyier to find songs. I also liste to it when i play gunbound <333333

Part 2
N/A (dosent own a car,i still needa get my permit i am 15 and a half yeee ^_^)

-
<3 ALEX! <3

K'
Euro To B

Post by K' » 16 Jun 2005, 02:16

Part 1
I listen to Eurobeat pretty much everytime I get the chance... On the subway, walking home, when I go to bed, when I'm hanging around the computer, while driving... It's either on my car stereo, my computer or my mini disc player

Part 2
I drive a 2000 Susuki Baleno. Most of the times I really don't need the car to go somewhere, but if I have a 30mins+ drive, of course I take the car and plug either a JGTC or a Euromach
Dancing alone tonight, out of my twisted life...

goajs
Bad Bad Bad

Post by goajs » 20 Jun 2005, 11:28

i listen to euromach in my car (for the rush) lol - r e a l l y l o u d

it is abbrasive to other drivers and pedestrians and that makes it more fun ^_^ lol

as for the car, it's a ford fiesta (UK - so no SUV's lol), but i wish it was a little diahatsu 'garu' car or something - lol

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 21 Jun 2005, 21:54

Part 1: I listen to it almost all the time when I don't have to listen to other people :lol: No seriously, I'm really listening a lot to eurobeat...

Part 2: I wish I had a car! I'd go sideways all the time on Mega NGR Man or Christine :P But that can be helped with a bicycle :mrgreen: ever tried to go in a wheelspin through a street on snow with a bicylce on SEB? :P I did... :roll: It's über lame but true...
I'm on the Road Again - Powerful T.

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Currently working on: Mega NRG Team 3