Super Eurobeat 201

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 07 Mar 2010, 00:01

DarkSky wrote:Lebon, found a job?
No.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 07 Mar 2010, 18:05

Note : Everything I wrote is purely my own opinion and does not represent everybody.

1. Super Eurobeat [Gold Mix] by Dave & Futura
Good start for 200's, Turns out much better than I expected it to be, though not all that different from the original song. As a different mix, I take it as an alternate way to enjoy an already great original, Definitely one of the best of this album or perhaps, The best.
Grade : [5/5]

2. Power Of My Love by Yo Shine
The sample for this song really didn't sound all that good, but this is a different story, Proves that samples can be deceiving.
Grade : [3.5/5]

3. Rock Beatin' Wild by Fastway
Mixed feelings about this one, It seems to sound nice and all but as a whole, I didn't really catch on to this one.
Grade : [2.5/5]

4. 10,000 Lovers by Mirka
I have to admit that I was quite resentful that a song made in 1993 "debuted" on 201, That's pretty retarded. However, This song is actually from the better end of the album. Mirka is just as strong as ever, the melody is just so nice to listen to and I dare say this is better than half of what GGM offered so far. Created a mental atmosphere indeed!

5. Nightrain by Manuel
Rofl at the riff and the chorus, seriously. This song never fails to make me chuckle whenever I listen to it but hey, I sure didn't say this is a bad song, In contrast, I found it really good, Manuel sure took his time for this.
Grade : [4/5]

6. Never Ending Love by Tipsy & Tipsy
Like any other Saifam song, It starts off sounding really nice but loses it's touch extremely quickly.
Grade : [1.5/5]

7. You Are My Wonder by Queen 26
I had high expectations for this song and tried really hard to like it but time after time, I realised that it's just not going to work. Everything about this song be it the chorus, riff or melo just doesn't seem to be able to strike a chord with me and even sounds borderline boring. I like Queen 26 but sorry, not this time, Upside down anyday.
Grade : [2/5]

8. Say Goodbye by Mr Moog
I can always trust A-Beat-C and Dima to deliver nice and high quality stuff. This is standard Dima faire that I have come to love since his debut on 188, nothing much to say about it.

9. In Your Car by Claudia Vip
Bah HRG Attack ... With an awesome song (?!). After the slew of insanities that they released in the 190's with special mention to that absymal atrocity known as Pagal. I was quite convinced that I wasn't going to like HRG attack anymore but wow, they sure swept my feet off this time. If only they did away with that wacko feel HRG loves injecting into their songs ... No actually never mind, Excellent work on all levels!

10. Wonderlover by K De Leo
I don't have much to say about this one, It isn't too bad but it's nothing to go ga-ga about.
Grade : [3/5]

11. Live It Up! by Nathalie
It has been almost 8 years since the last Nathalie song I believe, Given how I love her earlier songs, I am definitely glad to be able to hear from her again. Anyways, I kinda like this song. Cool riff, and definitely enough to offset the rather disappointing chorus, Vocals are definitely ok with Nathalie. Hope to hear more from her in future.
Grade : [3.5/5]

12. When The Sun Goes Down by Ken Blast
Besides an awesome intro and a rather cool riff to boot, The rest is pretty much mediocre at best.

13. Climber's High [Dima Music Studio 1 Remix] by Girl Next Door
Where I live, The original song is pretty much overplayed with people humming it from time to time since it's the ending song to one of the TV dramas. Back on track, I don't like it since the 1st time I heard it and the way I see it, No amount of remix is going to help it become any better. I actually rated the sample rather generously, I honestly didn't know what I was thinking.

14. Wild Reputation [Rock Mix] by Dave Rodgers
I didn't quite like the original song but I loved the 2005 remake with a passion so how would this fair in my opinion ? For a start, I am not quite a rocker, which means that the 2005 remake still reigns supreme but not by much since I really like this rock version too and am probably going to listen to it alot. There are many essences of eurobeat present despite this being mainly a rock song. A classic in the making most definitely!

Best 3 :
Super Eurobeat [Gold Mix] by Dave & Futura
Wild Reputation [Rock Mix] by Dave Rodgers
In Your Car by Claudia Vip

Worst 3 :
Never Ending Love by Tipsy & Tipsy
When The Sun Goes Down by Ken Blast
You Are My Wonder by Queen 26

Honorable Mention :
10,000 Lovers - Mirka [My apologies, The age of this song is still quite distracting apparently.]

Danko
Eurobeat Fan

SEB 201

Post by Danko » 08 Mar 2010, 18:36

God dam! I love the album. Specially Say Goodbye, When The Sun Goes Down, Nightrain, Power Of My Love and Super Eurobeat :)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 09 Mar 2010, 01:04

I've only been able to aquire a few trax from this cd, but man what awesome trax, so here goes.

1. Super Eurobeat [Gold Mix] by Dave & Futura (ABeatC)
No surprise here as Giancarlo usually gets first choice on trax placement. This TIME around, I think Avex did make the right choice. Not the best track on the cd, but perfect for the theme for a new Era of Super Eurobeat series. Even the Tech parts sound on target. Much like TIME used them in the mid 90's. In many ways it's your typical Dave & X female duet. First off. It's Dave singing 98% vocals while Futura does a minor backup here and there. I can't say her vocals blow me away, so it's allright by me. Second you got the famouse Dave Rodgers riff rehashed for about the 100th TIME. For this song it works quite marelous. A few other typical sound worlds here and there give it that unmistakable ABeatC vibe,but there are also some nice surprises like The vocal play spelling out SUPER EUROBEAT while coupling verse lines with the same letter. Heavy guitars add to the fun and I guess since no credit is given to anyone else, he must be doing the "twanging" Anyway, I certified bullseye from the ranks of such favourites as 100, Fire Dragon and Disco Fire will keep Dave on my playlist for someTIME. So I guess all labels took a shot at The SuperEurobeat Title, cept, Dima' This and Eurogrooves are the best ones IMOP.
9/10

2. Power Of My Love by Yo Shine (SCP)
(pending)

3. Rock Beatin' Wild by Fastway (SCP)
I thought this would be good, but I was way off. I should have trusted my instict when I first heard the preview. First off the track sounds a tad slower than usual and is a crappy 4 mins long. His vocals grab me the wrong way or perhaps we went too long without an NRG drink. I don't know, but the track tries too hard to capture all the effects from every great Fastway song, that it just sounds like it's all over the place. I mean the title itself is made up of Fastway past songs. IMOP ,the guitars steal the show from Enio himself and not in the good Dave Rodgers way. the song is over before you know it. The last TIME Fastway blew me away was with Love Countdown. That was a great song! Anyway this song cost me 2 of my older classic TIME extended mp3s and I don't think it was worth it :P
7-/10

4. 10,000 Lovers by Mirka (AbeatC)
I got this because I'm a huge fan of 90s AbeatC. mirka is Domino eh? Funny hearing her on AbeatC on this cd. Anyway, The intro is great totally capturing the ABeatC golden age. The bpms is allright with a nice soothing melody accompanying her voacls, but it's just those vocals that don't really grab me. I wish she sounded more 90s and less chimpmunking, but I guess they uped the pitch without altering the speed too much. Nice song, but kinda needs more power. An Aishu song can have power as you will later read with Eurogrooves and Dima.
8/10

5. Nightrain by Manuel (GGMs)
..and here we have AbeatC's offspring. Haha! That's funny since Domino is one of GGms premier founders and we just heard her on AbeatC. So I have to say this song delivers. It's really different in melody choices. Kinda reminds me of the direction Dall Ora took in his Super Eurobeat song. It could very well be a cut & paste job from unreleased Manuel songs, but something tells me to like it. Someone said it sounded like it was all over the place, but it actually falls in place. I mean you got so many different odds and ends and Manuel sounds quite good delivering them esp. that bridge....and just like I suspected, if you up the bpms just a tad(trust me) you kinda get what the song would have sounded like in the 170s era. BTW , the Nightrain vibe is ever present with that progressive chorus and mindblowing riff. Amazing job from GGMs.
10/10

6. Never Ending Love by Tipsy & Tipsy (Saifam)
This one I got just because the original sounded so bland and the vinyl pressing on BBB was aweful with a capital A. So it seems Saifam is now doing remakes ala TIME style. If you have heard the original, you will immediately hear the difference in the intro. Beautiful entrance from the accapela chorus and the riff takes a complete turn adding some 90's style pianos. Crisp and clear rythm is also something that was missing from it's original showing on Euro Panic? The best part is the third verse where most music is dropped for nice accapella style. I suspect not many of you, if any of you will like this song, so I may be in a world all my own. very nice remake from Saiafm.
8+/10

7. You Are My Wonder by Queen 26 (DELTA)
After hearing that rehashed intro it's still (pending)

8. Say Goodbye by Mr Moog (Dima)
We are up to the first of the MEGA bombas on the cd and it has EVERYTHING to do with Magnani's vocals. It's been Eons since we got a nice Aishu style Magnani song. he was uped on power level at HRG and DELTA. Infact the last TIME he sang an octave lower was probly at TIME under Atrium or E.C. James. Anyway this trax starts out with an Asian like beat much like Flea would use back in the day, but soon that beat goes away and we enter Dima's Syths. This one has a cool Kate Rush feel. I mean his style is the same ,but sounding different evryTIME. The melody reminds me of TIME classics like Ladybug and On My Own. only this round he couples with back up Dima? or is it Kate Rush. We even get the first kinda sorta break with just pure synths. So many wonderful things to say about this song. Perfect perfect melody. Welcome back to the Eurobeat frontline Claudio.
10+/10

9. In Your Car by Claudia Vip (HRG Attack)
A very HRG Attack unlike intro is what we first hear from this latest Live Music team offering. Heavy on the guitars and epic sounding synths. I remeber the Babby One hit "Let Your mama send You Buy The Milk" when I hear those synths. Soon after we got the everpresent mindblowing HRG Attack riff that we have all come to love. The verses and bridge are just what the heart desires and by the TIME the chorus comes around you are thumping your feet away. be careful not to thump so hard as you drive your car, for else you cause accident. :D Good "normal" vocals and that third verse, which is always full of surprises takes right into the much awaited Break. Honours around the table for the longest proper extended version and one of the top 5 songs on this new SEB 201.
10/10

10. Wonderlover by K De Leo (Eurogrooves)
We are up to my new favourite tune on the cd. It's Aishu beat with power and done the Dall Ora way. Right from the start you got those pianos wich right before your eyes morph into synths. A very nice effect to get the ball rolling into an epic accapella chorus. The intro is a bit shorter than most Eurogrooves songs, but seems to have just the right legnth to not sound too long. It's one of those songs were the verse and bridge go by pretty fast. Add to that the minor "spacy" effects ,baby explosions and Chis's aggressive style vocals and you have POWER. Next comes the chorus. Any TIME fan will immediately recall the melody of songs like Starman and One Night. That and what sounds like Elena backup will will surely give that Wonderful good feeling effect ever present in Dall Ora's works.
10+/10

11. Live It Up! by Nathalie (Sinclare Syle)
(pending)

12. When The Sun Goes Down by Ken Blast (DELTA)
This one sounded so tremeondous iun the preview that I had to aquire it. This is with no doubt one of the best intros on the cd. I can't recall, but I have heard that music elsewhere.What Ken has done here is capture that classic TIME sound from the David R. Jones, Phil & Stan archives. TIME After TIME, I Need Your Love Tonight. You name it. It's there. Weather or not that was his intention, he has achieved it. I hear alot of Classic Newfield soundworlds as well. but that melody is what wakes up the Italo crowd in any club. Ken sounds quite good for his first showing on an SEB cd. A feat any of us would surely like to be a part of. The bpms gives perfect opportunity to mshowcase many of those old sskool sounds. The choir chorus hums in the backround, the clear percussion and "whoos". People beef you about more power and speed, but this song is your first and probly one of your best I have ever heard. That spotlight piano in the middle ala break gives the galloping bass perfect precision with the rest of the song. and may I add epic outro.
10+/10

13. Climber's High [Dima Music Studio 1 Remix] by Girl Next Door (Dima)
(pending)

14. Wild Reputation [Rock Mix] by Dave Rodgers (AbeatC)
(pending) with slight chancepassing up.

Not a bad cd at all. I mean what I have heard, I pretty much like, cept the fatway track, so I might be looking out for this one. Probly if 202 is just as good I'll get em both, but for right now Juno has left me in the poor house :D

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 09 Mar 2010, 01:08

I liked this album

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 09 Mar 2010, 01:51

drnrg wrote:6. Never Ending Love by Tipsy & Tipsy (Saifam)
This one I got just because the original sounded so bland and the vinyl pressing on BBB was aweful with a capital A. So it seems Saifam is now doing remakes ala TIME style. If you have heard the original, you will immediately hear the difference in the intro. Beautiful entrance from the accapela chorus and the riff takes a complete turn adding some 90's style pianos. Crisp and clear rythm is also something that was missing from it's original showing on Euro Panic? The best part is the third verse where most music is dropped for nice accapella style. I suspect not many of you, if any of you will like this song, so I may be in a world all my own. very nice remake from Saiafm.
8+/10
When I purchased this song last year, I quite enjoyed it. I'm not exactly sure why this song is getting such a bad rap; these reviews don't seem to be giving much away.

Many still appear to be trapped in the mentality that Saifam won't ever reach the same level as 'Domino', 'Black UFO', and 'Like a Fire' again. It's true that Saifam haven't released anything phenomenal for roughly two years now, but if everybody keeps comparing all of Saifam's recent songs to the aforementioned three mega hits, disappointment is obviously inevitable.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 09 Mar 2010, 07:05

REVIEW TIEM LAWLZ

1. Super Eurobeat by Dave Rodgers ft. Futura
It only features Futura insofar as Caballero With Sombrero featured Bazooka Girl: she barely gets a word in... That aside, it's quite frankly an exciting song, if somehow 'shallow'. In fact, I'd say it has the opposite problem of most Sinclairestyle songs... Sinclaire has his cranked up to 11 whereas Rodgers seems to have it at 1. It's an exciting composition everywhere but the riff, which isn't lacking in energy either. Not Dave's best but certainly worthy of note. It sounds like Dave's trying to mix in a drop more 'artistry' into his popular style, which has its benefits and its less successful moments. Solid.
A-

2. Power of My Love by Ire-- err, Yo Shine
TRAAAAANCE INTRO. SCP can't seem to get enough of this kind of track... intro isn't quite gripping, per se, until the riff hits... which isn't entirely gripping either. Is Irene singing through her nose a bit more in this track? Something about the track reminds me a great deal of American Pop Stars, except Yo Shine has some natural talent... Chorus is VERY clearly the very best part of the song for me. This is the kind of track I could play comfortably in the company of friends... provided they don't mind trance. Solid production but it doesn't hook me as it probably should.
B+

Did someone switch me to decaf?? Something sounds simultaneously like loosely produced Eurobeat and fantastic rock 'n roll on this track. Can't say I'm impressed by the riff by any means (It sounds like The Snake couldn't let go of one more track...) it's not a bad SONG per se, and I'd LOVE to hear a rock-only version of this song, but... something's lacking in terms of the Eurobeat-ness of the track, if I may use a loose term. Sorry Fastway, you're an awesome Eurobeat artist, but they can't all be hits... this one's proof. Bonus points for EXCELLENT guitarwork and lyrics that are pretty interesting.
B

4.10,000 Lovers by Mirka
Wow, this is so very much a Sinclaire track, with the ups and downs that entails. WE'VE CREATED A MENTAL ATMOSPHERE is actually a funny touch... the synth riff doesn't grab me much, but Ms. Gatti sounds cute-ish in this track. Why do the lyrics strike me as dirty...? At any rate, above-par production for 90's Sinclaire, and a nice flashback to ABeatC. A little shrill sometimes, but hey— that's how the 90's were. P: Also, I've written Extendeds that were only moderately longer than this one... Sinclaire's really taking us on a journey instead of the short trips that most SEB cuts give. Bonus points for longer song. (Did I hear some of those sounds in the most recent Charlie the Unicorn???)
B

5. Nightrain by Manuel
The intro gets me all Initial D hyped--! Manuel's back in all his glory, did it finally happen? Then the riff hits... and it sounds like GGM actually made a couple modifications to their synth riff sound, so, yes, I'm really enjoying this track in a way I don't enjoy most GGM tracks! And WOW, what chord changes~! What a blast! What a track, I'm hooked from verse to chorus to riff! It's everything Rock Beatin' Wild was trying to be (and, in Fastway's defense, he came VERY close. In fact, in most cases I tend to give SCP the benefit of the doubt), but executed with juuuuust that much more. Mr. Oliva, Mrs. Gatti, Mr. Caramori... you have my first BEST OF ALBUM track. Kept me amped the entire time.
A+ (BEST OF)

Starts in a way that's undeniably SAIFAM... cute in its own way but you know it's gonna build up sweetly too. Aww... I sort of want to give this song a hug... and while I usually find riffs like these boring, I actually like how dreamlike this one is. Chord progressions are pretty neat too. It never gets too exciting, but it's all very easy on the ear in a way that keeps me listening. It's odd; I tend to like more "aggro" tracks but this one's just plain pleasant. I give this track an "A" for being a surprise joy. I can hear that token "Gabrielli" feel in this one, too... just... yes.
A-

An entry from the undefeatable Luka Torchiani and Matteo Rizzi! Let's see what they've cooked up with the help of Morris Capaldi... so far it's the usual flavorings and styles, which is pretty nice... I gott'a say, the synth riff is a drop disappointing from some of the exciting fare we've heard from this team before. Queen 26 sounds awesome as always, and the lyrics are really quite well done, and the music is at least compositionally solid. The riff is still a bit disappointing... the only letdown from an otherwise solid and enjoyable track. With a little more going on in the riff, their next track together could be phenomenal.
B+

8. Say Goodbye by Mr. Moog
LOL, SYNTHESIZER REFERENCE. Composed/arranged/mixed by the infinite Davide DiMarcantonio and written/sung by the omnipresent Claudio Magnani, this track really does have a lot to live up to... LOVE the way the song swells in all jungle-like. Dima can always whip up a great soundworld and this song is no exception. Riff is typical Dima-label fare, which is a good thing for those keeping score at home. Is that Krystal backing him up? Solid, gripping, entertaining, and hearing Claudio's voice over a Dima track really does sound good. (Though, I gott'a say, Claudio's lyrics really do reveal his time with Live Music Studio...) Fantastic work and WILL be replayed.
A

Intro uses some Garageband loops, which is cool because that's something I use too! A little bit just before the riff is actually pretty catchy... and given how "slippery" the riff here is, it would've served as a better riff. Claudia Vip sounds great here... is it that she's not pitched here? Every time I hear that GB clip it makes me a little giddy as a musician... I'm not alone~! Another solid HRG production that's only hampered by the synth riff... HRG was my first favorite label and it's my hope, as a fan, that they abandon the "slippery 16ths everywhere" synth riff style and focus on being catchier. The crew at LMS is a collection of masterminds, and I eagerly await when their riffs reflect that.
C+

10. Wonderlover by K. De Leo
The intro reminds me of previous Helena/Sophie entries. Then the vocals kick in and I remember who the heck we're dealing with. This ain't gonna be some pansy entry. Riff sounds actually somewhat different for Eurogrooves, which is good. The song is just outright good— produced fantastically, sung wonderfully (Mr. DeLeo really does sound like he's enjoying himself on this track), and it all comes together well. It's not really my kind of track, but I can put that aside for this song. The ONLY reason it doesn't get an A+ is due to personal taste and pure corniness of the lyrics, which is really just my own pettiness. The song in and of itself really is nothing short of professional and successful work.
A

Sinclaire had no trouble with the "back to roots" sound here, haha! Nathalie sounds like she's been waiting for this for a while, and Sinclaire brings out his better synths for the riff. It seems that Sinclaire learned a great deal from his first few tracks back on the earlier SEBs, as this combines his better moves of "now" with his ever-present sounds from "then". One complaint is that Nathalie does occasionally get buried in the sounds. Apart from that, the track is fun fun fun! (Bits of the synth riff remind me of some of the music to Touhou, for some reason). The weird intermission isn't always in tune but it's definitely interesting.
A-

12. Blah Blah Blah by some Californian
I can't read what they typed here about me in the booklet! I dunno what it says... ;~; (Also, they gave me a production credit??) (STEBBINS not "STABBINS"...)
D- (SEE ME AFTER CLASS!)

13. Climber's High (Dima Remix) by GIRL NEXT DOOR
Intro's sort'a ethereal... wouldn't suspect it to be Eurobeat at all. Actually, I tend to enjoy J-Euro because I don't have to focus on the lyrics at all, and can listen solely to the music, which Dima handles masterfully. Autotune in some places actually enhances the feeling until the riff... which HITS YOU IN THE FACE! What a great riff for the song! Dima nailed the translation into Eurobeat. I've never heard the original but I'm now worried that Dima spoiled me for the original... all-around excellent track.
A+ (another Best-Of!)

14. Wild Reputation (Rock Mix) by Mr. Rodgers
The song translates well into rock, and were it not for some of the Eurobeat-isms that remain in the song, it'd actually be even more pristine. Dave really does need to do more rock music, it seems to make him very happy and it just sounds good coming from him anyway. That's not to say his Eurobeat work isn't good by any means; it's good, but he seems to enjoy rock a lot and it's my belief that a musician should never lose touch with the style that gives him joy. (THOSE ARE MY CHOIR SOUNDS DARNIT! D:< )
B+

What a great album! Apart from some occasional hiccups and some Californian punk, there are no "bad" songs on the album! The move to "the roots" was a VERY good idea and it is worthy of praise on 7A's and avex's part.

OVERALL SCORE:
A-

These songs stood out to me:
NIGHTRAIN by Manuel
SAY GOODBYE by Mr. Moog
CLIMBER'S HIGH (Dima Mix) by GIRL NEXT DOOR

I look forward to improvements on songs like:
ROCK BEATIN' WILD by Fastway (Maybe a bit more catch to the riff...)
IN YOUR CAR by Claudia Vip (same problem as above.)

ADDENDUM: I'm happy for Dima, Newfield and Mr. Rimonti, and I'mma let them finish, but... Ken Blast had the best SEB Release/Studio pictures of all time. (BIIIIG pictures!)
http://www.eurobeatblog.com/wp-includes ... MG4162.JPG
http://www.eurobeatblog.com/wp-includes ... MG4163.JPG
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 09 Mar 2010, 10:25

zoupzuop2
5. Nightrain by Manuel
The intro gets me all Initial D hyped--! Manuel's back in all his glory, did it finally happen? Then the riff hits... and it sounds like GGM actually made a couple modifications to their synth riff sound, so, yes, I'm really enjoying this track in a way I don't enjoy most GGM tracks! And WOW, what chord changes~! What a blast! What a track, I'm hooked from verse to chorus to riff! It's everything Rock Beatin' Wild was trying to be (and, in Fastway's defense, he came VERY close. In fact, in most cases I tend to give SCP the benefit of the doubt), but executed with juuuuust that much more. Mr. Oliva, Mrs. Gatti, Mr. Caramori... you have my first BEST OF ALBUM track. Kept me amped the entire time.
A+ (BEST OF)
That review is right on the money!

2 quotes form Typsy and Typsy review
I give this track an "A" for being a surprise joy. I can hear that token "Gabrielli" feel in this one, too... just... yes.

Axtually the original which is credited to Debbie Key is cowrotten by Roby himself.
I actually like how dreamlike this one is.
10 points for that word. I should have came up with it.
I can't read what they typed here about me in the booklet! I dunno what it says... ;~; (Also, they gave me a production credit??) (STEBBINS not "STABBINS"...)
D- (SEE ME AFTER CLASS!)
HohohoHahaha! I know you're poking fun at yourself, but I would really like to know what you thought of the final master cut of your song. Don't be so humble :P

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 09 Mar 2010, 20:28

The only pirate download of this I could find is password-protected (it will probably be deleted soon, anyway). Hahahaha. I will legitly buy it.
"Don't copy! Don't copy that (CD)!" :wink:

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 09 Mar 2010, 20:45

wolftickets1969 wrote:The only pirate download of this I could find is password-protected (it will probably be deleted soon, anyway). Hahahaha. I will legitly buy it.
"Don't copy! Don't copy that (CD)!" :wink:
Lol today I got a bunch of emails like these:

''Hello .

As required, we have blocked the files mentioned in your complaint. Should you have any additional notes please contact us.

Best Regards
Uploading.com Support Team''

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 11 Mar 2010, 04:28

zoupzuop2 wrote: 12. Blah Blah Blah by some Californian
D- (SEE ME AFTER CLASS!)
I had a good laugh when I saw they misspelled your name when I received the CD last week. XD It's tragic that it's your first appearance and they fudged it up.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 13 Mar 2010, 15:06

I liked When The Sun Goes Down a whole lot. Excellent work there!

Otherwise, a pretty decent album over all. Though about 5 songs I couldn't listen to more than once through :/

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 13 Mar 2010, 16:38

could we see a review from you Bore? or the hiatus is going on again? (I seriously would like to see the review for SEB 195 & 196... but you didn't do them but I know for a fact that SEB194 was mediocre)
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 14 Mar 2010, 20:20

1. Super Eurobeat by Dave Rodgers ft. Futura

DR gets 'em mass-assembled from recycled by-products..

2 tumbs down.......

2. Power of My Love by Ire-- err, Yo Shine

not eurobeat.

2 tumbs down....

loud and mucho.. otherwise forgetable.

2 tumbs down..

4.10,000 Lovers by Mirka

post production was evil on it. it's like doin' remixes on STAR WARS.

1 tumb up....

5. Nightrain by Manuel

loud..has loud guitars..what else..?//oh yes..
riff has the most unnoying sound in the world.

2 tumbs down....

God save Saifam...

What *sell it again* yard did they dug up for this..?

2 tumbs down..

prod is great, but no wonders sprun from anything here...

hiding my tumbs behind me back..Capaldi is still da man.

8. Say Goodbye by Mr. Moog

Catchy & stylish. Well chosen sounds. Good job!

2 tumbs up....

1 tumb down.. (it would be 4 tumbs down if they'd sillypitch it).

10. Wonderlover by K. De Leo

i heard it all before..beaten-to-death..yet somehow it has an impact..

1 tumb up...

1 tumb down...killed by lame chorus..

I am hiding my thumbs on this one...the guy on that picture looked
dangerous..

13. Climber's High (Dima Remix) by GIRL NEXT DOOR

Damn..look what the cat dragged in..!..

4 thumbs down.

14. Wild Reputation (Rock Mix) by Mr. Rodgers

Garage Sale..!..cheap cheap..!

2 thumbs down...(I'm feeling generous..)..

Ken Blast
Euro To B

Post by Ken Blast » 14 Mar 2010, 21:50

Vadim wrote: 12. Blah Blah Blah by some Californian

I am hiding my thumbs on this one...the guy on that picture looked
dangerous..
Oh don't worry. I don't get pissed off that easily.
Did you like it? Why/why not? C'mon, show me your thumbs. :3
Super Eurobeat 201: The Birth of a Blaster. And my fans all rock.
Super GT 2010: Proof that there's still so much left to blast!
Super Eurobeat 209: The Blast keeps ringin' out!
(No, I will NOT run out of bad "blast" puns. P: )