Super Eurobeat Vol.207 -Everlasting Dance Trax-

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 09 Aug 2010, 04:14

MKwiakaku wrote:
DarkSky wrote:
Delita_chan wrote: On the plus side, I did score a new copy of Euromach 7 for 100yen...
For you it's a plus side, but it clearly shows that Eurobeat is going downhill... even when it's an old release. 100yen is about................. nothing.
That's pretty much a normal price for an used cd. ;P People have been telling me I should go to Japan to score cheap eurobeat for many years now. ;3
If you can find them :P Most of the used stores I've been to the SEB selection is rather limited.... I did manage to score 110,120,130 and 140 for 1,000yen each in perfect condition :grin: 120 still had the avex rave invitation in it :D

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 10 Aug 2010, 13:10

Is anyone else hyped to see we be getting 2 new DELTA artists? I think this is great news. 8)

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 10 Aug 2010, 21:18

Hey, can anyone that is able to read Japanese translate what Nanae has said in the two most recent posts in the SEB blog? One is about 207, and the other seems to mention 1996 and DJ Boss and stuff...really wish I could read Japanese!!

http://avexnet.or.jp/eurobeat/diary/

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 10 Aug 2010, 23:51

drnrg wrote:Is anyone else hyped to see we be getting 2 new DELTA artists? I think this is great news. 8)
Mostly for Marko that is, Marco Rancati never disappoints and I am still waiting for another big bang ala Frontal Impact style. This one sounds like it has a lot of potential although I guess different alias = different style of song (?). Not saying that I'm not looking forward to Marika though but let's just say, Not as much but here's hoping for a good song coming from this debut artist.

Regardless, It's great to see Delta again.
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 11 Aug 2010, 02:28

WNight
Mostly for Marko that is, Marco Rancati never disappoints and I am still waiting for another big bang ala Frontal Impact style. This one sounds like it has a lot of potential although I guess different alias = different style of song (?). Not saying that I'm not looking forward to Marika though but let's just say, Not as much but here's hoping for a good song coming from this debut artist.
actually I believe Matteo said Marko is a new vocalist-

rizzi
Sorry... Crying or Very sad errata corrige...

I NEED A REVOLUTION isn't Rancati, is new vocalist Corrado as "Marko"
STAY WITH ME new vocalist Marika C. as "Marika"

bye
[/quote]

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 11 Aug 2010, 02:35

drnrg wrote:WNight
actually I believe Matteo said Marko is a new vocalist-

rizzi
Sorry... Crying or Very sad errata corrige...

I NEED A REVOLUTION isn't Rancati, is new vocalist Corrado as "Marko"
STAY WITH ME new vocalist Marika C. as "Marika"

bye
This comment came after an earlier one in which he said that Marko is Marco Rancati, I even commented on it because I was all hyped over it. Apparently, I seem to have overlooked the later comment (Which is the one you quoted) for some reason. My bad but then again, It's pretty amusing how such a blunder can be made, LOL.

I am still not keeping my hypes down though. The new vocalists gives off quite a decent first impression.
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 11 Aug 2010, 04:09

the_ditz wrote:Hey, can anyone that is able to read Japanese translate what Nanae has said in the two most recent posts in the SEB blog? One is about 207, and the other seems to mention 1996 and DJ Boss and stuff...really wish I could read Japanese!!

I like that diary, cause she posts extremely high quality and large versions of album covers :D

vinyl12
Eurocurious

Post by vinyl12 » 11 Aug 2010, 15:25

the_ditz wrote:Hey, can anyone that is able to read Japanese translate what Nanae has said in the two most recent posts in the SEB blog? One is about 207, and the other seems to mention 1996 and DJ Boss and stuff...really wish I could read Japanese!!

Bored again, I translated the latest post on SEB blog.....It was written by DJ BOSS himself.
SEB Blog wrote:Hello, this is DJ BOSS.
Various eurobeat compliation albums, including SEB main series, are continually released this summer. I think that should delight eurobeat fans.

A few days ago, I went to TSUTAYA at Shibuya, although I usually go to Nakameguro or Sangen-Jaya where studio environment is available. I finished my work in B1F, and went to CD shop at 2F. After looking through Rock, Pops, R&B and Hip-hop albums, I checked compilation album section...rather habitually.
This is a part of SUPER EUROBEAT section, and the newest SEB 206 was displayed on the front. If you're looking for Eurobeat albums at Shibuya, TSUTAYA would be a good place. Surely, "threatening-looking" cover image of SEB 207 will soon be displayed there!

And the other day, tiding DAT section in the studio, I happened to find master tape of THE BEST OF SUPER EUROBEAT 1996, made 14 years ago.
With the advance of the computer, nowadays we use computer files or HDDs, but back in 90s, we would use DAT, digital audio tape, mainly. Playing the mixset for almost 70 minutes, I recorded the tape. If any errors or noises are there, I had to fix the data and record it again and again.... How many times I was forced to do these things all throught the night...(crying)

And I used to get sampling sources from DAT too. I have not less than 1000 sampling data tapes in my studio...
[/img]

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 12 Aug 2010, 04:07

Truly thanks for translating that entry! It was really one of the more interesting looks behind the scense @ SEB. Especially the part about how they used to have to do mixes back then. Brutal! We're spoiled nowadays with the technology we have :D

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 12 Aug 2010, 08:03

Densetsu13
Truly thanks for translating that entry! It was really one of the more interesting looks behind the scense @ SEB. Especially the part about how they used to have to do mixes back then. Brutal! We're spoiled nowadays with the technology we have Very Happy
I don't care how good you are on the p.c. The mixing will never have the same essence at it did back when it was just two turntables and a sence of TIMEing :P

ryosuke63
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by ryosuke63 » 12 Aug 2010, 08:12

drnrg wrote:I don't care how good you are on the p.c. The mixing will never have the same essence at it did back when it was just two turntables and a sence of TIMEing :P
A few people might disagree with that, including Flemming Dalum, who's been mixing since 1983. :wink:
(That's not to imply he doesn't enjoy mixing with turntables.)
Channel Q | YouTube | Twitter
AquaBawks wrote:You can't spell very xenophobic douchebags without a-v-e-x.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 16 Aug 2010, 21:34

wolftickets1969 wrote:Wasn't 1, 2, 3, 4, Fire a Fastway (SCP) song? This one just happens to reuse the name?
The dodgy Google translation of Nanae's comments on the blog mention something about a cover in relation to this Dejo track, but I can't figure out whether she's joking around or not.

Two weeks until the iTunes release - time for some samples Avex :P

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 16 Aug 2010, 23:39

ryosuke63
A few people might disagree with that, including Flemming Dalum, who's been mixing since 1983. Wink
(That's not to imply he doesn't enjoy mixing with turntables.)
I know what you are saying. Everything done on p.c. nowadays means perfection. ie_No room for mistakes, but it's kinda like CGI. Too perfect someTIMEs sounds a bit too lazy. I'm not knocking it down completely; I even use some pc music programs to make homemade Eurobeat extendeds. :wink:

Shinji-kun[NGE]
Euro To B

Post by Shinji-kun[NGE] » 18 Aug 2010, 13:51

I'm worried about the abscence of Eurogrooves and Sergio Dall`Ora. When will his new tracks be released? Just remembered the days when almost half eurobeat album was his production and how awesome it was. Reality sucks.

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 18 Aug 2010, 16:55

Shinji-kun[NGE] wrote:. Reality sucks.
The retiring trend among veteran eurobeat producers is no longer in the news. Fat cats are unmotivated by poor pickings off Avex and a canned tuna. Only those that are still hungry remain in the game..