Need some tips, (experimental eurobeat) 8 bit

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
excusemeprincess
Bad Bad Bad

Need some tips, (experimental eurobeat) 8 bit

Post by excusemeprincess » 12 Jul 2011, 19:24

Hello, I'm new here and have been a fan of eurobeat for a while now. I have somewhat of an experimental project I would like to try. I create chiptunes and decided I'd combine two things I love and attempt to create chip eurobeat. I will be trying to use two gameboys and two LSDJs. Giving me 4 pulse channels two WAV channels and two noise channels. I need some tips on ideas on how to create good sounding synths and a little help with composition. I feel my kick and bass and hi-hats are good but synths are giving me some trouble and I can't tell if my composition is bad or if it sounds off because of my instruments. Thank you.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 12 Jul 2011, 19:58

Give a listen to RainbowDragonEyes and shoot him a quick email, he's got that stuff down pat. :)
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

excusemeprincess
Bad Bad Bad

Post by excusemeprincess » 12 Jul 2011, 20:09

zoupzuop2 wrote:Give a listen to RainbowDragonEyes and shoot him a quick email, he's got that stuff down pat. :)
Is he on here? Link to him please :)

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 12 Jul 2011, 20:17

A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

excusemeprincess
Bad Bad Bad

Post by excusemeprincess » 12 Jul 2011, 20:29

Thanks will check it out when I get home from work! Any other tips suggestions, whatever is welcome as well thank you :)