Super Eurobeat presents Super Hatsune Beat Vol.1

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
coco*tapioka
Euro To B

Super Eurobeat presents Super Hatsune Beat Vol.1

Post by coco*tapioka » 12 Jan 2012, 06:28

AVCD-38392
Click on the image to buy @ CDJapan

Super Eurobeat meets Project DIVA, Hatsune Miku's arcade game.
1、 恋スルVOC@LOID (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
2、 White Letter (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
3、 なぜか変換できな (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
4、 えれくとりっく・えんじぇぅ (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
5、 タイムリミット (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
6、 みくみくにしてあげる♪【してやんよ】 (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
7、 クローバークラブ (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
8、 エレクトリック・ラブ (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
9、 ダブルラリアット (ねぎぶえP Euro Arrange)
10、 ぽっぴっぽー (ねぎぶえP Euro Arrange)
11、 崩壊歌姫 -disruptive diva- (ねぎぶえP Euro Arrange)
Bonus Track
12、 深海少女 (SCP Euro Arrange)
13、 ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

[DVD]
1、 SUPER HATSUNE BEAT vol.1 Original PV
恋スルVOC@LOID (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
White Letter (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
なぜか変換できな (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
えれくとりっく・えんじぇぅ (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
タイムリミット (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
みくみくにしてあげる♪【してやんよ】 (ゆうゆP Euro Arrange)
2、 ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー 初音ミク Project DIVA Arcade PV
Last edited by coco*tapioka on 03 Feb 2012, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 12 Jan 2012, 07:20

hey where are you getting the information that there will be 15 songs? i can't seem to find out about that.

coco*tapioka
Euro To B

Post by coco*tapioka » 12 Jan 2012, 08:23

Tiger wrote:hey where are you getting the information that there will be 15 songs? i can't seem to find out about that.
mu-mo.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 12 Jan 2012, 10:59

So that's why SEB221 was delayed.
As for the CD, I don't feel any repulsiveness or excitement.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 12 Jan 2012, 19:52

...I really like this idea. Only thing I'd change is getting the Italian labels involved. Who's to say that the NND crew is the only one who could put Miku (or Luka, Len, Rin, Miki, etc...) into a decent Eurobeat song?
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Jan 2012, 07:24

I this like J- Eurobeat or something?

delaying Super Eurobeat for this makes no sense.

We want Italian produced melodic Eurobeat music.

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 13 Jan 2012, 12:53

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 13 Jan 2012, 13:49

@Mindsweeper,

No, this isn't the official release we're talking about here in this thread. However the style of music will eventually be the same.

vinyl12
Eurocurious

Post by vinyl12 » 13 Jan 2012, 14:19

DarkSky wrote:@Mindsweeper,

No, this isn't the official release we're talking about here in this thread. However the style of music will eventually be the same.
mu-mo says that this album is based on that Super Hatsune Beat video, so it truly will.

Avex seems to be trying to get more attention from non-eurobeat listeners as they did with Sanrio and AKB48. It was all good except for the fact that they all turned to be failure. And this would not be an exception.

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 13 Jan 2012, 15:21

DarkSky wrote:@Mindsweeper,

Whoops, I should've looked at the upload date. :P

I personally feel that Miku's voice is a bad fit for eurobeat, too high and monotone for my tastes.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 Jan 2012, 05:51

This stuff sounds robotic.

Seriuosly, what the hell is happening in the music industry. I don't know who to balme, but I see no difference between this and all those U.S. produced autotuned Ke$has and Chris Browns.

Does todays youth really prefer robotic singers to real talent? :(

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 14 Jan 2012, 07:39

Of course it sounds robotic... the voice is computer generated. Search Vocaloid on wikipedia...
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 14 Jan 2012, 19:25

I, for one, welcome this new Eurobeat despite its use of digital singing software and the fact that it's not made exclusively by Italians, and refuse to suggest that it's the death of the genre until it comes out.

For pete's sake, people, be grateful the stuff is still coming out in the first place. If a bit of digital singing is enough to deter you from new Eurobeat ('cause LOL DERP, ONLY AMERIKKUNS AND JAPANEEZE UZE TEH AUTOTOONZ AND DAT IZ SO BADDDD), you've got some trouble facing the next few 201X years.

UPDATE: Oh by the way.
Seriously, what the hell is happening in the music industry. I don't know who to blame, but I see no difference between this and all those U.S. produced autotuned Ke$has and Chris Browns.

Does todays youth really prefer robotic singers to real talent? :(
In Japan they sure as hell do. Vocaloids are a megasmash in Japan, in comparison to their 'analog' counterparts.

...contrary to popular belief, the USA isn't the only nation capable of liking pitch-correction on a regular basis.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Megan188
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Megan188 » 14 Jan 2012, 21:43

I'm personally not really a fan of Hatsune Miku or most J-synthpop in comparison to genuine eurobeat, but I guess it's nice to at least experiment with new ideas.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 Jan 2012, 23:56

zoupzuop2
I, for one, welcome this new Eurobeat despite its use of digital singing software and the fact that it's not made exclusively by Italians, and refuse to suggest that it's the death of the genre until it comes out.

For pete's sake, people, be grateful the stuff is still coming out in the first place. If a bit of digital singing is enough to deter you from new Eurobeat ('cause LOL DERP, ONLY AMERIKKUNS AND JAPANEEZE UZE TEH AUTOTOONZ AND DAT IZ SO BADDDD), you've got some trouble facing the next few 201X years.
I see your point and I'm one of the first to support new talent comming out like Disko Warp, Paradise Last, Ken Blast, but this Hatsu Miko style strays too much from Eurobeat overall. I mean; apart from being fast and using synthesezer melodies, its really closer too techno or whatever. The lyrics are hardly decipherable and the melody itself is way too fast to absorb. I know Eurobeat is fast, but its a whole different world and one can actually pin point every soundworld used in every song. I'm sure one or another Eurobeat singer has also used autotune in the past, but in a discreetful way.(Arena 69- Space Jam, ect...) This new stylef is actually just sung by a robot; as Lebon has stated ,and That's takes away the whole essence of what Eurobeat is for me.

It also ;isn't so much the fact, that its sung in a different language. I admit that English sung Eurobeat has the strong sing along effect, but I do enjoy some Spanish, Italian even Japanese sung rock songs. I don't go crazy for Japanes Eurobeat vocals, but the covers featured on Eurobeat Flash years ago, were passable.

That's the problem with music today. wheather it be Eurobeat, Rock, hip hop; with all the musical progression; which I refer to, more as; regression, anyone can make the stuff. This pushes all the real talent to the back, because ; after all ,its hard work to create real music. You do realize that the whole idea behind the U.S. music industry was this right? I mean, to make every song sound the same with the same old titles and same three melodic chords. It was so the music would sound more at home to the public and they could easily make a connection, because anyone can mimic the top 40 crap the U.S is putting out nowadays.
Thank GOD real musicians like Adele, Florence & The Machine ect.. are actually comming out of the wood work in a world were every song is written by Ryan Tedder.

I've strayed away from my point again, beqacuse I get so steamed when I hear what Top 40 music has turned into. beleive me, thousands share my view on this suvjct, but returning to this Hatsu Miko style.....
Pure laziness, that's what its comedown to. I'm sorry, but I won't support music sung by robots or singers that sound like robots. It's 100% unattractive and lowers the standards of vocal talent.

Like I said, I don't know who to blame for Auto Tune. The word is Chris Brown or some other hip hop figure started the whole craze, but its ironic that of all the things the U.S can offer, The world has decided pick up on thier crappy way of producing music.

peace out.