Super Eurobeat 221 (News in page 1!)

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Akira
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Akira » 05 Apr 2012, 20:07

Thank you! I knew some of the names you've said but not all of them @_@

Anyway, coming back to eurobeat, it's FUCKING APRIL and it has been HALF A YEAR without listening to new eurobeat Q_______Q I think with this two-moths delay they're doing nothing but put things worst for the genre.

Also I'm wondering how will they keep up with the number of SEBs... more than 1 SEB per month? Don't think so. Maybe they release the ten SEBs within the next two years...

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 06 Apr 2012, 02:15

para_rigby wrote:
Wataru Akiyama wrote:
para_rigby wrote: I know people may hate this, but I feel it is survival mode for electronic music even if it is not a genre I listen to all the time like Hyper Techno or Eurobeat.
true story, bro.

I also pretty much listen to HYPER TECHNO, and Eurobeat a lot.
Haha. I'm sure some people here would equate Hyper Techno as some generic hard dance, house, etc. I did not much care for the genre in the beginning, but some I can hear some elements of eurobeat in it (synth lines--although not as complex, maybe, are there--and we cannot forget how many vocalists from eurobeat have done vocals (Ennio and Elena Gobbi come to mind).
My favorite, favorite, FAVORITE Hyper Techno track of all time(ALL TIME) is DON'T GIVE ME CANDY / CANDY 'O'. All I know about that track is that Denzil Slemming made it, but Slemming is MAH BOI so I am intensely okay with that. I would very likely kiss the vocalist on her lips, though. She has made my life so much better.

I also like SO WHAT! 2007, ESTO ES LA VIDA by ya boi Giancarlo Pasquini, and SUPER STORM by the VAMPS, who include the legendary Fausto Guio, who is forever one of mah bois.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 06 Apr 2012, 02:46

Wataru Akiyama wrote:
para_rigby wrote:
Wataru Akiyama wrote: true story, bro.

I also pretty much listen to HYPER TECHNO, and Eurobeat a lot.
Haha. I'm sure some people here would equate Hyper Techno as some generic hard dance, house, etc. I did not much care for the genre in the beginning, but some I can hear some elements of eurobeat in it (synth lines--although not as complex, maybe, are there--and we cannot forget how many vocalists from eurobeat have done vocals (Ennio and Elena Gobbi come to mind).
My favorite, favorite, FAVORITE Hyper Techno track of all time(ALL TIME) is DON'T GIVE ME CANDY / CANDY 'O'. All I know about that track is that Denzil Slemming made it, but Slemming is MAH BOI so I am intensely okay with that. I would very likely kiss the vocalist on her lips, though. She has made my life so much better.

I also like SO WHAT! 2007, ESTO ES LA VIDA by ya boi Giancarlo Pasquini, and SUPER STORM by the VAMPS, who include the legendary Fausto Guio, who is forever one of mah bois.
We have strayed so far from the thread topic...oh, well. Guess that is what happens when 221 is being delayed for so long! If you like some good Fausto dirtiness, please listen to "Icedoll"...it is so ridiculously dirty.

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 06 Apr 2012, 02:49

para_rigby wrote:
Wataru Akiyama wrote:
para_rigby wrote: Haha. I'm sure some people here would equate Hyper Techno as some generic hard dance, house, etc. I did not much care for the genre in the beginning, but some I can hear some elements of eurobeat in it (synth lines--although not as complex, maybe, are there--and we cannot forget how many vocalists from eurobeat have done vocals (Ennio and Elena Gobbi come to mind).

We have strayed so far from the thread topic...oh, well. Guess that is what happens when 221 is being delayed for so long! If you like some good Fausto dirtiness, please listen to "Icedoll"...it is so ridiculously dirty.
Who's the man?

(You. You are the man. It's you.) :!:

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 06 Apr 2012, 18:15

ACTUAL NEWS/UPDATE!

From the Super Eurobeat website:
この度は、『SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.211~219』をご購入いただき、誠にありがとうございました。
諸事情により購入者応募特典プレゼントの発送が遅くなりましたことをお詫び申し上げます。
プレゼントの発送は4月中にお送りさせて頂く予定になっております。
何卒ご理解賜りますよう、お願い申し上げます。

エイベックス・エンタテインメント株式会社

Translated:
This time, you purchase a "SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.211 ~ 219", Thank you very much.
We apologize for any late now to send it out of gift benefits purchased by the applicants circumstances.
Sending gifts are ordered will be allowed to send in April.
Your understanding as the continued, thank you.

Avex Entertainment, Inc.

...I have no idea what it means.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

s_sapphire
Bad Bad Bad

Post by s_sapphire » 06 Apr 2012, 18:40

zoupzuop2 wrote:ACTUAL NEWS/UPDATE!

From the Super Eurobeat website:
この度は、『SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.211~219』をご購入いただき、誠にありがとうございました。
諸事情により購入者応募特典プレゼントの発送が遅くなりましたことをお詫び申し上げます。
プレゼントの発送は4月中にお送りさせて頂く予定になっております。
何卒ご理解賜りますよう、お願い申し上げます。

エイベックス・エンタテインメント株式会社

Translated:
This time, you purchase a "SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.211 ~ 219", Thank you very much.
We apologize for any late now to send it out of gift benefits purchased by the applicants circumstances.
Sending gifts are ordered will be allowed to send in April.
Your understanding as the continued, thank you.

Avex Entertainment, Inc.

...I have no idea what it means.
I had it translate the text to German as well since I'm German and stuff.
What I gather from this is that they were late in sending some gifts buyers of Vol. 211 to 219 were supposed to receive and will be catching up on that in April.
So... no actual news, I guess :(

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 07 Apr 2012, 00:57

Jessy wrote:I had it translate the text to German as well since I'm German and stuff.
What I gather from this is that they were late in sending some gifts buyers of Vol. 211 to 219 were supposed to receive and will be catching up on that in April.
That's what I understood too.

Lame.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

vinyl12
Eurocurious

Post by vinyl12 » 08 Apr 2012, 08:16

s_sapphire wrote:I had it translate the text to German as well since I'm German and stuff.
Gifts for the buyers of SEB 211 to 219 were supposed to be sent in February, but for some reason they were not delivered. What is worse is that for two months Avex had no announcement about the situation until yesterday. Surely japanese eurobeat fans got angry for this. Some of them bought 213, 216 and 219 just for the gifts...

I think this is a critical sign that people in Avex care about eurobeat less than they did in the past. Otherwise they should not have arranged the things that way, disappointing their customers...

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 08 Apr 2012, 08:39

vinyl12
Surely japanese eurobeat fans got angry for this. Some of them bought 213, 216 and 219 just for the gifts...
If those peeps bought the seb just for the gifts, then I'm glad they got screwed. they are not true fans. The gift for me would be the music. :P

but enuff of that crap, I'm just hoping that the labels are in fact creating new songs, so when it's TIME to submit to AVEX new material, there is enough for an actual cd.

coco*tapioka
Euro To B

Post by coco*tapioka » 10 Apr 2012, 17:59

Pics from Enatime
So, no news yet, but the gift from SEB is an extended version CD.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 10 Apr 2012, 21:40

Some of those remix extends are kind of rare I think. Notably 777 B4 Za Beat Remix and Easy Busy Rising High. The track lengths kind of suck though for most of them. Tamaki says that he would've liked to get a T-Shirt or a Eco-bag than the CD I think haha.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 11 Apr 2012, 01:23

Pics are down but I have the tracklist here...

01 MIKADO [New Generation Edit]
02 PLAY WITH THE NUMBERS [Rising High Mix]
03 EASY BUSY [Rising High Mix]
04 777 [B4 ZA Beat Mix]
05 CRAZY FOR LOVE [New Generation Edit]
06 EMOTIONS [Y&Co.Mix]
07 DON'T MAKE ME CRY [Y&Co.Mix]
08 SHOCK OUT [Y&Co.Mix]
09 LOOKA BOMBA [Y&Co.Mix]
10 SUPERSTAR [DJ BOSS Remix Complete Version]

AVCS-13618
Not for sale.

EDIT

I created an entry for this rarety on Discogs here : http://www.discogs.com/release/3531342
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

mauxiLALAka
Euro To B

Post by mauxiLALAka » 11 Apr 2012, 06:14

Lebon14 wrote:10 SUPERSTAR [DJ BOSS Remix Complete Version]
I should have bought one of those nonstops. Just for this track.
Tiger wrote:Some of those remix extends are kind of rare I think. Notably 777 B4 Za Beat Remix and Easy Busy Rising High.
777 B4 Za beat was published on the SEB Presents 12'' Collection Vol.3, but it's only about 3:50 long. Easy Busy Rising High was on Vol.4 and matches length wise. Both are still easy to get, though expensive.

MaD
Euro To B

Post by MaD » 16 Apr 2012, 23:07

Since we can't buy it, any chance someone could upload the gift volume? :S

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 17 Apr 2012, 07:48

MaD wrote:Since we can't buy it, any chance someone could upload the gift volume? :S
Even if you can't buy it, it's still copyrighted. I know it sux.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!