What are eurobeat ppl (producers and singers) doing?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 01 May 2012, 08:13

Shinraikan wrote:If you're lucky, you might even hear your favorite producers/singers under a different label on our compilation in the future. :)
+
Shinraiken on SCP video on YT ''SCP At Work'' wrote:Image
Source : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXqiNCXXEKc
I'll let you guys draw the conclusion...
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 01 May 2012, 18:42

Shinraikan wrote:The indie producers are doing a lot more. Sure you don't get the same sound or the beloved singers, but you get eurobeat in a different form. Excuse my shameless promotion but if you haven't checked out Eurobeat Forever, do so now. http://eurobeatforever.bandcamp.com/

We're 5-8 labels working on music, albeit at a slow pace but I think we're definitely doing something right. If you like what you hear, consider getting a copy today because the proceeds go to all the producers. We'll be releasing a new compilation soon so you can at least look forward to that for new eurobeat. If you're lucky, you might even hear your favorite producers/singers under a different label on our compilation in the future. :)
Awesome sauce - can't wait to hear the 2nd volume! :)

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 01 May 2012, 21:47

@Lebon14 - Honestly I've been pushing SCP for a while but they're very busy with their own thing right now it seems. You never know though, one can only hope. I'd love to see them at least start releasing EPs or something online.

Danko
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Danko » 08 May 2012, 22:20

Hey what is Dima studio doing at the moment? Will there be any Dima releases on Itunes soon?

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 09 May 2012, 03:22

A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 09 May 2012, 08:00

Danko wrote:Hey what is Dima studio doing at the moment? Will there be any Dima releases on Itunes soon?
I'm gonna go to Thailand asap and I'll see what I can do :-P

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 10 May 2012, 04:26

DarkSky
I'm gonna go to Thailand asap and I'll see what I can do
Awsome! I would love some new Claudio Magnani material 8)

Karina1003
Euro To B

Post by Karina1003 » 12 Jun 2012, 04:15

drnrg wrote:DarkSky
I'm gonna go to Thailand asap and I'll see what I can do
Awsome! I would love some new Claudio Magnani material 8)
I'm new to these forums by the way. But so would I. He is one of my most fave vocalists ever. :) Been listening to eurobeat since I was 12 or 13 (I'm now almost 25) and I've loved his voice since I was about 13.

Fex
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Fex » 13 Jun 2012, 16:57

drnrg wrote:Wish I knew what the article said? but antway, HOT HOT HOT! That hits a home run for me. 8)
Hi!
I translate the article for those interested (or do not want to use an automatic translator =P), trying to be as accurate as possible.

Sorry in advance the probable mistakes... I have to improve my english ;P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original: http://www.rollingstonemagazine.it/musi ... r-rs/50089

English Version:
'I strip from Vasco'. Exclusive Clara Moroni for RS

Known as Vasco Rossi's vocalist, Clara Moroni debuts with a rock disc (for the first time in Italian): Bambina Brava (DMI/EMI).
We ask her few questions.

What does it mean you strip from Vasco Rossi?

I state that is an objective undressing in front of the photographer, but metaphorical towards Vasco Rossi, who has been a key meeting. Working with him has changed my life. I always symbolized my Rock being with jacket and boots, I wanted to play with my image, to change "skin", so I said to myself: "I can use mine too!". I want to express myself even just with my body, in a time where woman's body isn't celebrated with the holiness it deserve, as it happen for centuries in the Art. I also strip from the constraint to always be staid or "badass" to show credibility, and not to be as many even want the woman: a "good child" [She play with her album title. I translate it for understanding purpose]. I undress my existential Burka.

Why choosing this photo?

In this photo Vasco is beautiful, punched by life, perhaps even more by his extreme love for women, which have always been cross and delight for him, that is how I sometimes feel too: at war with love. I didn't ask an opinion to Vasco for taking this picture, but knowing very well his lyrics and his irony, I don't think it will be shocked to stand between the legs of a woman.

Tell us about the video.

The director, Mauro Russo, when he heard the song immediately had the idea. He asked me if I want to dare and do a strong ending. I said yes immediately. We have also agreed on shooting it in nature. I choose the Park of Monza, where I live, and place that I love so much. The other scenes were taken in Salento, another place that I love.

Any future projects?

I'm working on an EP out soon, with new songs and reinterpretations of my past tracks, of Clara & Black Cars too, plus a cover of an Italian songs I've always loved so much... sorry, I don't want to reveal which one. The album Bambina Brava has been like vent out all the anger I had inside, I wanted an extremely Rock and extremely Live sound. Pure energy. Today I feel the desire to express also other nuances, both musical and human. Like when, after a storm, you are ready to rebuild everything, with more awareness and in a clear headed way.

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 14 Jun 2012, 04:10

Can I have nude pictures of Matteo Setti now?

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 14 Jun 2012, 17:00

Mindsweeper wrote:Can I have nude pictures of Matteo Setti now?
Bump!

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 04 Jul 2012, 10:41

Bore wrote:
Mindsweeper wrote:Can I have nude pictures of Matteo Setti now?
Bump!
:!:
Every time I'm free
I realize that funny time will take me higher