Some questions of VIBRATION......

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Euro To B

Some questions of VIBRATION......

Post by 134217728 » 18 Jun 2013, 11:53

1' According to what Luigi Stanga said,"Me And My"/Maria Short and "Fly"/Dee Dee were lost and haven't been found up to now.I'm eager to know who is likely to have the 2 songs (full master or only extended).Now that "Mystic Wings Of Fire"/Jimmy Bravo and "Jumping To Joy"/Queen Regina were released in "Love Para2 Vol.2" by Farm Records,does the Farm Records still possess the 2 lost songs?I have written an e-mail to Farm Records but not received a reply.

2' Why has the master "Starman"/Jimmy Bravo only been released as a single track without its "radio","instrumental" and "vox"version?Were they lost as well?

3' "Sugar Love"/Sharon K. was skipped in 2008 but finally released on iTunes.Does anyone know what caused this?

4' Where can I get following songs' lyrics?
Bad Angel/Maria Short
Hi Sun/Angela Sun
Show The Love/Maria Valentino
You Are A Mystery/Wonder Mary
Stay/Luna
Magic Love Tonight/Sharon K.
Love Me Do/Dee Dee
Ride The Tiger/Jackie 'O
Don't Stop The Music/Jimmy Bravo
Mystic Wings Of Fie/Jimmy Bravo
Jumping To Joy/Queen Regina
Bambino/Maria Short
Chemical Love/John Desire

So much for this.I'll be grateful for helping me.

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 19 Jun 2013, 19:31

Interesting questions, especially the 1st one..

DarkSky
Euroheater

Re: Some questions of VIBRATION......

Post by DarkSky » 19 Jun 2013, 21:06

134217728 wrote:1' According to what Luigi Stanga said,"Me And My"/Maria Short and "Fly"/Dee Dee were lost and haven't been found up to now.I'm eager to know who is likely to have the 2 songs (full master or only extended).Now that "Mystic Wings Of Fire"/Jimmy Bravo and "Jumping To Joy"/Queen Regina were released in "Love Para2 Vol.2" by Farm Records,does the Farm Records still possess the 2 lost songs?I have written an e-mail to Farm Records but not received a reply.

2' Why has the master "Starman"/Jimmy Bravo only been released as a single track without its "radio","instrumental" and "vox"version?Were they lost as well?

3' "Sugar Love"/Sharon K. was skipped in 2008 but finally released on iTunes.Does anyone know what caused this?

4' Where can I get following songs' lyrics?
Bad Angel/Maria Short
Hi Sun/Angela Sun
Show The Love/Maria Valentino
You Are A Mystery/Wonder Mary
Stay/Luna
Magic Love Tonight/Sharon K.
Love Me Do/Dee Dee
Ride The Tiger/Jackie 'O
Don't Stop The Music/Jimmy Bravo
Mystic Wings Of Fie/Jimmy Bravo
Jumping To Joy/Queen Regina
Bambino/Maria Short
Chemical Love/John Desire

So much for this.I'll be grateful for helping me.
Yes they probably still have the songs. And concerning the other songs... I saw some old Dima Music computers two years back in the studio. I guess there's still a lot of old material on there.

I will go back to the studio in a month. I could ask :-)