Sony Vegas 5.0

There's a wide world also outside of Eurobeat, this is where you discuss it.
Chico Chico
Bazooka Bellydancer

Sony Vegas 5.0

Post by Chico Chico » 30 Aug 2004, 20:01

So as I mentioned in my Halloween post, I am making a mix of Halloween themed songs. The program I'm using is Sony's "Vegas Video 5.0". It's a great little program that helps you mix not only video, but sound files so a mix can sound professional.

But what I was always wondering, was how to make a CD where it doesn't skip between the tracks I mixed. Well lo and behold I figured out that Vegas Video can do that for you!

The program allows you to specify where you want tracks to start and end, and after the you can go ahead and burn the CD directly through the program and when it finishes you have a professional quality mixed CD with no skips between tracks.

Not that there was too much relevance to this post, but I thought I'd share some useful information for you mixer types! :)

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 08 Sep 2004, 12:27

I unforunately don't have any solutions on what program you could use to burn a nonstop cd (sorry ^^;) but I just wanted to mention that Vegas Video is such a great program to use to not only mix audio, but to do edit videos as well. :D I use it everyday XD

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 19 Nov 2005, 19:03

I use Vegas Video myself. Helps with editing and producing movies.

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 20 Nov 2005, 02:08

Well if you know how to make a cue file then Nero or Daemon tools can easliy help you burn a nonstop with no skips. I've been doing it like that for years now.