Who is this singer?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
jeurobeat
God of Romance

Who is this singer?

Post by jeurobeat » 10 Dec 2005, 16:49

Hi, I've been listening to eurobeat music for lots of years now, but I still haven't discovered the name of the female vocalist who sung the following songs (at least I think the same vocalist did these):

Sound Movement - Easy Game
Sarah - Walkie Talkie Tanze
Laurie - You Can Tell Me
Moltocarina - The Rhythm Of Love
Eurobeat Girls - Rocky Dance
Mary London - Tenderly
Lisa Ferrari - Be My Music
Divina - Love Is A Melody
Lisa Ferrari - I Never Was Pretender

Maybe she also did the following, but I'm not certain:
Sara - Time Of Change
Grace Cannon - Hey Sweet Dance
Keki - Parapara In The Street

Can anyone help me out? She did a lot for ASIA/FCF in the early nineties.

Thanks!

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Re: Who is this singer?

Post by oresama-chan » 10 Dec 2005, 17:04

The only thing I can tell is Eurobeat Girls - Rocky Dance is a duet by Clara Moroni and Daniela Rando. :P
ImageImageImage

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 10 Dec 2005, 19:27

Hi oresama-chan,
oresama-chan wrote:The only thing I can tell is Eurobeat Girls - Rocky Dance is a duet by Clara Moroni and Daniela Rando. :P
Thank you for your information! I thought Daniela Rando always sounded more hoarse. Maybe this is just her singing a bit higher and with a more clean voice then? 8)

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 11 Dec 2005, 01:33

jeurobeat wrote:Hi oresama-chan,
I thought Daniela Rando always sounded more hoarse. Maybe this is just her singing a bit higher and with a more clean voice then? 8)
Hi jeurobeat,

Hmm, the vocals sound hoarse enough for me to get me scared if Clara is on the song.lol

I quite agree that Daniela sounds hoarse, but when I hear her singing in a falsetto like on MADISON - WITHOUT YOU, I feel as if it was another person's voice. The vocals on "Rocky Dance" aren't falsetto, though.
ImageImageImage

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 11 Dec 2005, 01:58

Oresama-
it's not Daniela in Without You, it's a singer named Elena (mr. newfield told me), like I told you, who is the new vocalist for Sara, Pizza Girl and Denise from late 2002 (starting with One More Time/Sara).

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 11 Dec 2005, 03:00

Hey taQ,

Dear me!! I've totally got the wrong idea! Yeah, I remember you told me the vocalist for Madison - Without You wasn't Stefy and she was the same vocalist for the recent songs by Sara, Pizza Girl and Denise. Well, I've been thinking it's Daniela.

Yet another Elena came on!! There are too many Elena in eurobeat business, right? OMG, this is a new discovery!! I must know more about that Elena! lol
ImageImageImage

HONEY
Bad Bad Bad

Post by HONEY » 11 Dec 2005, 06:42

I have found that ANGELA MARIA ALGHISI is credited as co-writer (both composer and author) for the following songs. Most songs were co-wirtten by DAVIDE DI MARCANTONIO, ANGELA MARIA ALGHISI and a few more. Of course I'm not sure the talked-about singer is Angela...for your info...

BE MY MUSIC / LISA FERRARI
I NEVER WAS PRETENDER / LISA FERRARI
WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME / LISA FERRARI

TENDERLY / MARY LONDON

BABY LOVE ME / JUDY CRYSTAL
BOOM BOOM BOOM / JUDY CRYSTAL
DIN DON DAN / JUDY CRYSTAL
NORI NORI NORI / JUDY CRYSTAL
TOKYO ALL READY / JUDY CRYSTAL
LOVE AND LOVE / JUDY & PRICILLA

LOVE IS A MELODY / DIVINA

I DON'T WANT TO BE FREE / CINDY COOPER
WITH YOUR EYES / CINDY COOPER

...and more

I'm not familiar with the above songs at all, but I also want to know her real name and much more info if she is a singer for the following songs;

URSULA / TAKE ME
LAURIE / LOVE TO DANCE
FUNKY SISTERS / REAL MAN
FUNKY SISTERS / LOVELY FEELING (DUET WITH DANIELA RANDO & THIS SINGER, I guess.)

Thank you.

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 11 Dec 2005, 09:49

oresama-chan wrote:Hi jeurobeat,

Hmm, the vocals sound hoarse enough for me to get me scared if Clara is on the song.lol

I quite agree that Daniela sounds hoarse, but when I hear her singing in a falsetto like on MADISON - WITHOUT YOU, I feel as if it was another person's voice. The vocals on "Rocky Dance" aren't falsetto, though.
Don't get me wrong - I just love the hoarse voice of Daniela Rando! Atomic Energy, Without Your Love, Walk a mile in my shoes... she's GREAT! :) But I still think that Rocky Dance was at least partly sung by this unknown vocalist. Check out the words "i never go surrender that's for sure" or "and while the speakers blow away I need to go with"; do you think that's either Daniela or Clara? I think they would never pronounce the words like that!
taQ wrote: it's not Daniela in Without You, it's a singer named Elena (mr. newfield told me), like I told you, who is the new vocalist for Sara, Pizza Girl and Denise from late 2002 (starting with One More Time/Sara).
Is WITHOUT YOU really the same person as ONE MORE TIME by SARA? I think I clearly hear Daniela singing the words of "without you" - at least at some parts of the song.

-jeurobeat

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 11 Dec 2005, 10:45

Hi!
HONEY wrote:I have found that ANGELA MARIA ALGHISI is credited as co-writer (both composer and author) for the following songs. Most songs were co-wirtten by DAVIDE DI MARCANTONIO, ANGELA MARIA ALGHISI and a few more. Of course I'm not sure the talked-about singer is Angela...for your info...
Thanks a lot for checking this out! It could be her. However, Angela could also be the vocalist of Judy Crystal instead of the one we are looking for (and the former Andrea of FCF/ASIA: Make my heart beat, Tell me, Cause I love you, I need you so... and most of the early HRG Attack songs).
HONEY wrote: I'm not familiar with the above songs at all, but I also want to know her real name and much more info if she is a singer for the following songs;

URSULA / TAKE ME
LAURIE / LOVE TO DANCE
FUNKY SISTERS / REAL MAN
FUNKY SISTERS / LOVELY FEELING (DUET WITH DANIELA RANDO & THIS SINGER, I guess.)

Thank you.
I'm not sure about Lovely Feeling, but the singer of Take Me, Love To Dance, Real Man is the one I am looking for! Great songs, by the way.

-jeurobeat

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 11 Dec 2005, 15:57

jeurobeat wrote: Is WITHOUT YOU really the same person as ONE MORE TIME by SARA? I think I clearly hear Daniela singing the words of "without you" - at least at some parts of the song.

-jeurobeat
yes, like I said, mr. newfield told me.