Super Eurobeat 239

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Super Eurobeat 239

Post by synthjunkie » 26 Apr 2016, 23:14

Super Eurobeat Vol. 239
Release date according to Amazon Japan: June 22, 2016

What songs you guys hoping to hear on this one?
I'm hoping for a return of Nuage, since her last song on SEB 223 wasn't the best comeback.
I would love to see a huge comeback in the same way Lolita did on SEB 228, re-inventing her sound!

Other things I would wish for on SEB 229 are:

1. Delta going further in trying to re-invent their sound, maybe even adding a few new vocalists would be a nice change

2. Sunfire making a huge comeback with a new re-invented sound as well that will blow our minds out. Maybe even bringing in some new vocalists as well.

3. I would like to hear different male vocalists on Dima in order to bring a new spark to their sound. I love their synths and sounds, but some fresh male vocals would be a nice change, I think. Even though I love David's voice as well.

4. This last wish most likely will never come true, but here it goes anyway.
I'm wishing that Time Records will make a comeback after seeing the other labels re-inventing their sounds as well.

This might happen if Time sees that the Japanese market are taking a liking to this approach to modern eurobeat, and will maybe decide to try something new and will be able to incorborate some of their EDM stuff they are releasing in Italy, since it seems Maiolini has no interest in making any more eurobeat, at least in the way it used to be made, especially since the sales in EB music have been so low ??

Maybe a fresh start, new ideas and sounds, and whatever it takes to lure Time back in!

Oh, and by the way, Happy Birthday Bratt Sinclaire!!
It was also Foglia's b-day yesterday, so a happy belated birthday to you as well! :grin:
Last edited by synthjunkie on 26 Apr 2016, 23:23, edited 2 times in total.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 26 Apr 2016, 23:21

I would like to see the return of Karen & Mickey B!

I would like for Oceania / Futura tracks to return

I want Energetic Dave Rodgers

I want the tempo to be pushed again over 160 bpm.

Female Dima tracks only.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 27 Apr 2016, 00:39

Now, are we talking about Nuage with GGM or SS? I would be interested in hearing Nuage work with Sinclaire again. Before Tomorrow was a pretty damn good track.

Cy-Ro
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Cy-Ro » 27 Apr 2016, 01:29

New Malvicino track please

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 27 Apr 2016, 02:36

1. I want Stephy Martini to do another track with HRG Attack. I love Elisabetta, but I want even more vocalists at HRG Attack.

2. Seriously Claudio Magnani has to make a Eurobeat comeback. Either with Dima or HRG Attack or Even Delta, but what I would really love is a dream duet with him and Nando at Sinclaire Studios.

3. SCP needs to bring back Jay Lehr and makeextended versions :P

4. Sun Fire return with a Mega Mega NRG Man comeback

5. Delta is doing things just right, so just keep the hits coming. Maybe Rebourn some names like Delta Queens and Doki Doki

6. GGms should do another Go Go Girls track

7. I know the rostre at the labels is no longer a secret and they might even feel silly doing so, but I would love the return of Artists names that sound like bands. Even if the same singer sings in two tones. I miss Band name aliases. HRG Attack has Ciao Ciao, Saifam has Tipsy and Tipsy and Dima has Dream Fighters. We need more. Give a rest to certain names before they burn out.

8. Sinclaire took my breath away with that tripod alias appearance from Les, Ana, and Roberta.

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 27 Apr 2016, 16:44

Giordano Foglia made a super come back in SinclaireStyle and if he does this for Delta, everything will be amazing <3 Why not a come back of Kevin Johnson (Davide Budriesi) and Sara (Sara Righetto) ^^? What about Elena Ferretti ;) ?

Could you even imagine your reactions if Mr. Newfield will be back :D?

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 Apr 2016, 00:50

vladimirkonami wrote:Giordano Foglia made a super come back in SinclaireStyle and if he does this for Delta, everything will be amazing <3 Why not a come back of Kevin Johnson (Davide Budriesi) and Sara (Sara Righetto) ^^? What about Elena Ferretti ;) ?

Could you even imagine your reactions if Mr. Newfield will be back :D?
Newfield keeps on with Italo productions even as we speak, so he would definitely add some Traditional flavour to any label. Delta is already on Fire now adays so Newfield would probably add wings to the label and soar even higher..

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » 28 Apr 2016, 09:20

I just want to see Babe I Know / F.C.F. appear on 239.

A comeback of Time would be amazing but I don't think that this will ever happen... By the way, is there information why Time left SEB?

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 28 Apr 2016, 16:18

There were rumors...

1. Time did release some tracks on Love Para2 under the name Time SPA. Think of those Hannah Montana covers. Avex wasn't happy.

2. Transition to Eurogrooves. Not sure why it had to become a new label.

3. The producers were getting old and probably wanted to get out.

These are three that I've heard, but not sure if any of them are even correct.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 28 Apr 2016, 17:25

para_rigby wrote:There were rumors...

1. Time did release some tracks on Love Para2 under the name Time SPA. Think of those Hannah Montana covers. Avex wasn't happy.

See the fan page of Time on Facebook. Charity campaign called TimeToLove, Giacomo Maiolini still on tour around the world.

Disco, pop commercial hits in Italy - that's today Time. I always say, looks as they feel a shame of their origins. Never mention any past music.

Mauro Farina is now the businessman as well, but they have in SAIFAM a small department of Eurobeat. Of course I'm sure it's totally meaningless in the whole SAIFAM activity. But exists...

Markos
Eurocurious

Post by Markos » 29 Apr 2016, 01:43

Crockett wrote:
para_rigby wrote:There were rumors...

See the fan page of Time on Facebook. Charity campaign called TimeToLove, Giacomo Maiolini still on tour around the world.

Disco, pop commercial hits in Italy - that's today Time. I always say, looks as they feel a shame of their origins. Never mention any past music.
yeah I've seen that before and a youtube channel. I thought it wasn't same guy at first ...lol,way not my kinda music ><; You would think he holds publishing rights for world aside from asia maybe? of all the old time catalog? while not a huge demand still could make some money. But its probably like you said no interest in past, and the gravy train has long past :P you gotta wonder when japan was really into this music how much money was being thrown around.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 29 Apr 2016, 04:31

All I have to say is that Time label is a legend within the Italo Disco crowd. Most of Eurobeat producers got their start or became house hold names when on that label.

Including writers from SCP, David Di Marcantonio, Live Music Studio(HRG Attack), Pasquinni, Newfield(got his start as mixer), Farina. As well as many vocalists.

Sergio Dall' Ora wanted to finally spend some TIME with his family. He is a very wealthy and accomplished music producer. Like most old school producers; He tried his hardest to keep Eurobeat traditional sound alive by. bringing back Italo/Disco vibes to the songs, Rerecording past TIME hits , Rehashing Old school aliases with a twist ie: Helena/Hely etc. Eurobeat was bound to change with the TIMEs, so he felt is was good TIME to retire while still on top of his game.

Those other reasons dealing with AVEX are just bullshit business reasons that sooner or later you stop putting up with. :wink:

The only way we will get to hear TIME on SEB is if AVEX releases those unreleased tracks, but they are still greedily holding on to them, so its highly unlikely?

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 29 Apr 2016, 06:53

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 01:35, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 29 Apr 2016, 12:19

xiao wrote:
drnrg wrote:4. Sun Fire return with a Mega Mega NRG Man comeback
ohhh ~ HELL YESS!! &#9829;

He still has one amazing track that never saw the light of SEB ... a 2016 ver. would absolutely blow my brains out of this planet! :x

Also, given the differences between eurobeat & other genres are slowly being blurred away ... let's bring back DJ Zorro & sneak-in some dank hyper techno up in hurr ~ :grin: &#9834;
MEGA NRG MAN would be so much better on GGM than Sunfire, IMO.

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 29 Apr 2016, 13:47

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 01:35, edited 1 time in total.
🪐