I Venti D'Azzurro 30 Anni

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 11 May 2016, 21:08

Time to details.

Who was there:

Aleph, Futura, Kaioh
Laurent Gelmetti
Fred Ventura (totally considered as Italo Disco artist, but not in 100%...)
Brian Ice (totally considered as Italo Disco artist, but it's not true...)
Ken Laszlo (totally considered as Italo Disco artist, but it's not true...)
Alberto Contini (!!!!!)
Bratt Sinclaire
Dejo
Stefano Castagna, Evelina Somenzi, Ace, Pamsy
Clara Moroni
Chris
Domino
Annerley Gordon (didn't see her or couldn't recognize!)

11 artists of ex A.Beat-C. or cooperated in the past together, duos of composers etc. :o

I wasn't sure how it will look, how many people will be interested to speak with my favorite team and whole Eurobeat crew, other thing of course were Italo Disco artists, which had dozens of interlocutors.

I used this time to private conversations. Well I don't think it's good to be, feel, after also so many years "just" a fan, just a "someone", and treat them only like the stars, have a distant etc. Why? No reasons. Be open and I think it worked very well, especially for me after my long engagement in the promotion of A.Beat-C.

Some artists were delayed... because they work on saturday like we all. I was waiting, contacted on Facebook and I got this reason of delaying.

Really, those times passed away, it's not my imagination, it's not what I like and why. These people are already quite far from Eurobeat as the main job and thinking what's now in the music business. They produce next SEB and it clearly seems that's all. Family, children, new occupations since at least a few or more years, new lifes, cares. Should we be surprised? Rather not or only a little.

They will stay and exist in hearts full of passion as the musical aliases, record companies, but not for ever they will be active and involved to search new faces, reactivate projects etc. Eurobeat goes easy day by day, but any detailed informations even don't know these of them, which still appear on the booklets for sure. Name of an owner, a label releases the songs, today don't mean, that all of the staff are in the studio and have daily something much to do with real music producing.

Very memorable, loveable, pleasing meeting. Who really wanted, could have several conversations anytime, anywhere at club or outside, I was able to do that. I'm happy.

Pay attention, how many of them haven't seen themselves since many years. We can realize as well. They had to talk with each other.

So little time to do, say everything.

Who knows me on Facebook, check my profile for photos all this week. I will upload something to the groups and that empty yet new A.Beat-C. fan page. All images are public with tags.

Was nice to meet some people from this forum, hope not last time.

On stage performed Fred Ventura, Ken Laszlo, Clara Moroni, Ace with Pamsy... And I forgot, miss somehow or nobody else from this list above team.

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 12 May 2016, 23:47

Crockett wrote:Time to details.

Who was there:

Aleph, Futura, Kaioh
Laurent Gelmetti
Fred Ventura (totally considered as Italo Disco artist, but not in 100%...)
Brian Ice (totally considered as Italo Disco artist, but it's not true...)
Ken Laszlo (totally considered as Italo Disco artist, but it's not true...)
Alberto Contini (!!!!!)
Bratt Sinclaire
Dejo
Stefano Castagna, Evelina Somenzi, Ace, Pamsy
Clara Moroni
Chris
Domino
Annerley Gordon (didn't see her or couldn't recognize!)

11 artists of ex A.Beat-C. or cooperated in the past together, duos of composers etc. :o

I wasn't sure how it will look, how many people will be interested to speak with my favorite team and whole Eurobeat crew, other thing of course were Italo Disco artists, which had dozens of interlocutors.

I used this time to private conversations. Well I don't think it's good to be, feel, after also so many years "just" a fan, just a "someone", and treat them only like the stars, have a distant etc. Why? No reasons. Be open and I think it worked very well, especially for me after my long engagement in the promotion of A.Beat-C.

Some artists were delayed... because they work on saturday like we all. I was waiting, contacted on Facebook and I got this reason of delaying.

Really, those times passed away, it's not my imagination, it's not what I like and why. These people are already quite far from Eurobeat as the main job and thinking what's now in the music business. They produce next SEB and it clearly seems that's all. Family, children, new occupations since at least a few or more years, new lifes, cares. Should we be surprised? Rather not or only a little.

They will stay and exist in hearts full of passion as the musical aliases, record companies, but not for ever they will be active and involved to search new faces, reactivate projects etc. Eurobeat goes easy day by day, but any detailed informations even don't know these of them, which still appear on the booklets for sure. Name of an owner, a label releases the songs, today don't mean, that all of the staff are in the studio and have daily something much to do with real music producing.

Very memorable, loveable, pleasing meeting. Who really wanted, could have several conversations anytime, anywhere at club or outside, I was able to do that. I'm happy.

Pay attention, how many of them haven't seen themselves since many years. We can realize as well. They had to talk with each other.

So little time to do, say everything.

Who knows me on Facebook, check my profile for photos all this week. I will upload something to the groups and that empty yet new A.Beat-C. fan page. All images are public with tags.

Was nice to meet some people from this forum, hope not last time.

On stage performed Fred Ventura, Ken Laszlo, Clara Moroni, Ace with Pamsy... And I forgot, miss somehow or nobody else from this list above team.
Did you manage to have a talk with Mr. Newfield :D ?

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 13 May 2016, 14:57

Delta wrote:Did you manage to have a talk with Mr. Newfield :D ?
I was beside him a few times, but he disappeared each time. Check out his Facebook, he was scared the publicity "Get me away from here" :D

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 15 May 2016, 20:32

Oh, almost forgot! Larabelle also was there. But I didn't see her (nor would I have recognized her).

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 16 May 2016, 15:03

MKwiakaku wrote:Oh, almost forgot! Larabelle also was there. But I didn't see her (nor would I have recognized her).
Larabelle or Larabell? Mariella Mio Larabell, Italo Disco woman of old Discomagic or Delta project ? :)

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 16 May 2016, 16:11

Delta Larabelle would be Nathalie.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 16 May 2016, 18:46

The italo disco one. Didn't she sing some old tracks? :O