Eurobeat-Prime manager

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Eurobeat-Prime manager

Post by Delta » 09 May 2016, 01:12

Hello,

Just a question like this, who's the manager of the website eurobeat-prime.com? There's some stuff that needs to be modified on the songs informations. :P

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 09 May 2016, 02:16

I think it's Bore

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 09 May 2016, 03:39

Bonkers wrote:I think it's Bore
And Humbedooh:
http://forum.eurobeat-prime.com/profile ... 744b260f87
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 09 May 2016, 04:40

Lebon14 wrote:
Bonkers wrote:I think it's Bore
And Humbedooh:
http://forum.eurobeat-prime.com/profile ... 744b260f87
That person hasn't posted in 2 years.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 09 May 2016, 16:01

Yea me.
Humbe is my second in command for the actual coding issues. He hasn't been on the board as of late, but he still helps me when things go awry.

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 09 May 2016, 23:52

Bore wrote:Yea me.
Humbe is my second in command for the actual coding issues. He hasn't been on the board as of late, but he still helps me when things go awry.
Ha cool ^^ nice to meet you ;)
I have a question: Can you allow new members to work on the website? (if they don't do stupid things obviously XD)

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 10 May 2016, 00:49

The plan has been that for a while, the execution has been lacking. Though the question stands as in what areas would the work be in? Reviews, database entries, content otherwise or what? Would be for the site's benefit to have multiple people doing content of course.

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 10 May 2016, 00:52

Bore wrote:The plan has been that for a while, the execution has been lacking. Though the question stands as in what areas would the work be in? Reviews, database entries, content otherwise or what? Would be for the site's benefit to have multiple people doing content of course.
I can try to be a member if you want ;) I updated many times the catalogue by cheeseman ^^ :P

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 10 May 2016, 01:13

The current submission tool for lyrics and albums works as a start-up, but it's been intended to have a modification field as well so the already included albums could be edited. Also the system has no extended info edits as of now, but should not be a difficult task to provide.

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 10 May 2016, 22:20

Bore wrote:The current submission tool for lyrics and albums works as a start-up, but it's been intended to have a modification field as well so the already included albums could be edited. Also the system has no extended info edits as of now, but should not be a difficult task to provide.
For example, you finally changed the vocalist of Sara as Sara Righetto ^^ can you also change for others :P

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 11 May 2016, 13:55

The current system... well it works out fine as it is, but it has no bulk update possibility. As during the time when the database was built, a lot of the vocalists were not identified or were incorrectly named. I try to do updates of albums and artists slowly, but it means going through every single track and its' extended info. I am trying to get Humbe to help me to advance the submission tool to also cover those existing volumes. I'll get back when I get this thing sorted :) It's being looked into... Or at least I made contact to the actual coder, question is when this thing will be done...

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 11 May 2016, 15:51

Bore wrote:The current system... well it works out fine as it is, but it has no bulk update possibility. As during the time when the database was built, a lot of the vocalists were not identified or were incorrectly named. I try to do updates of albums and artists slowly, but it means going through every single track and its' extended info. I am trying to get Humbe to help me to advance the submission tool to also cover those existing volumes. I'll get back when I get this thing sorted :) It's being looked into... Or at least I made contact to the actual coder, question is when this thing will be done...
I definitely can help you to update ;) For example, Giselle and Kim Loren were aliases given to Gisella Cozzo since the 2000's ^^

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » 13 May 2016, 20:23

If it's possible, it'd be nice to add shopping links to CDJapan etc. for new SEBs and doujin works like Toho Eurobeat (which should be added to the database too).

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 18 May 2016, 19:11

Just wanna bump this up a bit. The system is being looked into. The whole database just needs a rehaul which might take a short while, but things are changing.

As for the links to existing CDjapan links and such. That was a plan at one point, but the problem is deadlinks which will happen rather frequently these days. The online albums I am planning on doing and links to them definitely. That will probably need to be with the updated database.

So apologies for the delay. It's in the makings, Humbe is a busy beagle and these things are more complex than my brain can handle so I'm just waiting for the code to magically appear so I can do manual labor. And in the process get the editing system so that other people can do it as well.

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 20 May 2016, 11:22

I'd be happy to help with correcting lyrics. The submission tool is a bit heavy for fixing a few words here and there.
Every time I'm free
I realize that funny time will take me higher