Merry Christmas and a best Eurobeat 2006!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Merry Christmas and a best Eurobeat 2006!

Post by Ronald » 18 Dec 2005, 10:05

I know it's a little bit early but due to a busy week I thought that this should be the best moment. A moment where you look back over 2005, plus to look to the upcoming year 2006. Also to give everybody in advance a merry Christmas with friends and family and last but not least the best for 2006. With lots of happy moments, laughter and perhaps the most important thing ....... a good health in mind and body. Wow should be a nice title for an Eurobeat song: "Mind and body".
For me 2005 was a good Eurobeat year. I short terms I like it the way it is now, all do I prefer extended work. Good variety of different Eurobeat labels. The amount of songs should be more levelled by each label but that's the choice of AVEX. They know (I hope) what the 'marktet' wants and desires. Personally I do like the influence of transe styles in Eurobeat (SCP for instance). But on the otherhand also the pure rock style (Dark Angels is a brilliant excample). Low beat performance: "Inside your heart" by Queen 26 is a huge reminder to the old days that perhaps the most masterpieces where created. I do hope that perhaps AVEX would continue with this positive inituitive for the teams to created more low BPM songs. My compliments to Laurent for the song! Futher the fact that each creator or teams has his own style is not a problem at all. Within there mind and Apple fingers I do know there's still lots of creativity for many years.
Leave my personal favorites aside, in the totall picture I still have big respect for all the 'creators'. Musical creativity versus comercial pressure versus the personal live (family etc. etc) and the fact that there only 24 hours in a day. Knowing that certain creators are into this field a very long time (from the early eighties). And still can after all those years can satisfield my pleasure with for this music.
2006, for me the year of the IVENTI PARTY in MAY. Where hopefully I would be meeting lots of Eurobeat producers, artists etc. etc. When new info is availeable I would certain pass it on rapidly.
Futher ofcourse a year full of great Eurobeat material performed by 'old' names (with respect) and perhaps new upcoming voices.
Grtz to you all have to go (work is calling).

Arriverdecci!!

Ronald.