EUROLOVERS YT Channal has been terminated

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 07 Dec 2016, 21:13

Last edited by xiao on 02 Jan 2018, 18:28, edited 2 times in total.
🪐

Anthony McBazooka
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Anthony McBazooka » 07 Dec 2016, 21:14

MKwiakaku wrote:I do not approve of making fun of DJ Hello Kitty. I have no clue who's inside that costume, but that person is a genius.

Other than that, xiao, please be nice to these people. They're trying to have a normal conversation. ;)
Get this guy, he used the n-word!

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 07 Dec 2016, 21:18

Last edited by xiao on 02 Jan 2018, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 07 Dec 2016, 21:48

Page 10 :D

So these forums don't get this lively unless there's Dramaiscussion!

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 07 Dec 2016, 23:11

M2-EB wrote:Page 10 :D

So these forums don't get this lively unless there's Dramaiscussion!
This is what happens when you have to wait 4 f'ing months between regular albums...

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 08 Dec 2016, 01:15

Last edited by xiao on 02 Jan 2018, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 08 Dec 2016, 04:44

I'll take Nuage as a maid if you dress her in one of those akihabara maid outfits. :grin:

http://image.dhgate.com/0x0/f2/albu/g1/ ... 0_g094.jpg

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by KoolKool » 08 Dec 2016, 08:11

xiao wrote: Image

[sorry I couldn't resist X3]
ROBO-NUAGE :evil:
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

Jinxy
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Jinxy » 13 Dec 2016, 23:27

It's really a shame because EUROLOVERS was the channel that basically got me into eurobeat, and I believe it was like that for many others as well.

Those who wouldn't actually buy the albums probably wouldn't start buying them now even if they took that channel down, so I don't see what they'd gain from this in any way.
It was a great channel for promoting the genre... :/

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 13 Dec 2016, 23:57

Last edited by xiao on 02 Jan 2018, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

DirectorK
Euro To B

Post by DirectorK » 15 Dec 2016, 22:48

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 15 Dec 2016, 23:14

DirectorK wrote:This is interesting.

http://www.xadara.com/eurolovers-youtub ... -down-wtf/
The link the article uses shows that the channel was making some nice chump change from views...BAM. Right there. Can't make money off something that doesn't belong to you. I have some tracks on my YT channel that was claimed by Saifam (tracks from the Avex Ultra Dance series). I was fine after the claim since I wasn't making money off of it.

DirectorK
Euro To B

Post by DirectorK » 16 Dec 2016, 02:49

para_rigby wrote:The link the article uses shows that the channel was making some nice chump change from views...BAM. Right there. Can't make money off something that doesn't belong to you. I have some tracks on my YT channel that was claimed by Saifam (tracks from the Avex Ultra Dance series). I was fine after the claim since I wasn't making money off of it.
Yeah, it looks like Roberto was right after all when he told me that EUROLOVERS was terminated because he monetized his videos when he wasn't supposed to. I really don't know whoever ran that channel was thinking doing such a thing considering that it was probably the most important Eurobeat channel on YouTube. But... yeah. I'm still upset but now for a different reason.

The guy does bring up a interesting point though. Why did SAIFAM claim the whole channel rather than just their songs? That would mean they were the ones running it. Was EUROLOVERS suppose to be the official Eurobeat channel run by them instead of a fan one? If so, why keep it a big secret?

Now that I really think about it, it actually makes sense.

I followed EUROLOVERS closely over the years starting from the very beginning. The first 25-50 songs were all SAIFAM stuff. It wasn't until a few days later that music from other labels began to appear. The first Dave Rodgers songs were immediately taken down but reappeared a short time later. As time went went on, the channel would have music from every label except Dima, which is interesting considering the channel had all of Vibration's stuff.

What was interesting was that from time to time the channel would upload 50-100+ songs that either came from SAIFAM or Hi-NRG Attack, half of which I believe were never released before. I recall that there also unreleased ones from other labels such as WE LIKE IT DOOM DOOM / VICKY VALE by Delta and WE ARE MAGIC / ACE by SCP. Most of time though it was either SAIFAM or Hi-NRG Attack. So it makes you wonder if both those labels were working together on this channel since it's rumored that Hi-NRG Attack supported it. But it still doesn't answer the question of why they kept it a big secret if that was the case.

In the days leading to the termination, all the SAIFAM(by then Boom Boom Beat) songs were uploaded first before the next album was released than the rest of the songs would be uploaded except for Dima. I did notice in the last days of the channel the person running was removing random songs, most of which weren't even the more popular. I remember that two of them were Powerful T. songs, DANGEROUS LOVE and NIGHT FLIGHT TO THE SKY. Great songs in my opinion but nowhere near as famous as OVER THE RAINBOW and BLOOD AND FIRE.

So something was definitely going on with this channel and it ended getting it's head chopped off. Of course, this doesn't excuse Avex from doing nothing to help promote Eurobeat. If they had found out who actually ran EUROLOVERS, they could have spoken with the labels and then approached the person who ran it and said, "Hey! We'll make you a deal. We'll allow you to keep uploading Eurobeat music but we want them uploaded in better quality and the description listing the artist, label, and what album it was released on with the picture showing it."

Honestly, if they had made EUROLOVERS the official Eurobeat channel they would have saved themselves a lot of trouble.

Anthony McBazooka
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Anthony McBazooka » 16 Dec 2016, 08:58

No, Eurolovers was run by reptiloids because they wanted to keep our brains dumb with that stupid 4/4 beats and trivial melodies but a reticulian dissident couldn't take this anymore and saved us all by pulling the right strings to close that channel.

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 16 Dec 2016, 09:35

Last edited by xiao on 02 Jan 2018, 18:31, edited 1 time in total.
🪐