Caria Family

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Re: Caria Family

Post by drnrg » 20 Nov 2017, 03:32

If I recall correctly? It was stated a while back on this forum, that Giacomo got into some dire trouble with the law, thus ending his Eurobeat career.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 20 Nov 2017, 15:48

drnrg wrote: 20 Nov 2017, 03:32 If I recall correctly? It was stated a while back on this forum, that Giacomo got into some dire trouble with the law, thus ending his Eurobeat career.
What is worse right after the information about law troubles is that some artist who surely can't be called Caria friend, forwarded such detail a stranger, who again unscrupulous spreaded it on forums and turned out untrustworthy.

Many fans from US know one raconteur who pretends the Eurobeat guru and loves such stories. 8) I wouldn't be surprised the source about Giacomo Caria here as well.

In turn, an artist who was closer to Gino Caria revealed me in confidence some not good backstage facts about Eurobeat too, but in opposite, he doesn't feel authorized to recall private very bad situations of his friend's son.

This is next sad case, when somebody tried to make a hype using negative things about the guy, no matter whose son...... who sung 2 tracks on SEB.

johnjohnjohnnycake
Eurocurious

Post by johnjohnjohnnycake » 03 Dec 2017, 00:32

Crockett wrote: 20 Nov 2017, 15:48
drnrg wrote: 20 Nov 2017, 03:32 If I recall correctly? It was stated a while back on this forum, that Giacomo got into some dire trouble with the law, thus ending his Eurobeat career.
What is worse right after the information about law troubles is that some artist who surely can't be called Caria friend, forwarded such detail a stranger, who again unscrupulous spreaded it on forums and turned out untrustworthy.

Many fans from US know one raconteur who pretends the Eurobeat guru and loves such stories. 8) I wouldn't be surprised the source about Giacomo Caria here as well.

In turn, an artist who was closer to Gino Caria revealed me in confidence some not good backstage facts about Eurobeat too, but in opposite, he doesn't feel authorized to recall private very bad situations of his friend's son.

This is next sad case, when somebody tried to make a hype using negative things about the guy, no matter whose son...... who sung 2 tracks on SEB.
sorry for taking too long to respond, i thought my topic was dead. that's horric! what backstage things in eurobeat you mean? like, how production for songs went? live shows?
Light My Fire baby Tonight
You drive me crazy and I really love you baby tonight
Holdin me tight
You've got me so good

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 03 Dec 2017, 03:33

I think he meant personal going ons for the artists.

johnjohnjohnnycake
Eurocurious

Post by johnjohnjohnnycake » 03 Dec 2017, 05:20

understandable
Holdin me tight
You've got me so good

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 03 Dec 2017, 05:34

Something that's not generally known is that both Gino Caria and his wife passed away in 1997 , two weeks apart from each other...
So the boy wasn't even an adult when he lost his parents.. and it didn't go well from there...

Sometimes i think its best to not know what happens behind the scenes.. I think it can ruin the <<imagination>> of how
you view aliases and artists that they try to create.. after i got told this story by someone who knew them i kinda wish
i didnt knew after all :?

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 03 Dec 2017, 06:57

Last edited by xiao on 23 Jan 2018, 12:55, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 03 Dec 2017, 17:26

Will154 wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 05:34Sometimes i think its best to not know what happens behind the scenes.. I think it can ruin the <<imagination>> of how you view aliases and artists that they try to create
xiao wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 06:57Finding out that artists I like have done drugs or are human just as I am .. does sort of ruin the mystique or imagination like you mentioned Will
Control the spread of informations, recounted trusted persons by artists is impossible, I must admit.

But in case of Giacomo Caria even on Facebook have been written terrible details, not mentioned on the forum probably.

Certain artists or fans between themselves decided to publish them, when others really respect Gino Caria prefer to keep these as the past and things better to forget.

Quote from the web "Fans tend to idealize favorite artists".

There is one detail skipped and I'm sure unknown within Eurobeat discovering in early 2000's and it may be the primary reason that some people scramble each story.

Very few real names have been revealed intentionally.

Dozens fake names, anonymous singers, not feeling very attached to Eurobeat as their career way, is the inherent element of this odd genre.

Several artists performed and were introduced under 1-2 aliases, the rest was purposeful, one big fraud to propagate the offer of music, or just non promoted.

Especially if we talk about vocalists who are just irrelevant, shortly, episodically sung in 2000's single tracks. An attempt to make them popular or create their profile that doesn't really exist, is hard to understand.

As we can see, sometimes very bad affairs have seen the daylight.

The death of artist is important for lovers, nothing more except pure music.

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 03 Dec 2017, 19:16

Last edited by xiao on 23 Jan 2018, 12:55, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 03 Dec 2017, 19:27

I reffered to both sentences that contained the phrase "imaginations", which I agree, might be wreck by too private or negative details.

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 03 Dec 2017, 19:50

Last edited by xiao on 23 Jan 2018, 12:58, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » 03 Dec 2017, 20:50

xiao wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 19:50yep yep ~ the point I was trying to make is that we're all human .. some of us are just a little more tattooed that others, some of us just have those tattoos on the inside. :x

But I concur with you my friend, I think we can be informed of the dangers that surround the dance-music scene, while at the same time be respectful of everyone. Cause we're all human & music is a really powerful/beautiful thing ~
Just like that. <3

johnjohnjohnnycake
Eurocurious

Post by johnjohnjohnnycake » 04 Dec 2017, 05:51

AAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD......scene.
Holdin me tight
You've got me so good

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 05 Dec 2017, 19:54

johnjohnjohnnycake wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 00:32what backstage things in eurobeat you mean?
Mainly all about money, a matter today idealized when Eurobeat is perhaps economically unprofitable.

Dishonest business is still remembered, was present in italian dance music since 80’s and surely in most of genres anywhere, although friendships survived and great memories stayed.

The biggest problem was that people haven’t received deserved, fair part of royalties although they made a song.

Let’s try to think sensible, how much was really doing by numerous composers working at studios, and finally almost every track was signed capital letters by such big producers-celebrities ?

Owners, originators used their position for business as well.

Remained persons were hidden as small letters in credits, moved or eliminated and the head of label took ~ 90 %.

Who quarreled and terribly cared of profits 20-25 years ago, not much identifies with past music as the real creator.

Nobody is able to write both music, lyrics, arrange and record vocals of 1000-2000 songs, the more under pressure served by such like Avex Trax. Only partly, with help of others or sampling next productions.

I think the exact roles should've always been clearly listed, but publishers printed what came from Italy...

Gino Caria smoked, however fortunately I never heard that he cheated collaborators.

johnjohnjohnnycake
Eurocurious

Post by johnjohnjohnnycake » 06 Dec 2017, 02:08

Crockett wrote: 05 Dec 2017, 19:54
johnjohnjohnnycake wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 00:32what backstage things in eurobeat you mean?
Mainly all about money, a matter today idealized when Eurobeat is perhaps economically unprofitable.

Dishonest business is still remembered, was present in italian dance music since 80’s and surely in most of genres anywhere, although friendships survived and great memories stayed.

The biggest problem was that people haven’t received deserved, fair part of royalties although they made a song.

Let’s try to think sensible, how much was really doing by numerous composers working at studios, and finally almost every track was signed capital letters by such big producers-celebrities ?

Owners, originators used their position for business as well.

Remained persons were hidden as small letters in credits, moved or eliminated and the head of label took ~ 90 %.

Who quarreled and terribly cared of profits 20-25 years ago, not much identifies with past music as the real creator.

Nobody is able to write both music, lyrics, arrange and record vocals of 1000-2000 songs, the more under pressure served by such like Avex Trax. Only partly, with help of others or sampling next productions.

I think the exact roles should've always been clearly listed, but publishers printed what came from Italy...

Gino Caria smoked, however fortunately I never heard that he cheated collaborators.
i thought i said "scene"
Holdin me tight
You've got me so good