Regarding Super Eurobeat 250

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 19 Dec 2017, 07:21

Last edited by xiao on 13 Jan 2018, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Re: Regarding Super Eurobeat 250

Post by M2-EB » 19 Dec 2017, 14:21

drnrg wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 02:05 maybe they (producers)will all join up with FLASHBACK Records and start making Italo. Flashback Records is TIME Machine Records Parent label. You already have Newfield, Festari, Moroni, Fred Ventura. Other labels have Tom Hooker, Brian Ice. They relase music onec in a while, but I think it would be gtreat of the Eurobeat labels merged with the Italo ones and kept making the music for the fans. Fuck AVEX. THis also gives the labels more creativity freedom.
I just discovered some of the producers with a label doing synthwave! Robert Patton, Magnani and Benati between them. They'll be around but probably pursuing other genres more profitable hahahaha Honestly, I don't care if they stop making eurobeat, they're all amazing musicians regardless of what they choose to do and I'm pretty sure people will enjoy it.
Bonkers wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 04:37 2014-2016 Hi-NRG Attk all had the same vocal patterns and same B-Melos. 3B has had a drastic change from their Domino/Dream of You/Now & Forever days. Dima....well, I think his talents could serve him well in other genres. I wonder who decided that no more tracks should be 160 bpm +, Avex or the producers?
I think HRG suffered with Festari leaving, they somehow got a spark of wondrous this year (despite being a really bad year in all aspects) and I think this had to do with vocalists. 3B is a robot nowadays and it's a shame because they used to be one of the best labels :( I'm probably biased here but I think Dima was one of the greatest overall: his productions with female vocals all had such exquisite quality and his own songs, with guitars and all the stuff were not bad. The slower songs are probably a sign of the times? Labels were inclined to go edm-ish because it's what was profitable? I don't really know.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 19 Dec 2017, 14:35

A special collaboration project will start from the next Vol.247 for the release of the memorable S.E.B Vol.250.
A number of famous songs that have so far colored S.E.B will revive.
Hit songs selected by successive directors of S.E.B! !
By that remixer team who was in charge of the non-stop version of S.E.B.
It is in charge of the start Vol 247 ...
CD 2 set non-stop mix! !

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 19 Dec 2017, 17:54

Can someone rewrite the above with better english?
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 19 Dec 2017, 18:24

Lebon14 wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 17:54 Can someone rewrite the above with better english?
I got such translation and it's fine. The sense is understandable well.

Selection of the best songs from the series will be released from now mixed by DJs responsible for non-stop mixes.
Crockett wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 14:35A number of famous songs that have so far colored S.E.B will revive.
Poetry of Eurobeat. :)
Last edited by Crockett on 20 Dec 2017, 16:55, edited 2 times in total.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 19 Dec 2017, 22:00

Confirming 4 non-stops in a row to finish the series. Great. /s
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » 19 Dec 2017, 22:09

Lebon14 wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 22:00Confirming 4 non-stops in a row to finish the series. Great. /s
Don't mean to be rude but why on earth are you so annoyed about non-stop mixes?

I know that these are pretty useless to make your own mixes but for the vast majority of people --- and that is only my opinion, your's and others might stray heavy from mine --- non-stop mixes are just the way enjoy this kind of music.

If they wrap up the whole series with these mixes then I think that it is a great idea to do so. Why bother releasing extendeds and cutting off a series then? I admit, 4 non-stops with multiple discs (I assume that, I have no idea how they'll do it) seems a bit much but two is the minimum to go.

Would you rather remember an ending of a series with some new extendeds (which for me they pretty much sound the same for the last SEBs) or with burning non-stop mixes to remind you of everything SEB, its artist and its fanbase has achieved?

Of course there are still plenty of unreleased tracks and which we all would like to hear but I'm sure they will be out some time too.
Would be sad if they would just get lost.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 19 Dec 2017, 23:48

The problem with non-stops is that they tend to reuse/overkill the same songs repeatedly.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 20 Dec 2017, 00:10

alpines wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 22:09
Lebon14 wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 22:00Confirming 4 non-stops in a row to finish the series. Great. /s
Don't mean to be rude but why on earth are you so annoyed about non-stop mixes?

I know that these are pretty useless to make your own mixes but for the vast majority of people --- and that is only my opinion, your's and others might stray heavy from mine --- non-stop mixes are just the way enjoy this kind of music.

If they wrap up the whole series with these mixes then I think that it is a great idea to do so. Why bother releasing extendeds and cutting off a series then? I admit, 4 non-stops with multiple discs (I assume that, I have no idea how they'll do it) seems a bit much but two is the minimum to go.

Would you rather remember an ending of a series with some new extendeds (which for me they pretty much sound the same for the last SEBs) or with burning non-stop mixes to remind you of everything SEB, its artist and its fanbase has achieved?

Of course there are still plenty of unreleased tracks and which we all would like to hear but I'm sure they will be out some time too.
Would be sad if they would just get lost.
First, let me say that SEB 250 being nonstop, I don't have an issue with. They could do exactly what you just said with that volume alone (ie. reminding me what the series achieved).

But I never said that I specifically wanted the labels to produce more fresh new tracks. In fact, Avex is sitting on the biggest gold mine that they simply REFUSE to release. I would personally release 3 new extended release with unreleased material. I know that 3 releases not gonna cut it to release all the gold they're sitting on but, at least, 45 would've seen the day.

I bet a lot of you guys would have loved to hear that tracks from early 90's era or more one from the beginning of 2000's or get that CD release of one of those Euromach songs you always wanted in extended.

But nope. 4 non-stops in a row that...
para_rigby wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 23:48 ...they tend to reuse/overkill the same songs repeatedly.
Exactly that. I don't need a non-stop to tell me that Night Of Fire, Yesterday, King And Queen, Running In The 90's, Déjà Vu, Gas Gas Gas, Space Boy, etc, etc, etc, etc. were "very succesful SEB entries you should not forget".
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 20 Dec 2017, 00:16

The problem with non-stops in Super Eurobeat is that they have a selection of hundreds of songs to choose from, over 20 years of material and it's just the same stuff you've already heard in a million other non-stops. I get the appeal of using successful works to sell but I guess this is pretty pointless now… they might as well surprise people and for once not use <literally any song that was featured in +15 non-stop albums>

I'm so starved for new songs just throw them at me I don't care, just make a non-stop with new songs and never release extended versions and leave the fans go nuts to get these you'll never release :!:

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 20 Dec 2017, 01:23

As long as the next 4 non-stops are unique...I'm all for them then! And loads of sound effects!

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » 20 Dec 2017, 07:20

I know that they reuse a lot of the songs quite often (Night of Fire alone has appeared 24 times so far, counting to 244) but in this case if successful songs make it in the mixes I don't have a problem with that. As long as they don't sound like generic XX0s or anniversary discs and feature more variety. Let's see what Avex will serve us.

For the unreleased tracks: I don't know how many tracks are still left and from what era but do you think they would blend in with the current tempo and energy SEB is on right now? Taking a song like "Soft Time" and putting it on a SEB 249 to release it (just as an example) would (in my opinion) not make much sense. Taking and emptying them like turning over a bucket doesn't do the tracks justice.
Bonkers wrote: 20 Dec 2017, 01:23 As long as the next 4 non-stops are unique...I'm all for them then! And loads of sound effects!
That's the spirit, I'm waiting desperately for them too! :D

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 20 Dec 2017, 16:53

Gouged out from SEB 246 booklet as well.

S.E.B SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.247
CD 2 set!!The origin of Avex・All 60 hit tracks recorded!!
2.21.2018 ON SALE AVCD-10247/B(TBD)

Rain197
Eurobeat Master

Post by Rain197 » 22 Dec 2017, 14:18

avex 30th×SUPER EUROBEAT 250 Anniversary

全てはSUPER EUROBEATからはじまった

avex 30th×SUPER EUROBEAT 250 Anniversary

ダブル・アニヴァーサリー・イヤーとなる2018年、
avexがSUPER EUROBEATを盛り上げます!

ROAD TO SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.250と題し、
シリーズ247作目から250作目にかけて、スペシャルな企画をご用意!
ビギナーから往年のファンまで、全てのユーロビートファンが楽しめる内容でお届けします!

そしてSUPER EUROBEATは新たなるステージへ!!

ご期待下さい

Translation by Google :

avex 30th × SUPER EUROBEAT 250 Anniversary

Everything started from SUPER EUROBEAT

avex 30th × SUPER EUROBEAT 250 Anniversary In

2018, a double anniversary year,
avex will raise SUPER EUROBEAT!

ROAD TO SUPER EUROBEAT VOL. 250, entitled "
Special Project" from series 247 to 250!
From beginners to old fans, we will deliver the content that all Eurobeat fans can enjoy!

And SUPER EUROBEAT to the new stage! !

Please expect

Source : http://avex.jp/eurobeat/news/detail.php?id=1056749

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 22 Dec 2017, 15:25

Funny how they wait to the tail end to put energy into advertisement.