The Almost-Complete Euromach Extended - a.k.a. So Close and yet So Far!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
sethreed
Eurobeat Boom

Re: The Almost-Complete Euromach Extended - a.k.a. So Close and yet So Far!

Post by sethreed » 13 Jun 2018, 14:02

jeurobeat wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 12:17
DJ Mike wrote: 26 May 2018, 11:22 I wrote to Giancarlo Pasquini on FB to see if he was able to sell his music... alas he doesn't own the rights to anything A-Beat C. I guess the rights must purely be with Avex at this point? I know they and TIME had a much tighter contract with Avex than SCP, HiNRG, Saifam etc. do/did. Shame if so - I guess we will probably never see those songs in extended. :(
Not necessarily. You could try to get in touch with Alberto Contini. Remember the C in A Beat C is for Contini. The records were published by Contini Edizioni Musicali.

I wouldn't be surprised if Giancarlo Pasquini was the artistic genious and Alberto Contini the one who owns the rights 8)
If someone contact Contini, PLEASE ask him about Volume Records and his works on House Revolution/Super Dance Freak.

These songs have NO chance to be released ever again and he may be the only one to put them back.

Most of songs were registered as made by Pasquini, but Pasquini himself doesn't remember any of them.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 13 Jun 2018, 18:16

Not surprised that Dave doesn’t remember many of these songs. Think of how many songs that he made! I’d have a hard time remembering it too. I remember a video with Clara where she was asked to sing Cherry songs and she needed help remembering the lyrics. Haha.

And btw, Contini is on FB. Idk if anyone here has friended or messaged him yet.

DJ Mike
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by DJ Mike » 15 Jun 2018, 12:26

Contini seems to be a lot more private than other EB producers on Facebook.