Roberto Gabrielli EP

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Re: Roberto Gabrielli EP

Post by Lebon14 » 07 Nov 2018, 20:18

#Infinity wrote: 07 Nov 2018, 14:34 The teaser is finally up! :!:

youtu.be/eV2YcTZQzMY
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 07 Nov 2018, 22:08

.. dat Claudio Magnani song tho !! Image 💖

🪐

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 07 Nov 2018, 22:58

Anyone else having issues with viewing the teaser video? The YouTube app shows me a playback error, and in the browser the video plays but has no sound which is pretty useless :(

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 08 Nov 2018, 03:27

the_ditz wrote: 07 Nov 2018, 22:58Anyone else having issues with viewing the teaser video? The YouTube app shows me a playback error, and in the browser the video plays but has no sound which is pretty useless :(
A bit of a belated reply but, are you on iOS or Android Ditz?Image

I've had that happen before, it could be a handful of issues. Try uninstalling and re-installing the YouTube app then restarting your phone. Clear all your history, cookies, cache, data, etc from your app & browser -- be it on your computer or your phone -- then restart. Sign out of YouTube from whatever device you're logged-in, then re-log back in. Also try viewing the video via wifi and then via mobile data if you're watching on a phone.

If that doesn't work, it could mean that the YouTube server closest to your location is experiencing technical difficulties, and the best you can do is report the error to YouTube then wait it out. Or use a VPN to watch the video from another server/location that's not experiencing troubles.

That's usually the troubleshooting I go thru when YouTube malfunctions on me ~ I hope you got it fixed by now tho' and were able to watch the teaser!Image
🪐

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 Jan 2019, 09:30

Great sounding previews. I love hearing Claudio Magnani back on the Eurobeat frontline. "Dr. I'm Crazy For You" sounds like my favorite at the moment, but I'm excited for all of them.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 15 Jan 2019, 21:27

drnrg wrote: 15 Jan 2019, 09:30 Great sounding previews. I love hearing Claudio Magnani back on the Eurobeat frontline. "Dr. I'm Crazy For You" sounds like my favorite at the moment, but I'm excited for all of them.
It's nice to see you back, doc!

Actually, all his songs are on bandcamp and YouTube (search for 'em)! So you can listen to them in full right now!
Bandcamp (legal): https://robertogabrielli.bandcamp.com/
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 23 Jan 2019, 07:35

Thanks. I grabbed all of them in one shot.

"High Five BaBy guYs" is amazing.

magiblot
Eurocurious

Post by magiblot » 05 Sep 2019, 22:24

youtu.be/gquE5Wi1jaA

Hi Roberto, I'm very satisfied with your work. I enjoyed it more than volume 2!

Gabrielli's vocals in Django are excellent and very charismatic. Is this your first time singing in Japanese? Dr. Gabrielli could become a strong alias in the future. Thanks for taking the risk!

That's not the only thing you experimented with: I was surprised to see how you skipped the chorus in the first section but placed a longer verse instead in both Let Me Take On You and Shiny Babe. A balance between having longer lyrics and preserving section length. Tampering with the song structure is not something you often see in modern Italian Eurobeat. Chapeau!

The sounds used were less sharp than in volume 2, and more diverse, while energy was kept at a sweet spot. Wonderful!

Another thing I liked was the final album cover, which fits better than the one shown in the teaser, to my taste. Now I'll gladly wait for a Bandcamp release (is it gonna happen, though?).

I can see you have taken this very seriously and passionately. All I can say is: keep up with the good work.

After all this, I can't help but be impatient for the GReurosound song to be featured in the upcoming Super Eurobeat album. One of the few things to be happy about, knowing that an important part of the new tracks will be older, unreleased (or even already heard on SEB) songs.

As Crockett said back in the day:
Crockett wrote: 27 Jun 2018, 16:34Finally some quality Eurobeat.
:)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 07 Oct 2019, 05:54

DJanGo is amazing. What language is Roberto singing in?

Is Maria Diva Caria from Gino Caria dynasty?

Rain197
Eurobeat Master

Post by Rain197 » 07 Oct 2019, 10:44

He's singing in Japanese.
And Maria Diva Caria isn't a relative to Gino
https://twitter.com/GReurosound/status/ ... 54689?s=19

dr.gabriel
Verified Account

Post by dr.gabriel » 14 Oct 2019, 19:57

Thank you a lot Magiblot :)
And yes, this is my first time singing Japanese ;)

magiblot wrote: 05 Sep 2019, 22:24
youtu.be/gquE5Wi1jaA

Hi Roberto, I'm very satisfied with your work. I enjoyed it more than volume 2!

Gabrielli's vocals in Django are excellent and very charismatic. Is this your first time singing in Japanese? Dr. Gabrielli could become a strong alias in the future. Thanks for taking the risk!

That's not the only thing you experimented with: I was surprised to see how you skipped the chorus in the first section but placed a longer verse instead in both Let Me Take On You and Shiny Babe. A balance between having longer lyrics and preserving section length. Tampering with the song structure is not something you often see in modern Italian Eurobeat. Chapeau!

The sounds used were less sharp than in volume 2, and more diverse, while energy was kept at a sweet spot. Wonderful!

Another thing I liked was the final album cover, which fits better than the one shown in the teaser, to my taste. Now I'll gladly wait for a Bandcamp release (is it gonna happen, though?).

I can see you have taken this very seriously and passionately. All I can say is: keep up with the good work.

After all this, I can't help but be impatient for the GReurosound song to be featured in the upcoming Super Eurobeat album. One of the few things to be happy about, knowing that an important part of the new tracks will be older, unreleased (or even already heard on SEB) songs.

As Crockett said back in the day:
Crockett wrote: 27 Jun 2018, 16:34Finally some quality Eurobeat.
:)