380 Latias
382 Kyogre
474 Porygon-Z
477 Dusknoir

Non-hacked would be nice. <3!

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 02 Apr 2008, 23:09

I have a few of those (not sure since I haven't played in aaaaaages XDDD)

Thing is though, I only have one of stuff like Kyogre since I never hack/clone Pokemans anymore, though I never really did in the first place, I usually only hacked items (missing no. cheat anyone? :P ), so if ya only want it for the dex entry I can still help :D

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 03 Apr 2008, 02:19

I'm gonna stalk you this weekend. <3

If you don't want to loose your precious Kyogre, just trade and trade back. It'll record it in my dex as 'obtained', and I'm a happy mudkips!

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 03 Apr 2008, 10:31

Okay, I had a quick check and the only one I can give you is Aggron XD I can give you the dex entries to the others i have though :D

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 04 Apr 2008, 09:27

That'd be <3!

d-tan
Eurobeat Fan

Post by d-tan » 06 Apr 2008, 05:54

MKwiakaku wrote:213 Shuckle
302 Sableye
336 Seviper

I R CAN MAKE BABIEZ 4 YOU
I WANT YOUR AVEX POINTS!!!!11
Super Euro Power Hour

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 06 Apr 2008, 06:03

Pokéfuck! D:

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 06 Apr 2008, 11:49

Only Celebi, Lunatone and Latias needed. Well, Celebi wanted, Lunatone and Latias needed. :3!

Tnx Vapwachu. <3

Phil Jay Falcon

Re: Pokémans!

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 14 Feb 2020, 19:42

OMG, here's also an Pokémon-Thread? Damn, how could I miss such an important thread? I mean...., Pokémon was my favorite Franchise back in the day. :)

I need to take a closer look at the threads here, lol. :mrgreen:

But yeah, I was a big Pokémon-Fan. I had so many stuff about it. The Gameboy-Games, the Spin-offs for other consoles and so on. I loved that series. I played every Edition, from Red/Blue to Emerald, I invested whole hours to complete the games and made a strong team. I played it for fun as well as serious. But I played it just until the 3rd Generation, a few years later I dropped the series. That had many reasons, but everything in order.

Of course, the whole Editions were great. I played them not only on my Gameboy (cause the screen was too small, lol), I played them mainly on my GameCube with Gameboy-Player. It was better. I had all Editions. I can still remember, which games I had.

Pokémon Red & Blue (yes, I had all Editions)
Pokémon Yellow
Pokémon Gold & Silver
Pokémon Crystal
Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire
Pokémon Firered & Leafgreen
Pokémon Emerald

Pokémon Stadium
Pokémon Stadium 2
Pokémon Pinball
Pokémon Snap
Pokémon Trading Card Game
Pokémon Puzzle League
Pokémon Puzzle Challenge
Pokémon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire
Pokémon Colloseum
Pokémon Channel
Pokémon XD

Oh, and I count Super Smash Bros. & SSB Melee also to this list! :wink: I just never played Pokémon Ranger.

Even with this Spin-offs I invested many hours, but the Main-Editions were the best.
And guess what? Until today I even remember my whole teams I had. Just in the Spin-offs I can't remember my teams anymore, but in the Main-Editions I know it exactly to this day. Should I made a list?
But my alltime-favorites where the Editions on GBA. I loved Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and of course Firered & Leafgreen. Here I hade the best teams. Alone in Emerald I had more than 300 hours, even more.

But I just didn't played it to complete the Pokédex or just training my favorites til Level 100. I mean, if you already create a strong team in every edition, then of course it makes no sense if you don't let them fight against others. My friends also played Pokémon. Many people in my hometown played it. And.... in my area, where I lived, I was the best. 8) No shit, I won the most fights, when we fought via Gamelink. And I was proud of it, hahahaha. Yes, my teams were a little bit special.
But imagine this: If you are already the... pardon "Very best" (trust me, I HATE the Opening from the Anime) in your area, of course you want more. I mean, I played so many Pokémon, I even participated in smaller events and tournaments. It was also one of the best things in my hometown. There was a Shop in our hometown called "Fantasy Stronghold", a shop which sells Manga, Anime-DVD, Trading Card Games, Anime-Merch, Games ect., everything what a nerd needs, lol. And once a month they also organized tournaments, were you even could win some small prizes. It was just local tournaments, nothing that big, but you could play everything. Yu Gi Oh!-Tournaments, Magic-Tournaments and Pokémon, of course. And I participated in most tournaments. But... I won just.... maybe 3 Tournaments. Yes, there is always someone, who's better than you, but at least, I made it always very far, especially in my GBA-Games. But I also had a fun time and there were good people as well, not only my friends. We had a great time, I'll never forget. :D

Oh, and of course I also visited the Pokémon-Days, where you could get those Tickets for your GBA-Editions to catch some special Pokémon. And here I met so many good players, I spent with them whole of hours with Pokémon-fights.

However there was only just one thing I never liked about Pokémon. And that was the anime. To be honest, I just watched the movies. But never the entire Anime, cause.... I hated it. I just hated it. I didn't like the main protagonists like Ash, Misty or Brock Obama with his jelly filled donuts (haha). And also Gary Motherfucking Oak, no, sorry, but the Anime-series made me only Headache.

But as we all know: The good times don't last forever. In general, it became less and less with the tournaments. Well, for the Pokémon-Events.
After more and more people played Yu Gi Oh! (yes, it was way more popular) and hardly any people participate in Pokémon-Tournaments, it happened at some point that only every 3 months an event was announced, until they died out. The people played more Trading Card Games that Gameboy-Games. It was really sad.

And at some point it was over for me with Pokémon, too. After the 4th generation was announced (and I didn't like the new Pokémon) and all my friends dropped it, I also draw the line. That was.... Summer 2007 I think. I wasn't satisfied with the new Pokémon-Games and that was exactly the time, when I finished school. That means not only the interest slowly disappear, it was also due to a lack of time. Unfortunately... :(
Since then I had nothing to do with Pokémon anymore. And I think, I will never start over again. I mean, until today I haven't even touch Diamond or Pearl or even HeartGold & SoulSilver. And other games are for me more interesting. And I heard also, that Sword & Shield are very bad games, the really blatant, negative reactions have even reach me, even if I have nothing to do with Pokémon anymore. And it would be very diffycult for me to start again, I mean, I don't know, how I should start with all the new things.

And now the question: Do I still love Pokémon? Well, let's say, I don't hate it. There were other games, which I really hate, but Pokémon? No, why should I? I'm not a fan anymore and that's it. Even if I would start again, then it would be with the GBA-Editions, haha. I bet a million dollars, that even if I would made a new game, I would still know everything. There are things, that you will never forget.

Yeah, the good ol' days. I don't know, if I will ever start again, but I have to say that it was a very moving time back in the day. I loved it, my friends loved it and many other people did the same.

Oh, and before I forget: I just played the Trading Card Game on my GBC, but never in RL. The Pokémon Trading Cards were to expensive and I hadn't the money for that. I still know the rules, but I never wanted to buy those cards.