Stronger by "Jessa"

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Stronger by "Jessa"

Post by zoupzuop2 » 18 Dec 2013, 07:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzQEpsl_0AE
http://odysseymusic.bandcamp.com/album/stronger

My new release with the lovely vocalist "Jessa"! Who is totally a real girl and not just me pitched to high heavens.
For those who care, the song was inspired by a character from a game series-turned-anime (Chihiro Fujisaki from Dangan Ronpa), a timid programmer who decides to become stronger in an increasingly dangerous school life... to do nothing to spoil Dangan Ronpa itself! Non-fans of the original game/anime, I hope we can still enjoy the cheerful energy of the tune itself!

(Special thanks to Raikissu at raikissu.tumblr.com or santakissu.tumblr.com for the adorable artwork!) Sorry to her for slapping it into such shitty Photoshop. ; w;
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Re: Stronger by "Jessa"

Post by DarkSky » 19 Dec 2013, 12:00

zoupzuop2 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzQEpsl_0AE
http://odysseymusic.bandcamp.com/album/stronger

My new release with the lovely vocalist "Jessa"! Who is totally a real girl and not just me pitched to high heavens.
For those who care, the song was inspired by a character from a game series-turned-anime (Chihiro Fujisaki from Dangan Ronpa), a timid programmer who decides to become stronger in an increasingly dangerous school life... to do nothing to spoil Dangan Ronpa itself! Non-fans of the original game/anime, I hope we can still enjoy the cheerful energy of the tune itself!

(Special thanks to Raikissu at raikissu.tumblr.com or santakissu.tumblr.com for the adorable artwork!) Sorry to her for slapping it into such shitty Photoshop. ; w;
Isn't that just you on the vocals? :x :P

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 20 Dec 2013, 04:36

NONSENSE on your shenanigans! Jessa is TOTALLY a super real and amazingly hot-dorable babe! She'd be here to tell you off herself but
uh... lemme think... ah, oh, I'll go with that!
she's busy deworming orphans in the Ukraine! And she doesn't know I post here! So uh yeah! YEAH! CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT~! QUO ERGO DEMONSTRATUM, JESSA'S TOTALLY NOT ME :U
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

eXtaticus
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by eXtaticus » 20 Dec 2013, 10:15

-redacted-
Last edited by eXtaticus on 19 Dec 2017, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 20 Dec 2013, 10:53

eXtaticus wrote:so when she's not a supermodel for red bull, she's a humanitarian

wow

what a wonderful woman (pics or it didn't happen, tits or gtfo)

besides, we all know that eurobeat producers don't attract females. that's why i use a computer voice
She doesn't show pictures to people who use phrases like "tits or gtfo". She's so modest~ And, I wouldn't be TOO sure about that~!
Join me on an Odyssey.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Re: Stronger by "Jessa"

Post by zoupzuop2 » 18 Oct 2022, 05:18

Just posting to say, this aged like milk on a hot day. Jessa ended up being more real than even I realized.
Join me on an Odyssey.