:: claradance.com ::

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

:: claradance.com ::

Post by Pol NRG » 07 Apr 2006, 09:09

Hello everybody,

After more than a year, I have finished the website dedicate to my dear friend Clara; to me she's one of the most lovely persons I ever met and she deserves the best, that's my gift. You must know that I started to made it from the MUSIC BOX section and I have happened for lot of difficulties, specially in the sound quality of the songs, I re-made more than 100 songs until three times for a good streaming by Internet. I wanted to make the best music player for the best singer, finally works and sounds good :D

I suggest you start to listen to it:

KEVING JOHNSON - DON'T SAY GOODBYE
(From my friend Laurent dedicated to me :wink: ..there's the explanation in the biography section)

I gave the best of me in every section; in the biography you'll find a lot of surprises, I had the idea to contact with producers, artists and friends and I compiled his opinion, ..don't misst to read it!!! :) The discography is a detailed process to discover where she sung, ..your suggestions are welcome! :wink:

System requirements:

1] Microsoft Internet Explorer installed
2] Windows Media Player installed
3] Macromedia Flash installed
4] A monitor of 17" is recommended

Remember to switch on the computer speakers! :wink:

We'll, I hope you like it...

http://www.claradance.com
:roll:

Have fun!
Pol :wink:
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 07 Apr 2006, 12:47

Wow, that is one awesome site I love the bio page with all the quote from people like M.Farina, Domino, Giancarlo and Roby A. Just awesome. You should also put the DJ Kousuke remix of Yesterday, I know it's not italo but still :-P

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 07 Apr 2006, 13:36

Hi Jayveemon! :D

Thanks for your words!!! :wink: ..if you have interested material that you would like to add, feel free to send me it by the "contact" form :)

All the best!
POL :wink:
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

jp75
Eurobeat Fan

Post by jp75 » 07 Apr 2006, 16:05

Congratulations Pol,your new website is great!
Lots of cool informations, the Biography section is great and the music box section is awesome. I'll the my hat for you!

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 07 Apr 2006, 17:04

Dear God in Heaven Pol, your site is breathtaking!
It's absolutly gorgeous! The navigation.... it's amazing. Do you work with computers or something? You must.... it's awesome! Your contacts in Italo Disco and Eurobeat are very impressive as well! I'm genuinlly taken back quite a bit....

I wish I could do all the things you did for your site to mine; I've yet to figure out JavaScript.... although I have looked into it a few times.

Keep up the excellent work! (Clara's probably pleased to have such a devoted fan and friend as you.)

Best of luck!
Last edited by Sadie on 07 Apr 2006, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Humbedooh
Forum Cow

Post by Humbedooh » 07 Apr 2006, 17:48

A very nice site indeed...although making the musix box entirely in flash might've been a better idea, so it's not tied to Internet Explorer that tightly.
And as a Mac guy myself, I of course love the menu system ;)

However, one thing boggles my mind - did you check up on the legal part of your music box? 120 x 2 minute sound clips is way beyond what european and japanese law allow you to have (anything beyond 30 seconds is by default considered illegal by most courts), regardless of the sound quality, did you get prior consent to publish such long clips from the record labels? If not, I would suggest you cut down the clip length considerably, as you're only allowed to host a "quote" of a pice of art (such as a song) to the extend that fulfills the original purpose.
- De apibus semper dubitandum est
(You never know about bees)

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 08 Apr 2006, 01:12

What a great website pol!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 08 Apr 2006, 08:59

8) Pol your site is totally spectacular and very informative. I have to admit that even I learned something. For instance your music box... Some songs I did not know she sang. "All My Heart" Jaqualine "Lonely Hearts" Krystina. You really made me dig into my recs collection just to hear the whole song...and definatly chose the cream of the crop.
I have yet to see the rest of the site. Right now I'm caught up on Music Box :D

You must have a huge 12 collection? We should compare some day.Ha! Ha! :D

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 08 Apr 2006, 09:04

jp75 wrote:Congratulations Pol,your new website is great!
Lots of cool informations, the Biography section is great and the music box section is awesome. I'll the my hat for you!
THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS!!!! I LOVE BRAZIL!!!! :wink:
Sadie wrote:Dear God in Heaven Pol, your site is breathtaking!
It's absolutly gorgeous! The navigation.... it's amazing. Do you work with computers or something? You must.... it's awesome! Your contacts in Italo Disco and Eurobeat are very impressive as well! I'm genuinlly taken back quite a bit....

I wish I could do all the things you did for your site to mine; I've yet to figure out JavaScript.... although I have looked into it a few times.

Keep up the excellent work! (Clara's probably pleased to have such a devoted fan and friend as you.)

Best of luck!
Hi SADIE,

Your words embrassed me!!!! :oops: THANK YOU A MILLION!!!! :D
I never worked with computers, it's a dream.. only a dream because I always was a bad student. I learned only with one program HOMESITE 4.5 ..not books or teachers, only the program, me and my imagination :wink: When I have free time, I will update soon the discography section with your info...
Humbedooh wrote:A very nice site indeed...although making the musix box entirely in flash might've been a better idea, so it's not tied to Internet Explorer that tightly.
And as a Mac guy myself, I of course love the menu system ;)

However, one thing boggles my mind - did you check up on the legal part of your music box? 120 x 2 minute sound clips is way beyond what european and japanese law allow you to have (anything beyond 30 seconds is by default considered illegal by most courts), regardless of the sound quality, did you get prior consent to publish such long clips from the record labels? If not, I would suggest you cut down the clip length considerably, as you're only allowed to host a "quote" of a pice of art (such as a song) to the extend that fulfills the original purpose.
Hi Humbedooh,

First of all thanks for your nice words, I'm a fan of Macromedia Flash but unfortunately my HTML knowledge is more close to Javascript so that's the reason I made the MUSIC BOX in Javascript; ..anyway in the future maybe I will update it on Flash. I have not checked the law but this is not a commercial site, everyone sample are like a "mix" cuted, edited and re-made again, they are in promotional purpose and the authors of the songs are my friends so I hope don't have problems... I cross the fingers!! :oops: ...Clara is also a Mac user :wink:
Nine wrote:What a great website pol!
GREAT THANKS PHIL !!! :D finally I've in touch with Alessandra :wink:

Have a good party!
drnrg wrote:8) Pol your site is totally spectacular and very informative. I have to admit that even I learned something. For instance your music box... Some songs I did not know she sang. "All My Heart" Jaqualine "Lonely Hearts" Krystina. You really made me dig into my recs collection just to hear the whole song...and definatly chose the cream of the crop.
I have yet to see the rest of the site. Right now I'm caught up on Music Box :D

You must have a huge 12 collection? We should compare some day.Ha! Ha! :D

THANKS DR. NRG!!! you can't imagine how glad I'm reading your words :D JACQUELINE and KRYSTYNA are great ...isnt it? :wink:
My 12" collection ..of Eurobeat, is not at all big but there's a lot of Clara 12" on it :wink:

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 08 Apr 2006, 10:16

Very excellent website Pol! =) Congrats on completing it.

Also just adding to the Discography, if I'm not mistaken, she also does back vocals on Malcolm J. Hill - Come Back And Do It.

Congrats again and good luck =)

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 08 Apr 2006, 11:22

Yeah, awesome site Pol! I'm sure Clara is over the moon with it - my favourite song isn't in the music box though, "My Body Sweat" - Vicky Vale :P

It's really cool that you got the live statement from Clara herself as well! Next time you speak to her, ask if she will be doing anymore Vicky Vale songs soon, as she probably my fave Clara alias ;)

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 08 Apr 2006, 11:58

Hi friends!!

THANKS!!! THANKS!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS!!! :wink:
I inform you I already updated the discography with your valuable info and coming soon I will update also the "special thanks" section :wink:
the_ditz wrote:It's really cool that you got the live statement from Clara herself as well! Next time you speak to her, ask if she will be doing anymore Vicky Vale songs soon, as she probably my fave Clara alias ;)
I will ask to her in the party :wink:

ciao!
Pol :wink:

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 08 Apr 2006, 14:47

Quick question Pol - "Bang Bang" - Cherry on SEB 166, are those vocals by C. Moroni?

If they are, you should add them to the discography as well ;)

cigy41987
Euro To B

Post by cigy41987 » 08 Apr 2006, 19:42

That's an AMAZING site!

I had no clue you had such contacts with all of the artists :)

I'm amazed that Don't Say Goodbye was for you! It's an AMAZING song! So, thanks in part to you for that song :)
Please don't drop me baby~

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 08 Apr 2006, 22:43

the_ditz wrote:Quick question Pol - "Bang Bang" - Cherry on SEB 166, are those vocals by C. Moroni?

If they are, you should add them to the discography as well ;)
Todate I have in my collection from SEB vol 1 to.. 160, unfortunately I have not listened yet "Bang Bang" by Cherry :wink:
cigy41987 wrote:That's an AMAZING site!

I had no clue you had such contacts with all of the artists :)

I'm amazed that Don't Say Goodbye was for you! It's an AMAZING song! So, thanks in part to you for that song :)
One of my favourites quotes I use in my life is... "you can win if you want" so I wanted to contact with these artists and I have done it, I wanted to make the website and I done it :D

Thanks for your nice words !!!! :wink: