IVENTI PARTY > NEW LOCATION + MAIOLINI

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

IVENTI PARTY > NEW LOCATION + MAIOLINI

Post by Ronald » 10 Apr 2006, 18:33

(taken from the IVENTI SITE)

Thanks to DOMINO (amongst others) we can move the party to a FANTASTIC new location, the SUPER discotheque "BAMBU'" !!
Don't worry, please, it is just 5 minutes from GRAN CAFE !!
Surf to www.bambu.it and see for yourself how beautiful this is and click on to LOCATION in the menu where you will see the map where to find BAMBU'.
Above you will see CERESE (where Gran Cafe is) and down the provincial road is BAMBU, just a few minutes as you may discover.
So please don't worry about this move ;-) It is very near !!
By the way, there will be a bus-transport possible from VERONA to the BAMBU', so soon we will ask WHO is interested to hop on that bus.
It will take you back at the end of the party ......
There is still time time to inscribe yourself to this MEGA RE-UNION of italo-disco ! Leave your full name at party@iventi.net and convince other too to join us !
It will be UNFORGETABLE !!!!!!
I have more names of artists and producers to announce in the upcoming days. One of them will be Mr. GIACOMO MAIOLINI, the BIG BOSS of the TIME company >>>>>> TIME RECORDS !!
CIAO !!!!
SPREAD THIS NEWZZZZ PLEASE to as many boards as possible !!!

Ronald :D

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 10 Apr 2006, 21:19

Hi Ronald,

The new location is amazing!!! a really beautiful discotheque!!!! :D but...
My friends and me have reserved the hotel in the same CERESE DI VIRGILIO because we have not car, I saw in the map the BAMBU DISCOTHEQUE is far away if we must to come back walking to CERESE :)

I hope the bus will stop to CERESE :wink:

Best regards,
Pol
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 11 Apr 2006, 06:38

Pol NRG wrote:Hi Ronald,

The new location is amazing!!! a really beautiful discotheque!!!! :D but...
My friends and me have reserved the hotel in the same CERESE DI VIRGILIO because we have not car, I saw in the map the BAMBU DISCOTHEQUE is far away if we must to come back walking to CERESE :)

I hope the bus will stop to CERESE :wink:

Best regards,
Pol
Indeed the new location is amazing!
I hope to stay in Verona from friday afternoon to sunday evening. Near the train station. Good transport from the airport Valerio Catullo to this train station. And like you mentioned the bus transport to Bambuuuuuuuuu. So that saves me also money cause I don't have to arrange a car.
It will be great :D

Adios for now!

Ronald.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 11 Apr 2006, 07:27

8)I'm sure this will be a big event. That new Discotech shall draw great attention to the fand, but I wish I was there to meet the executive producer of my all TIME fav label. :D

Dave
Eurocurious

Post by Dave » 11 Apr 2006, 14:33

wow nice club!! umm, when is the deadline for putting my name on the list?

i will have a presentation on that day but i still don't know what time it will be and if i can make it to the party in time after that (will take me bout 7 hours by car)... but i would really like to come!!!

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 11 Apr 2006, 16:14

Dave wrote:wow nice club!! umm, when is the deadline for putting my name on the list?

i will have a presentation on that day but i still don't know what time it will be and if i can make it to the party in time after that (will take me bout 7 hours by car)... but i would really like to come!!!
For all your questions recarding this party you better can sent an e-mail to: marcello@iventi.net

Ronald :D

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 11 Apr 2006, 19:14

OMG I almost had a heart attack... new location? GAH! XD I'm glad it's close to the original place tho. haha

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 20 Apr 2006, 09:40

Pol NRG wrote:My friends and me have reserved the hotel in the same CERESE DI VIRGILIO because we have not car...I hope the bus will stop to CERESE :wink:
i hope so too! my friend and I are staying in Cerese and due to the new change in location, we have to either hope that bus stops in Cerese or hope taxies are cheap. XD