I Venti celebration party! A short review!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 09 May 2006, 22:27

I wish I could have attended.... But that's all in the past now. It sounds like the party went wonderfully!

Thanks Phil for sharing those wonderful pictures!
You're all so fortunate to have attended such an awesome and memorable event!!!!

Pol, I read your review at I'Venti D'Azzuro!! Sounds like, from what you wrote, all your dreams came true!
Ronald, are you going to write a formal more extensive review as well?

I'm so curious to hear about it!
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 10 May 2006, 01:29

The party was very fun - I wish I brought more clothes with me on my trip though because I had barely anything nice to wear with me. haha

I first got to meet Clara... actually, I think I interupted Pol's time with her because he was there sitting with her when I was like "Ghaaaa clara~~~~" XDDD I complemented her on her Ten Worlds album and she signed it for me and we got a picture together.

Vicky and I then spotted Domino, so I like made a b-line towards her. XD We chatted for about ten minutes and it was very good. She's so friendly! We got a few pictures together, she signed my iPod and the two Domino albums I brought for her to sign. She asked to see my tattoo - it was kind of scary because she knew which arm it was on. XD

Then, Vicky and I walked around Bambu for a while and spotted Ace, so we went over to him and met him and Christine. When I said I was from Canada, he was like "OMG CANADA!!!!!" XDDD Christine was so tiny and so quiet - it was adorable.

We then waited around for the preformance, and when that started we got to see all the cool Italo Disco stars sing. The first Eurobeat person to sing was Dave Rodgers - he sang two songs from his rock album and Spaceboy. Domino came up on stage later, she didn't preform but she said hi to everyone. Then a while later, Ace and Christine preformed. I forgot the name of the first song Ace sang, but the second one was Moonchild. Christine preformed Rain and Crazy Generation. They both were full of energy and it was very surreal to watch them preform live. A while later, Clara Moroni preformed as Cherry, and she just did one song - Stop Teasing My Heart. After she got off, she bumped into me and was like "That song will be on the next SEB!!!" XD

After the preformances were over we stayed for about an hour, and left for the night.

It was very fun - a great experience and I'm glad I was able to make it.

I'm currently trying to get the photos up online - I'm too lazy to resize them myself so I'm trying to figure out a good program to do that for me. I'm going to be uploading the party photos to livejournal - but I'm going to keep that album set on public so I can share them all with everyone.

edit: Here are the pictures! (I look like crap in every pic of me, I hate it! Though, I still love these pictures. XD)
http://pics.livejournal.com/mirka3001/gallery/00002k24

Here are scans of the autographs too (the images were edited weird, it was lightened to see the autograph over the dark parts of the cover)

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 10 May 2006, 03:31

WOW! All those pics are fantastic indeed!! :D

Thanks Ronald, Pol and Phil!!! I can easily picture how much you guys enjoyed the time with leading figures in Italo-Eurobeat world.

Hmm, no one seems to have seen Sergio Dall'Ora...probably he couldn't attend.
ImageImageImage

DoM.I.No
Bad Bad Bad

Post by DoM.I.No » 10 May 2006, 04:10

Jeez, sounds like the best party ever. And Nine (and everyone else), holy mad cow...I'm really jealous that you got to meet all those artists. Is it going to happen again next year?

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 10 May 2006, 05:29

Wow. Looks like everything went really well. If I'd have gone, I'm sure I'd have had an amazing time.

So... did you notice any interesting habits of some of the artists?

Any gossip?

Anyone with a coke habit? :lol:
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 10 May 2006, 06:10

8) Oresamma wrote
Hmm, no one seems to have seen Sergio Dall'Ora...probably he couldn't attend.

That party looks like a blast. Everyone looks great and seem to be having the time of thier life. I envy those living in Europe :twisted:

hey is just me or does Domino seem to have a Paula Abdule tan going on? Any way she looks great.

So Ace & Christine performed too! They chose the best of thier songs. Crazy Generation and Moon Child are two of my favs....and to see Clara and Dave perform...I get Goosbumps at the thought. Like they say "When In Rome" :D

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 10 May 2006, 12:17

Nine wrote:Image
Domino & Me~

I'll post more later ;)
Hi Phil,

GREAT PHOTO AND NICE TO MEET YOU!!! ...these memories are for life!!! :D my best regards to Vicky.
Nine wrote:I think I interupted Pol's time with her because he was there sitting with her when I was like "Ghaaaa clara~~~~" XDDD
You not interupted me.... you are always welcome friend!!! :wink:

Greetings from Barcelona,
Pol :wink:
Last edited by Pol NRG on 10 May 2006, 14:32, edited 1 time in total.
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 10 May 2006, 12:58

Erm >_> Phil doesn't have a girlfriend... Ya must mean Vicky who is awesome. :)

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 10 May 2006, 14:31

Jayveemon wrote:Erm >_> Phil doesn't have a girlfriend... Ya must mean Vicky who is awesome. :)
OK, I'm sorry for the mistake :D
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 10 May 2006, 14:41

So did you get any pictures taken with Clara? I mean if I was in your shoes I probably would have melted haha. Also I wanna see pictures of Gelmetti!!!

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 10 May 2006, 15:53

jejejejeee :D ....do you are impatient? ..well, this is a preview:

..more photos within a week, OK? :wink:

ciao!
Pol

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 10 May 2006, 16:43

=-o

All I can say is =-o

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 10 May 2006, 16:44

Grazie Bitman! :)
ImageImageImage

UQ100
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by UQ100 » 10 May 2006, 17:01

Pictures are cool... but now where's the gossip and inside scoop, eh? :D

Jion

Post by Jion » 10 May 2006, 17:49

I'm surprised there were no pics so far of Farina and Maiolini yet. That party looks like it had rocked hardcore!
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p