Classic TIME Wav Masters

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 04 Nov 2012, 04:36

Tiger
Well, the original vinyls aren't up like they used to be, unless you found them somewhere else
What's up with that? It says original masters ,but I checked the run-TIME on my vinyls and alot of them don't coencide with these legnths. Are these WAVs faster or something? I know when mixing some songs had to be pithced higher than others, so not all were spun at 45rpms

Who knows for sure, before I decide to buy anything, cuz I want tham all 8)

ex: (Vinyl)Chester-Crazy Babe 6:05 (WAV)5:53

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

extended timing

Post by newfield » 04 Nov 2012, 09:16

from my personal producing experience I can tell you vinyl timing never been really accurate, sometimes I've been asked for the tracklist before finishing the mixdown, to speed the cover printing process. Wav can't lie as your computer do show you the exact timing. 8)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 Nov 2012, 02:14

newfield
from my personal producing experience I can tell you vinyl timing never been really accurate, sometimes I've been asked for the tracklist before finishing the mixdown, to speed the cover printing process. Wav can't lie as your computer do show you the exact timing.
I know that question was rather picky of me, but AVEX was known to edit down songs on SEB, like Maio & Co. -Bye Bye Baby, De Niro- Out Of Control, ect...

That's all I needed to know. Thanks :D